Love Me and You'll Be Okay!

CHAPTER 2: Sweet Taku

LOVE ME AND YOU'LL BE OKAY!
BY: GABRIELA I. BERDECIA MEDINA
CHAPTER 2: Sweet Taku <3

"Wow...," Takeru gulps and says, "Look at all these guys...haha." Yuki smiles and says, "See one you like?" "Y-YUKI," Takeru shouts then pouts. "Heh. Or maybe your into a guy like me," Yuki said softly as he flips his long beautiful blond hair and smirks. "N-never," Takeru shouts. Yuki wraps his arms around Takeru playfully and whispers lightly in his ear, "Your gonna be late my cute pet." "Tchh.. Y-yuki..," Takeru mutters. Yuki pants Takeru's name softly into his ear. "Wha-What?! ARE YOU DOING?! P-pervert," Takeru blurts out in embarrassment. "Getting you prepared for the men to come soon...," Yuki sighs while looking at Takeru's face, Takeru tilts his head with a clueless look on his face. "Yuki...," Takeru whispers. "What," Yuki asks. "Will I make it....," Takeru mutters softly. Takeru looks at the high class school and what lies in store for him. "You will...with a master like me to guide you, Yuki said softly with a smile on his face. "Yuki smiles gently yet, I know there's evil intentions behind that soft smile," Takeru said to himself. "Takeru, let's go," Yuki said. "O-okay," Takeru replied. "Hmph," Yuki muttered angerily. Yuki glares at Takeru intensely and lifts Takeru's chin up, waiting. Takeru blinks and then gets irritated, "WHAT!?" "You didn't say, "Okay, Master," Yuki said with a disapproving look on his face.

Yuki looked at Takeru getting all red and grinned wickedly. "So," Takeru shouted. Takeru looked down avoiding Yuki's eyes. "Hmm...," Yuki murmured. Yuki's eyebrow raised up and he looked around and lowered his head near Takeru's soft lips. "I'll kiss you, Takeru. Right here," Yuki said in a low voice. Takeru looked at Yuki and thought to himself, "I bet he would too, GAHH!!" Yuki inched nearer and nearer to Takeru's lips. "Gahh!! Okay Master," Takeru shouted. Takeru blushed red and Yuki grinned full of pleasure, "Good job, boy." Yuki ruffled up Takeru's hair. "Y-Yuki," Takeru shouted. "Hehe, your so cute my little Taku," Yuki said teasingly. Takeru blushed shyly and grabbed Yuki's hand leading him inside the school. "So cool," Takeru whispered with awe. "Hm, really," Yuki asked. Yuki stared at Takeru looking around the school with starstruck eyes. "Oh, Yuki! There's a line for class schedules," Takeru shouted. Yuki pats Takeru's head softly and says, "Go get in line, I'll wait right on that wall by the office." "K-kay, M-mast..mast..," Takeru mumbled. Yuki smiles amused and gives a light push on Takeru's back. "Get in line, that's an order, my little Taku," Yuki whispered softly. Takeru looks at Yuki and blushes then nods slowly. "Kay," Takeru said. Yuki sighs and smiles, starting to walk off and fade into the crowd. Takeru blushes and shakes his head, trying to shake off the thoughts of Yuki's long hair and sexy back. "HEY," a young man shouts.

"Eh," Takeru says. Takeru turns to look behind him and sees a gorgeous man. "HEY!! I'm talking to you," the young man shouts again. Takeru looks at the man from head to toe, from his scarlet-red hair to his nicely framed glasses that shield his polished gold eyes to his tall, lean body, Takeru thought to himself, "Wow, what a beautiful man." "Tchh..," the young man muttered. The man grinds his teeth and brushes past Takeru and cuts him in line, "Eh..h-hey!! You cut me," Takeru protested. "You weren't paying attention and there's people who need to go to their assigned classes," the young man said. His voice seemed cold and distant, but somehow cool. "Yeah, you need to go," Takeru said to himself. "Ah, found ya! Eh!? W-who are you," another young man said. The man smiled wide, and draped one arm around Takeru's shoulder. "Hehe, the names Hiro Li", he said cheerfully. "Hiro, what do you want with me," Takeru asked looking puzzled. "I wanted to see the cutie whose lips were stolen by our King Yuki," Hiro said teasingly. Hiro winked at Takeru. "K-kiss...K-king...Y-yuki...," Takeru was speechless and then got mad. "He didn't kiss me, and he's not a king," Takeru protested. "Eh," Hiro says as he stares at Takeru and Takeru gets irritated and yells, "I did not kiss, Yuki!!" Everyone turns to stare at Takeru and whispers. "Aww, that's no fun," Hiro muttered softly and smiles playfully. "Tch...," Takeru mutters. Takeru looks down embarassed, and feels a hand lay on his shoulder. "Ahh! King Yuki to the rescue," Hiro says as he slides his arm off Takeru's shoulder and scratches at his head innocently. "Hiro...," Yuki said roughly, gripping Takeru's shoulder tightly, and then slowly adding a fake smile to his face. "Why were you with Takeru," Yuki asks with a sweet voice.

Hiro flinched and began to laugh nervously, and patted Yuki's head gently. "Takeru...n-need... uh...," Hiro stuttered while he spoke. "Directions," Takeru said. "I needed directions to the bathroom," Takeru said with a straight face. "Yes, that's right," Hiro shouted. Hiro smiled proudly and then saw Yuki's scary glare and waved bye to Takeru. The man with the scarlet-red hair came and stood beside Hiro, sighing and repositioning his glasses looking dead at me with a cold gaze. "I hope you have some manners next time before you shout out vulgar remarks," the red-haired man said. "Kaname! That was rude, besides I," Hiro said. But Kaname cuts off Hiro and smiles at Yuki then says, "See you in class, Yu-ki." Hiro pouted and walked away with Kaname, "Takeru stay away from him," Yuki said with warning in his voice. "From who," Takeru asked. "Kaname and if possible Hiro too," Yuki muttered. Takeru looked at Yuki, he looked serious. "Hiro seems nice though..," Takeru said quietly. "Kaname and Hiro are brothers," Yuki said. "Ehh," Takeru said softly. Takeru paused for a moment, "Hiro did have cool-blue hair and pretty shimmery-gold eyes but wait Kaname had scarlet-red hair and gold eyes too!" "But they're total opposites," Takeru shouted. "I know, but their twins so either way their related in some crazy way. But they try not to look alike even if it's still obvious that they do," Yuki said softly. Yuki smiles and ruffles up Takeru's hair. "Your so dumb," Yuki said softly. Takeru gritted his teeth while he manages to fix his hair, "Let's get both of our schedules, now." Takeru and Yuki got their schedules and compared each others. "Hmm," Yuki muttered. Yuki examined each schedule critically. "We only have first and fifth hour together", Takeru said simply.

Yuki sighed and Takeru frowned when he glanced at Yuki's face and then acted frustrated. "Ugh, I hope we don't have lunch together," Takeru said. Takeru stopped and glanced at Yuki he had a wide smirk stuck on his face then Yuki turned and smiled at Takeru innocently. "Let's hope not~," Yuki said teasingly. Takeru flinched and regretted cheering him up with that thought. Yuki smiled hugging Takeru tightly and messing up Takeru's hair on purpose again and said to himself softly, "Let's have fun, my pet."
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys continue to read this series!!