Status: Currently Working On, Slow Updates, Soon To End

Love Is An Art

Never Keep Secrets, They Get You In Trouble

Friday went by without much physical contact between Casey and me. A quick hug between classes, I touched his butt a couple of times, and a make out session during study period in the library. Other than that, my Friday went off without a hitch. Liz and I went to a concert and then to a club in the city. When we got back at around eleven, Casey was sitting by the front door waiting for us. He walked up to us with a smile on his face.
“Hey Judy, hey Lizzie, you two back already?” He asked with a smirk on his face.
“Yeah, we had a great night.” Liz said looking from me to Casey and studying the looks we kept giving each other.
“Hey Judy, you know, you look great in that dress.” He smiled at me. I looked down embarrassed and smiled back.
“Thanks.” I replied a little sheepishly. It wasn’t much, I was just wearing an old all black halter top dress that had a pencil skirt.
“Did you tell her yet?” he asked nodding his head in Liz’s direction.
“Tell me what?” she asked sounding confused.
“So you didn’t tell her. Bad Judy, here’s your punishment.” He said grabbing my hip and placing a rough kiss on my lips. I could hear Liz gasp and say ‘Oh my god’ when our lips locked. This kind of kiss, despite what he may think, is what I miss the most about our time apart.
When Casey finally broke away, and left me gasping for air he gave me one last peck on the lips and retreated into the building. I stood there dazed and confused for a while. Liz shook me out of my confusion.
“What the hell was all that?” she asked shaking me.
“Um, well, Casey and I kind of started dating Thursday afternoon.” I said looking down at the ground.
“What happened to the whole not ever even considering dating him? What happened to him being the scum of the earth? What happened to my little ‘Ew, I can’t stand Casey he’s a total dick! One day I’m going to murder him and put him in a box six feet under the earth’s surface’ Jude?” She said shaking me the entire time.
“He was sweet talking me! Then he made Liam look like an even bigger dick than I thought he was. Plus, there was one thing I’ve never told you, that secretly I actually did like him, a lot.”
“Why didn’t you tell me?” she said shaking me again.
“Can you stop shaking me? I’m going to lose my food. I didn’t tell you because I was afraid of ridicule. After everything I’ve ever said about him, me telling you that I liked him would make me seem a little…”
“Hypocritical?”
“Yeah, I didn’t want to look like a hypocrite.”
“You could have told me, I won’t judge you. Look, as long as Casey makes you happy, then I’m happy for you. Now your mom on the other hand, I don’t think she’ll be too happy about it.” My eyes bugged at the mention of my mom. I had forgotten that I was supposed to be in an arranged marriage with my old boyfriend, and I hadn’t told her that we’ve been broken up for a good year and a half.
“You haven’t told your mom yet?! Jude, you’ve got to stop all the secrets.” She said dragging me towards the door.
“You’re right. Tomorrow morning I’ll tell mom.” I said sighing as we walked up the stairs to our room.