Status: Updating as often as Ryan makes weird tweets :D

Cemetery boy

Where angels fear to tread, and deaths roam hand-in-hand

Our costumes look even more outrages against the dull sky, there weren’t any colours here other than us: I felt as though I’d walked into an old television set.

Brendon lead me to a place where there are strange black plants growing creating a sort of swamp, occasionally, as we walked there would be a cry of some kind from there. When I asked Brendon what it was he replied quite simply that they were lost souls, at first I thought he was joking, but he wasn’t smiling.

“What did you see in the half-way house?” I ask quietly

Again. He answered me only with silence.

Questions and curiosity burned inside of me. Why was he hiding something from me? What could be so bad he didn’t want me to know?

Brendon stoped suddenly, and pointed to a rise on the hill “There it is”

I wouldn’t call it a house. It was more like one of those Southern mansions you found, except that this was painted a pitch black against the grey sky. We walked towards it silence.

When we reach the front Brendon swung open the two front doors as if it were nothing. I followed him silently as he walked in: inside was filled with candles and not a single living soul. I move closer to Brendon and hold onto him slightly, was it childish to say that I was afraid of the big scary house?

Suddenly a shadow passed across Brendon’s face. I turned slowly to see the owner of the shadow, and let out a gasp of surprise: it was a woman dressed in what appeared to be cobwebs.

“Luxuria, it’s you. You have no idea how much we’ve missed you here”

It was strange; she said these words but indicated no affection in her expression, like saying that you loved someone and not meaning it for a moment...and perhaps more importantly, why did she call him......lux-or something? What did that mean?

The lady payed no attention to me, I was still clinging to Brendon’s shirt and she didn’t so much as glance at me. Brendon didn’t act surprised in any way

“Grey” Brendon finally spoke, with the same expressionless mask that the women had “I bring as my guest mortal: Ryan Ross, Ryan, this is the Grey lady”

The women’s body was thin and wiry; finally she turned to me and held out her stick-like hand. Her lips did not move but I heard her voice inside of my head

“You are not welcome here” her dry voice said simply

Then she truly spoke to the both of us “Everyone is in the next room, you shall make your own way there” and then she faded into the shadows around her...

“Ryan? Could you loosen up on my arm a bit it feels like you’re about to rip it off”

“Sorry” I mutter and put my hands in my pockets

“Was she...the women from your story?” I ask slowly “The one that death fell in love with?”

“Yes” Brendon said simply while leading me to the end of the dark hall
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Oh What’s Brenny Bear not telling Ryan ohhh and the mind fuck begins (lol I’m going to making some reference to mind fucking every single chapter MIND FUCK!!!) annnnnddd comments? Please, yes no maybe so?