Status: Just a few chapters left : )

You Idiot! You Weren't Supposed To Come Back!

Seventeen

We got back to the house in a little over 5 minutes and I was down to my cone. The guys were already done and Haley was still licking ice cream off the top. We decided to go downstairs to my room and watch a movie.

Chaz put in Grown Ups and we all laughed through the whole thing. When it was over, it was only 10:50 and none of us were tired.

“Hey guys, who’s up for a late night swim?” I smiled at them. Everyone nodded or smiled in agreement and I ran to my room to bring the guys some trunks. Haley had a bikini in the backseat of her car so she ran out to grab it and I went to my closet to pick one out.

The designs didn’t really matter considering it was too dark to see much so I just grabbed a plain blue bikini and threw one of Alex’s t-shirts over it. Alex was buff so his shirt was like a big dress on me; it went to the end of my thigh. I ran back to the living room downstairs and saw everyone was ready. Haley’s bathing suit looked exactly like mine but hers was pink and she had an actual sundress over it.

“Ready?” Everyone nodded and we walked quietly to the kitchen sliding door and outside to the deck. It was the middle of summer so it wasn’t like we were freezing. Once I closed the door all the way, we didn’t need to be as quiet since my mom couldn’t hear from that far and she was a heavy sleeper.

Chaz, Ryan, and Justin jumped in the deep end together and Collin used the diving board. Haley slid down the slide and I did a cannonball from the side.

After about a half an hour, we got bored and decided to play Marco Polo. Eventually, that got boring too so we decided to play chicken. This game made me nervous cause I didn’t like putting my weight on someone else, especially their shoulders. I always feel like I’m about to squish them.

Haley got on Ryan’s shoulders, mainly because he wouldn’t let her get on anyone else’s, and Chaz needed a partner. Everyone looked at me and I just shook my head.

“Come on Maxx, I need someone to fight with.” Haley whined. I pointed at Collin and Chaz gave me the are-you-stupid look.

“What? If you think you can lift me, you lift Collin too.”

“But I don’t wanna lift Collin; his ‘area’ would be on the back of my head. That’s just nasty.” Chaz fake shuddered.

“Oh, so it’s better that my ‘area’ is on the back of your head?” I questioned.

“Yes because you’re a girl, it’s normal.” I rolled my eyes and started to swim away when Collin grabbed my waist and threw me at Chaz. He kept trying to lift me but I wouldn’t stop struggling.

“You’re not gonna try helping me escape?” I asked Justin, who was just floating there smirking.

“Nope, he’s gonna get you eventually. You should just give up now.” He smiled at me and I stuck my tongue out. The main reason I didn’t wanna be on his shoulders, other then squishing him, was that my stomach would be above water.

“Maxx, Chaz isn’t gonna get squished. Relax, he’s stronger then that and you’re not as heavy as you think. I promise. And about your stomach, it’s NOT fat. So get your butt on his shoulders and come and wrestle me!” Haley glared at me. It’s like she read my frikkin mind, it’s so creepy how she does that too.

I rolled my eyes but motioned for Chaz to go under so I could sit on his shoulders easier. Haley clapped excitedly from Ryan’s shoulders.

“You good?” I asked Chaz as we situated ourselves to get ready to wrestle.

“Yeah Maxx, I’m fine. You weigh like nothing.” He smiled toward me as best he could. He couldn’t exactly look at me so I had to bend my head downwards so he could see me.

“Ready, 1, 2, 3 GO!” Collin yelled and me and Haley grabbed each other’s hands and started to wrestle. She fell first and we went for round 2. This time, Ryan cheated and used one foot to trip Chaz and knock us both off balance, resulting in them winning that round. Round 3 was the tie breaker and it took the longest.

Ryan reached his foot out to trip Chaz again the same time I pushed Haley back far enough for her to lose her balance so naturally, all 4 of us ended up falling in. When we popped back up, Justin and Collin declared it a tie and we all started swimming again.

By the time we got outta the pool, it was a little after midnight and the day’s activities had us all tired. The sleeping arrangements were almost completely the same as last time, but sorta different.

“So you 2 can sleep on my bed but only on 2 conditions. 1- use protection and 2-clean the sheets when you’re done...twice.” I smirked at Ryan and Haley. Collin, Chaz, and Justin were all laughing and the couple just glared at me.

“Oh shut up Maxx, we’re not gonna do anything. Especially with you pervs out here within hearing distance, that’s just gross.” Haley faked a shudder and pulled Ryan to my bedroom.

“Keep that door open!” I yelled quietly so I wouldn’t wake my mom, but loud enough for them to hear me. Ryan flipped me off and I just laughed.

“Well, where do you guys wanna sleep?” I asked the boys. Chaz was already lying comfortably on the long couch so he pointed down to it and Collin was sleeping on the loveseat already.

“I can sleep right here. Got any blankets though? The floor’s not exactly the comfiest.” Justin smiled at me. I nodded and went to the closet. I grabbed 3 pillows and 5 blankets than came back.

I handed Chaz a pillow and blanket and put a blanket over Collin. I didn’t need to give him a pillow since he was using the pillow on the loveseat already. I told Justin to get up and I laid down one big blanket over the floor, handed him a pillow and a blanket and I kept a pillow and blanket for myself.

When Justin was situated comfortably on the floor, I put my pillow next to his and lay down, draping the blanket over me. I was close enough to wear I was on top of the blanket underneath us but far enough away so we weren’t touching. Once my head touched the pillow, I could already feel my eyes droop.

Justin murmured, “Good night Maxx,” the same time I heard Chaz’s light snore above us. I mumbled an incoherent good night back to Justin and fell into the lovely darkness of sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow...so this was short and boring, its okay. Just admit it : ) sorry bout this, next chapters will be better once this writer's block thing is over. Comment, subscribe, read : D