Status: Updating as often as Ryan makes weird tweets :D

Cemetery boy

Death beach party

I look at my reflection in disgust

“ I can’t believe you’re making me do this”

They say that you only realise what you truly value when it’s taken away from you. May I just say—I truly value skinny jeans and black tops?

Brendon smiled brightly; he wasn’t even hiding the fact that he was enjoying torturing me.

“Don’t worry, you look gorgeous” and at that he pecked the side of my cheek, leaving a soft mark of red lipstick. He himself was wearing something that looked ridicules, a red tuxedo with a black velvet top hat. I didn’t have the guts to admit to him that the top hat was a bit of a turn on...but it’s hard to feel turned on by someone when you’re wearing a vest covered in roses and your wearing about a ton of guy line.

“Somehow this doesn’t mean much when the guy that says that is wearing lipstick.... and the whole idea of death and transvestite themed party in general just sounds ....like an Elton John film clip” I sounded a bit like a winey teenager

“Ryan, I’ve told you before—the theme is carnival: I’m the ring master and you are my showgirl. Anyway we had a transvestite party last year, I’m never wearing a G-string again—the experience was remarkably traumatic, for me and the other guests”
I play a devilish smile “Wish I’d been there”

“No, you really don’t” there was a slight blush on his cheeks, which I was going to question him on but he looked at his watch

“Shit, we have to be there in like five minutes!”

He grabbed me my hand pulled me out the door and pulled me down the stairs.

“Stop!” I yelled, just as he was making a dash for the front door

“Aren’t you going to like...make up appear or whatever to this party?”

Brendon frowned “Why would I do that when I can force you to walk down the street and make an idiot of yourself”

“I am not going outside looking like this.”

Brendon did his puppy dog eyes

“No” I said firmly “There are children out there—I don’t want to traumatize them for life”

He stared at me “What’s so traumatizing about a two guys dressed like cross dressers?”

“Because I believe that Mrs Edmore would be very annoyed if we turned her two sons gay”

Brendon smiled and pulled me into an embrace “That’s so sweet” he muttered

This confused me because it wasn’t sweet at all.

What confused me even more was when he forcible dragged me out the front door, by the time I realised what was actually happening and started shouting for him to get the hell off me we we’re already outside.

Of course, trust my luck for it to be a Sunday: Sunday being the day that all the families were outside and doing “family things”, meaning that as soon as we we’re outside there were approximately six or so previously happy families. All of which were now staring at us.

“I knew I shouldn’t have let you have the red bull” I muttered

Brendon, being Brendon was smiling it off and dragged me down the steps of my house
“We’re just you’re friendly neighbourhood transvestites” Brendon shouted at the top of his lungs before dashing off to the cemetery

I take a look round at the neighbours, all of whom were in a state of shock, I let out a laugh and ran after him

“You’re an idiot” I say when I’ve caught up to him

Brendon smiles and pecks me on the lips...he does that a lot

“Come on, I want to see their faces when they see how sexy you are”

“Bren—no one is sexy when their wearing a rose vest”

Trust Brendon to do his creeper smile "Wanna bet?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter I KNOW but I’m trying to be more dedicated to updating and I just had to add the bit about their outfits :D

Next chapter is the party: where they'll dance dance, until their falling apart (I have no life)
AND Stop in the name of Ryden and comment (Brendon puppy dog eyes) please?