Love Me and You'll Be Okay!

CHAPTER 1: MY CUTE PET

LOVE ME AND YOU'LL BE OKAY!
BY: GABRIELA I. BERDECIA MEDINA
CHAPTER 1: MY CUTE PET

"Hi my name is Takeru Asuka, and I'm getting ready to go to an all-boys school for the 1st time! To be honest, I'm kind of nervous but I think that's to be expected…"
"Takeru, are you ready," Taker's mom shouted. "Uh…yes, mom coming," Takeru shouted. Tch! "This tie doesn't want to stay in place," Takeru muttered. Takeru sighs and says, "Oh well... hmph." Takeru runs and kisses his mom on the cheek lightly. "Go to go, mom," Takeru said. "You always wake up late, and have no time for breakfast," Takeru's mom said softly. Takeru smiles at her and his mom asks, "Are you going to take the bus?"
"Yeah, I better hurry," Takeru said. "Bye Takeru," Takeru's mom said. "Bye mom," Takeru said softly with a smile on his face.

Takeru rushes out the house and catches the bus luckily, but he goes in his pockets and his eyes widen, "My wallet..?! "Hurry Up," said the bus driver. "Eh, um…," Takeru hesitated and sighed in disappointment. "I'll pay for both of us," a voice behind Takeru said. Takeru turned to look at the stranger and he had the same school uniform, and was very handsome. "Eh? Really?! Thank-you so much," Takeru said. The young man went inside the bus and dropped a hundred dollar bill carelessly at the driver and turned his head to look at Takeru. "You getting on or what," the young man asked. Takeru looked at him with amazement and went inside the bus, and the young man sat in an empty seat. Takeru looked around and frowned. "Sit here," the young man said. "Thank you," Takeru said softly. Takeru sat beside him shyly and took a quick glimpse at the young man; he had long blond hair, big hands but slender, long fingers, long eyelashes and pretty green eyes. The young man noticed him and glared.

"Uh...um... what's your name," Takeru asked shyly. "Yuki Shihiro," the young man muttered feeling annoyed. Takeru blinked and smiled then said, "That's a cute name." Yuki glared at him. "N-never mind," Takeru whispered softly. Takeru blushed red in embarrassment looking down, hoping this bus ride would end soon. "What's yours," Yuki asked. Takeru looked at Yuki and blushed looking down, "T-takeru." Yuki looked at him, noting his coal-black hair that was a little short with long, cute layers, and his soft-blue eyes. Then his eyes hovered down to his body, cute and petite. "Hmm," Yuki said softly. Yuki smirked and Takeru blushed then shouted, "W-what?!" "Your name doesn't suit you," Yuki said with a grin on his face. "Neither does yours," Takeru protested. "I know," Yuki said.

Yuki did an amusing smile and laugh, Takeru watched him curiously. "Ah! By the way, are you rich," Takeru asked a bit curious. "Eh," Yuki said. "Well.. you dropped a hundred bucks on the driver like it was nothing,and you don't even have to pay half of that for a bus ride," Takeru shouted. "I guess you could say that I am, and this is my 1st bus ride so," Yuki said. Takeru laughed and said, "Never mind." "By any chance, are you new to the school," Yuki asked. "Eh! How did you know, am I really that obvious," Takeru blurted out. Yuki smirked then said,"Well you looked too excited to be going to an all-boys school." Takeru blushed and grabbed Yuki's shoulders then said,"I'm hiding how nervous I am!" Yuki's eyes widened then lowered as he spoke, "Don't worry, I'm a 3rd year and I know you can survive. By the way, what year are you?" "I'm a 2nd year," Takeru muttered softly. "Well then, you got nothing to worry about," Yuki said with a smile. Yuki ruffles up Takeru's hair and smiled gently then said, "They only eat up 1st years. But it's still your 1st time though, so it'll be a little weird at first." Takeru looked at him and asked, "Are you bipolar?" Yuki laughed and looked at him then spoke, "No it's just at first I thought you were girl." "EH?! WHAT," Takeru blurted out in shock. "But if I-" Yuki leans closer to Takeru and gazes at his face, "look really hard, you're a boy," Yuki whispered softly. Takeru blushes and turns his head away then says, "Do you not like girls?" "No, they're just annoying and loud," Yuki muttered. "Aren't boys like that too," Takeru asked. "No, because you don't annoy me," Yuki said softly. "Y-yuki..," Takeru says as he gazes at him and his heart beats non-stop. The bus stops and Yuki smiles then says, "The school is up one block from here." "Really," Takeru shouts then gets up and runs out the bus and Yuki follows behind. "Takeru, slow down, we won't be late," Yuki shouted. "You're right," Takeru said while he scratched his head then smiled at Yuki. Yuki frowned then said, "Takeru." "Yes," Takeru said. "You might not survive," Yuki said softly. "EH!! WHY," Takeru shouted. "So many reasons, I don't know which one to choose," Yuki mutters to himself softly. Takeru pouts and Yuki smirks then says, "Are you pouting?" "N-no," Takeru shouted. They stop walking together and Yuki grabs Takeru's tie and pulls him close to him and lowers his head to Takeru's ear, "Don't lie to me..." Takeru turns beet-red and rubs his ear frantically then shouts, "Don't do that!" "Heh," Yuki said softly. Yuki smiled satisfied, and Takeru blushes and asks, "A-are we friends?" Yuki turns to look at him and smiles wickedly. "No, you're just my pet for now," Yuki said. Yuki smiles innocently, and continues walking, "Come on, Taku." Takeru is speechless and is regretting ever meeting a guy like him, and he runs after Yuki shouting, "What do you mean, PET?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just one chapter of many from my Love Me and You'll Be Okay series haha soon 2 be a manga haha when i get all done. OH! I know I'm gonna have a LOT of errors since I draw more than write lol so don't be too hard on me!