Love Me and You'll Be Okay!

CHAPTER 5: Take Responsibilty!

LOVE ME AND YOU'LL BE OKAY!
BY: GABRIELA I. BERDECIA MEDINA
CHAPTER 5: Take Responsibilty!

Kaname looked confused and said, "I didn't do anything to your stupid pet, Yuki." Yuki clicked his tongue and was about to hit Kaname dead in the face but Hiro jumped in and he got hit with the punch and stumbled down and fell hard on the ground and his face started to ache and a dark purple bruise was slowly appearing. Yuki was so shocked his fists shook nervously and Kaname looked at Hiro and bit his lip down hard then grabbed Yuki's shoulder roughly as he pulled him face to face then said, "Reckless people are a turn off." Yuki flinched and Kaname glared intensely at Yuki then Yuki was breathless when Kaname gave a quick blow to his stomach that even made Yuki stumble a bit and fall to his knees, wrapping his arms around his stomach painfully. Kaname's face was emotionless when he looked at Yuki then he turned to Hiro's aide and lowered down slowly and then made sure to touch Hiro's bruise as gently as he could. Hiro's face was speechless as he looked at Kaname and then he stuttered nervously, "Y-you didn't have to do that K-kaname..!" Kaname stared into Hiro's watery eyes then slowly took off his glasses and looked at Hiro again but this time smiling. Hiro blushed red and blinked at Kaname then Kaname leaned in closer to Hiro then slid his tongue inside Hiro's mouth and then wrestled and played with Hiro's hot, excited tongue and then he parted his lips from Hiro's and smirked as he wrapped his arms around Hiro and even squeezed him tightly and whispered softly so Hiro could only hear, "I love you, crybaby."

Hiro blushed beet-red and began to cry loudly as he wrapped his arms around Kaname whining, "I'm soo sorry, Kaname!! I must look so ugly right now, like this!!" Kaname smiled and kissed Hiro on the lips softly and put his glasses back on and said, "Didn't I say no one is as cute as you." K-kaname.., Hiro sniffled then tackled Kaname to the ground and planted a bunch of kisses all over him and said, "Your so cute!" "GAHHHhhhh, Hiro get off me," Kaname shouted as he tried pushing Hiro off but failed. Yuki and everyone in the cafeteria was quiet then the crowd started to giggle and then laugh loudly, Yuki stood up a little wobbly and Hiro looked at him worried. "What happened to Takeru, answer me," Yuki demanded and Hiro flinched as Kaname sat up and adjusted his glasses to look at Yuki then sighed and said, "He probably heard me and Hiro's fight about me liking you but don't worry your really not my type." Yuki smirked then laughed and looked at Hiro's face that looked so happy and then he said, "Good luck." Hiro grinned wide as Kaname balled his fists and said, "What does that mean?!" Hiro said, "Shut up, Kaname," then he kissed him passionately and Kaname blushed red when Hiro smirked and Yuki left the cafeteria in a hurry in search for Takeru. Takeru was walking without looking and bumped into a young man and he fell abruptly to the ground and rubbed his head then looked up to see a beautiful blond-haired student with blue eyes like him with pale doll like skin with a tint of light rosy lips then he blushed red. "S-so sorry," the student said while giving Takeru his hand to help him up, Takeru grabbed his hand gently and he got up slowly and brushed off his shoulders and said, "No, it was my fault, I wasn't paying attention." "Your cute, what's your name," the student said while giving Takeru a very angelic smile. "E-eh...my name is Takeru...Asuka..," Takeru muttered softly and then asked him the same question. "Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Kira Osaka, hehe pleasure to meet a cutie like you, Asuka." Takeru blushed red as Kira lifted Takeru's hand and brushed his lips against Takeru's skin sensually and then looked up at Takeru and said softly, "Let's be good friends." Takeru blushed red uncontrollably and thought to himself, "He's the same size as me but it feel's like he's more of a man than me." Kira smiled innocently and got up and then caressed Takeru's cheek and said in a cheery voice, "Hope we meet again soon, A-s-u-k-a." Takeru's jaw dropped and he felt a little embarrassed then he felt a hand touch his shoulder and he shuddered in shock then he heard Yuki's voice come from behind and he cringed then smacked his hand away and stormed into a empty classroom folded his arms, remembering the scene with Hiro and Kaname. Yuki followed behind and closed the door behind them then walked up to Takeru backing him into a corner and then he slammed his hand against the wall making Takeru flinch then look away from Yuki's face. Takeru said softly, "I'm tired of looking at your face, Yuki, leave me alone." Yuki grinded his teeth and yelled, "Fuck, Takeru, I'm so damn tired of your attitude." Takeru squeezed his eyes shut even tighter and then Yuki smirked devilishly and said low and roughly, "I'm going to make you look at me Takeru, whether you like it or not."

Takeru is silent and Yuki rips off Takeru's tie then easily removes and throws Takeru's blazer to the floor and then rips off the buttons from Takeru's shirt that protects Takeru's bare, fragile skin from Yuki. Takeru flinches and shudders in shock and fear, but dares not to look at Yuki's face. Yuki grabs Takeru's wrists and gets a tight grip on them then holds them up with one hand while he leans down to Takeru's neck and licks his neck sloppily then pierces his teeth deep and violently into Takeru's neck and sucks on his fragile neck roughly that sends Takeru gasping and biting his lip down painfully to not let him hear his cries then Takeru can't help how his legs are quivering in anticipation and the throbbing he is getting in his lower body. Yuki smirks and then lowers down and licks at his nipple as he teases it flicking his hungry, hot tongue onto the tip of it and then sucks on Takeru's nipple greedily. Takeru's body starts to get hot and Takeru starts to pant heavily then fast as he opens his eyes to look at Yuki and he met Yuki's gaze that sent Takeru moaning loudly then he blushed trying to free his hands. But Yuki slid his hand down and unbuckled Takeru's belt and flung it the ground as well and then with his other hand let go of Takeru's already bruised wrists and unzipped Takeru's pants while still having a devilish smirk stuck on his face, and then he said, "Are you going to look at me, now?" Takeru panted softly and it took a few minutes and then he looked up at Yuki slowly with hot red cheeks and his eyes all watery and lowered his eyes then looked up at Yuki and brushed down Yuki's chest and said breathlessly looking directly at Yuki's eyes and said, "Punish me, M-master...," Takeru panted out softly but loud enough so Yuki could hear what he said. Yuki stopped for a moment and his eyes widened and Takeru leaned in closer to Yuki and laid his head on his chest and then panted softly and repeatedly and looked up and begged with his hypnotizing blue eyes, and said, "Touch me...please...Yuki..I ..feel...so hot.." Yuki looked at Takeru and clicked his tongue and said softly, "Punishment is over." Takeru's eyes widened in shock and he pushed and made his body rub against Yuki and shouted, "Touch me, Yuki!!"

Yuki sighed and zipped Takeru's pants up and then picked his white collar shirt from the ground and made Takeru put his arms through the arm sleeves and then Takeru caught hold of his panting and quieted it down a bit and then said softly while having his head down, "Does Kaname's body suit your liking more, Yuki!!?" No, Yuki said softly and then Takeru grinded his teeth and yelled, "What then,?!" I don't want to take you in this place, in this situation, and when your confused about your feelings for me, Takeru, Yuki said softly and then he wrapped his arms around Takeru and kissed his head gently and Takeru whimpered and said softly, "I'm so-sorry, Yuki... I have no reason to be angry at you, heh I'm such a baby...," Takeru smiled and then laughed then his eyes started to water and he cried in Yuki's arms. Yuki sighed and smiled and said, "Hmm... to cheer you up, I'll grant you one command for the Master to do for the pet." Takeru looked up and his face perked up a bit as he looked away then said while trying not to laugh, "Are you sure?" Yes, Yuki said amused. Hmm.. then I command you to do me right now, Takeru said plainly. Yuki's eyes widened as he pulled Takeru's cheek laughing nervously then said, "Thats so not cute, Takeru." Takeru pouted then shouted at Yuki like a child not getting what he wanted, "Do me right now Yuki, take responsibility!" Yuki blushed red and covered a hand over his mouth feeling embarrassed but turned on and then he looked at Takeru's hot pink cheeks and his lips quivering and then started to laugh then wrapped one arm around Takeru's neck and then said, "Kaname was just attracted to me is all but he found out that he really loves his brother after all, finally.. so don't worry your my #1 pet, Takeru." Takeru blushed and pouted and looked down and said softly, "I wasn't really worried." Yuki leaned to Takeru's neck and pressed his lips deeply on his neck and kissed it passionately leaving a hickey and Takeru gasped then flinched a bit in embarrassment and Yuki said, "Your mine, and only mine." Takeru blushed red as he looked at Yuki with an embarrassed love struck face planted on him and then he said, "Yuki, I command you to let me borrow your lap for a little bit."

Yuki was shocked and then he laughed and smiled gently as he pushed Takeru's head lightly onto his lap and ran his long fingers through Takeru's hair that made Takeru feel more relaxed, so relaxed he began to sleep and then Yuki sighed and said to himself, "Why do I feel like I'm the pet...?" Yuki laughed and dozed off a bit too and they both skipped 5th period and the day ended in love and misunderstandings, what will the rest of this school life hold for Takeru, who knows but let's hope Takeru won't get any more hickeys!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Love Me and You'll Be Okay Chapter 5 woot!!
lol Woah, Takeru let loose huh?! ;3
xD
haha and new character, Kira Osaka, I bet you are wondering what will happen with him and Takeru huh... ^-^ well i'm not telling! OH! Chapter 6 will have more Hinami!!!
>//w//<
Keep supporting this series!! I love you all!