Broken Hearted

The Weeks Just Past.....And The Ones To Follow

I spent the whole weekend in my pajamas cwtched up in bed, blocking out the world. I lived off tea and toast. Kenny dropped by on the Saturday but soon left. She doesn't handle sobbing emotional wreck well. I couldn't believe how badly this was affecting me. This was going to be a long six months.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That first Monday back at school was the worst. Everyone stared and stopped talking whenever I was near. The only ones that act normal was Kenny and Liam. And even I could see through their act. I sat with them in the canteen, though the food made me feel sick. I knew it would only be the hunger pain from the lack off food but I just couldn't stomach it. I just had to wait till three o'clock...two more hours until Liam would drop me home and I could video chat Luke. Two more hours before I could tell him I love him, two more hours to cover up the red puff eyes and act normal, before I could let go again. Just two more hours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3:30...He was late. He had never been late once in his life. Something was wrong. Where was he!?
*ting* Luke Tucker is online
*WHERE WERE YOU?! YOU SAID 3!!*
*I'm sorry baby I had to unpack and sort some stuff out. The mic and speakers aren't working but the cam is :) . How was school?*
*People keep staring at me :/ but its school what do you expect. Whats it like out there?*
*Hot and different but I have good camp mates. Hows Hannah? Haven't been able to get in touch with the rents yet...whats wrong? I know that face*
*Your mums pretty much banned me from your house so I don't know how she is.*
*I'll fix that! Have to go. Will write to you soon. And speak next week?*
*OK :( Love you!*
*I know baby and I love you too! xxxx*
call ended

And then I began too weep. I waited all day for a 10 minute cam talk!

And that's what my life became...waiting for the next week to see him, waiting for mail..I turned into a zombie. Never eating, always crying. This continued for the next three months. My life's routine
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry its taken months!!! been really really busy!! Hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you think!! xx