Status: Updating as often as Ryan makes weird tweets :D

Cemetery boy

Death is the drug

I feel a smile crawl to my face, I was expecting someone dark and mysterious, someone that looked like they would kill us in their sleep...they may as well have sent a kitten with a threatening pair of blunt scissors

“Brendon” Justin says with a smile as he enters my house “Still singing to the dead?”

He has a smug smile on his face, as if it’s the funniest thing in the entire world. Brendon’s lips turn to a thin line and his eyes narrow...however I’m finding it a bit hard not to laugh, was this it? Was this what the world had come to?

Gabe stares at the child...he doesn’t understand, with a sudden movement he pushes past him and to his car. It was too much for him—if I were only so lucky as to have a getaway car.
“Still singing to twelve year old girls?” I reply dryly

Justin turns to me and stares, it’s then that I realise that his eyes are black, they are still, silent and...I couldn’t find any words to reply to him. It’s as if he suddenly grows in height and his face changes. A second of looking into his eyes told the world that this creature had lived for an eternity and a day, in that moment he didn’t look like a child. He looked like a creature from hell. He smiled, his black teeth glistening in the light and a trail of cobwebs where he walked.

My voice was broken. It was all an illusion. The boy that had never truly reached puberty that sang bad songs never existed

And in a second his face smoothed back into its boyish self. A smile appears on the
innocent boys face as he turns back to Brendon

“You are willing to kill everything you have ever known for a simple angst-ridden teenager”

I felt my cheeks burn. It was ridicules, this whole event...maybe we should both die?

Brendon spoke, ignoring what he had just said “Just give me the go dam sword”

Brendon told me about this last night. Only one thing could kill a vice, and that was a specific sword...Brendon explained that it was created by the angels and it could destroy anything in the universe with a single cut. The devil himself could never use it, in fact the devil only had to touch the blade and he would be destroyed.

Justin smiles, all child-like and seemingly innocent

“I expect absolute chaos in at least 20 minutes” his smile changes...I’m not quite sure how, but his eyes seemed to grow even darker “I plan on stabbing someone in the heart...imagine the look on their face, the horror at there being a hole in their chest yet they are still able to breathe?”

Brendon had managed to keep his expression blank the entire time, however I couldn’t hide the look of horror on my face. This is what we we’re going to do to the world

With that he vanished.

“You should have told me the devil was Justin folking Bieber.” I muttered in shock
Brendon looks confused “Who’s Justin Bieber?”

I frowned before telling him that he was one of the Disney prostitutes who worked at as a stripper. He smiled slightly before explaining to me that

“It is just his disguise—the real Justin is probably somewhere else, in Disney land or some place along those lines”

“We should go” I mutter and indicate out the door

He nods slowly but makes no move towards the door “Maybe we’re making a mistake”
I sit down on the lounge behind me...I don’t want to die, I don’t want him to die. Not like this at least. Which is when it came to me

“I think I have an idea” I said with a smile “Did you say that, that sword could kill Anything?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys, I swear I don’t get angry often (*currently turning into the green hulk)

Okay. This is my story; therefore I have the right to pull whatever crap I like into it, for example Justin being the devil: if you don’t like it, don’t read.

ANYWAY, I hope that this all makes sense and yeah, Climatic scene guys, CLIMATIC SCENE!! Coming up :D