Status: Updating as often as Ryan makes weird tweets :D

Cemetery boy

The angel nightmare.

We all laugh and cry in all the right bits of the movie. Brendon who had never seen it before laughed at everything madly—although that might have been due to the red bull, he explained quietly that he didn’t need to eat, but skittles and red bull were just something he couldn’t ever bring himself to walk past.

Everything was so perfect. Everything was going to be fine.

It was at that exact instant that we heard the scream.

“What was that?” Jon said suddenly, all the humour vanishing form the joke he had just told
I turned to Brendon who had turned a sickly pale, with his hands gripping the arms of the chair. His eyes caught mine in an instant and I knew exactly what had happened, someone had been hurt. Someone had died, and he had to...he had to...

I reach for his hand

“Stay” I whisper

He shakes his head “I’m sorry Ryan, I write sins not tragedies—I have a job to do”

I’m still not completely sure what he meant be that, but in the next second he vanished

“There’s been a car crash” Spencer whispered “Right outside”,

His tone was so lost, in a dazed shock of being unable to understand the events. Both him and Jon were so focused on the scene before them they hadn’t even noticed Brendon vanishing. I was alone.

“Maybe we can help” Jon said and moved slowly towards the door. Outside was what used to be a car, crushed into a wall. It didn’t look real. Someone was inside. There was a fire. They were burning.

As if in slow motion I saw Jon and Spencer, like angels drag the body from the car, I heard them whispering to the burnt figure in their arms. Words of comfort, words of sorrow.

I walk to them slowly and kneel down next to the figure. They were still breathing; their eyes were open, unable to understand why they were surrounded by angels. I placed my hand on the crisp face

“Everything is going to be alright” I whisper, not really knowing what has overcome me. Their blue eyes stay on me, my words were so powerful they had to be true, but then the eyes focused on an empty space beside me...where no one was standing.

“Who are you?” the person asked, gasping for air

Spencer answered; he told the person our names...they weren’t asking us...they were talking to the empty space. I was the only one who noticed

The gasps became shorter and more violent...until eventually, they just stopped.

It was as if, in that moment time stood still, as we all held the dead body. The next thing I remember is the paramedics dragged us away from the site, telling us that everything will be alright and that we were brave men. I didn’t feel brave. I felt as though someone had ripped out my soul.

“Coffee?” paramedic asks in such a normal kind voice

I want to shake him, make him feel something, yell that someone had just died, but instead I nod, I know Brendon will be sending that person to Shadowlands...the panic they must feel. For in a second everything just vanishing, and last thing you would see was Brendon’s face as he took you too you’re doom.

They let us stumble back to Jon’s house....I’m not exactly in the mood to watch the end of Nightmare now

“That was...” Jon, for once was lost for words

“Horrible” I say for him

Spencer, who was now laying on the lounge sat up suddenly “Where’s Bren?”

I shrug easily and point to the bathroom “His feeling a little shaken up at the moment” The lie sliding off my tongue a little too easily, for moment I wished I was bad at lying, so I had an excuse for telling them the truth. A moment though.

At that moment Brendon came through the front door, his eyes were wide...and black, pitch black, he looks at me and me alone “We have to go”

I can feel both Spencer and Jon’s gaze on me, I try to take it naturally and nod, but anyone in their right mind could tell something was completely wrong. I gave a quick sorry to the both of them but they both seem unaffected. I said he was in the bathroom and he came in looking like hell through the front door. I take a glance back as I shut the door, they’re still looking at me, unable to interpret what an earth was happening.

“You’re eyes are black” I whisper to him in the darkness

He gives me a half hearted smile and tells me not to be racist “They do that whenever I send someone—don’t know why, it should fade”

In my head I say how I prefer it when his eyes are their usual colour, but instead I am silent. Something was horribly wrong. Then Brendon speaks

“When I took that person, I saw him—the devil. He has made up he has made his mind up as to what I am to do...”

He turns away to say it “He wants me to destroy the other deaths...meaning that there would be no such thing as death—except for me. We could live forever this way”

I force him to look at me and even I can see that his disgusted with what he has to say...what he has to do.

“And if you don’t” I whisper '

“If I don’t then he is entitled to kill me—for good, no more Luxuria, only six sins...and you, he says that he will kill you”
♠ ♠ ♠
And this my friends is what this entire story has been leading up too, so climatic music ect ect, there are probably (I think) about 5 or so chapters left so, yeah I hope you enjoy :) and PLEASE comment