Broken Hearted

Introduction

Many people believe to be in love at sixteen is silly. Not real love. But only you know when your truly in love.

I fell in love with Luke at sixteen. And to this day I will always love him. But its not that simple. This is how it came to be....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke and I had been dating for nine months. I knew I was falling in love but I cant say how exactly I knew...I just did. He was quite tall, hair to the top of his ears, curly and black. Deep blue eyes you could lose yourself in. Full lips. Lips to die for. He wasn't muscular or strong. He wasnt acknowledged for playing sports or anything like that. He was just and average guy.

He had taken me out to the cinema for a date to celebrate nine months. This is a memory I'll cherish forever. He walked me to the door of my house and kissed me good night.

"Sarah, before you go in there is something....something I need to t-tell you." He stammered shyly.

He had began to blush which always gave him away when he was about to say something cute or embarrass himself. Either way it would make me smile.

" Anything." I smiled back reassuringly.

" I umm." He coughed to clear his throat before continuing. " I-I'm in l-love with you . You drive me crazy! I feel free when I'm with you. I never want to lose you." He stated his whole face turning red before he look at his feet.

I opened my mouth a couple of times but my voice caught in my throat.

"I-I love, love you too.' I choked tears in my eyes once I finally remembered how to talk.

His head snapped up joy evident on his face.

" You mean that? You really mean it?' He asked picking me up and spinning me around.

" Yes now put me down before you break your back." I said kissing him passionately on the lips.

Everything with Luke was so easy. We just flowed like sticks down a stream. The first thing I did once we had finished kissing was to go inside and text Kenny my best friend and tell her the nights events. I was a typical girl on the inside. Loved to gossip and tell my best friend everything. But on the outside and to everyone else I was as far from girly as possible. I hated being considered a girly girl.
On the Sunday Kenny came over for all the gossip and she wanted it scene by scene. Kenny and I had been friend for ages. She was a tall girl, Long brown hair with blonde highlights and brown eyes. She had a slightly tanned skin which I envied quite a bit. All in all I would be lost without her.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story xD
this is basically introducing the main-ish characters of the story so yeah comment and let me know what you think xx