Love Me and You'll Be Okay!

CHAPTER 8: Be Warned!

LOVE ME AND YOU'LL BE OKAY!
BY: GABRIELA I. BERDECIA MEDINA
CHAPTER 8: Be Warned!

Yuki glared at Takeru and Takeru felt a dark aura directly on his back and he shuddered then turned around slowly and Yuki smiled innocently sending shivers down Takeru's spine and Takeru turned to the front and acted busy. Hiro looked at Yuki and threw a paperball at Yuki's head making Yuki flinch and twist his head in mere seconds and glare at Hiro. Hiro waved and smiled nervously. "Hmph," Yuki muttered and stood up then walked to the teacher's desk passing by Kira's smirking face, and asked to go to the infirmary and the teacher nodded and gave him a pass then Yuki stopped and turned to look at Hiro and said softly, "Watch your back." Hiro gulped loudly and Yuki left slamming the door and everyone in the class flinched then grunted softly, Takeru looked away his body shaking in anxiety. Kira turned his body around in his desk and poked Takeru's nose gently then smiled at him and said, "He's not mad at you." Takeru paused and blushed lightly as he looked at Kira and began to smile.

Kira grinned wide and grabbed the pen from Takeru's desk and scribbled down on Takeru's hand: Your so cute, Takeru ;) Takeru blushed and looked at his hand and tried to rub it off but it already dried then Kira stuck his tongue out feeling victorious and then turned back around in his seat, humming quietly. Hiro clicked his tongue at the scene he saw and turned to Kaname and tugged at his sleeve then whispered, "I don't like how close Takeru and Kira are." Kaname sighed and said while staring at his textbook with one hand under his chin, "Don't meddle." Hiro bit his lip and folded his arms looking at Kira and then hoped Yuki was calming down in the infirmary.

Yuki reached the infirmary and sighed while walking in with his arms folded behind his head casually and then he paused turning pale. Hinami was pinned down on the nurse's desk and Ibuki, the nurse was leaving a trail of hickeys all over Hinami's neck and then he noticed Yuki and smirked as he got off Hinami casually. Hinami was red and panting heavily and his face looked confused when Ibuki slid off him then he turned and saw Yuki and he began to turn away and reposition his clothes properly. Ibuki smiled sweetly and gave Yuki a hug squeezing him and Yuki shuddered. "Aww, Yuki do you not feel well," Ibuki asked in a motherly way and Yuki nodded still horrified. "Poor Yuki," Ibuki said while patting Yuki's back gently and then turned to Hinami and said, "Hurry up and move so I can examine my favorite student!" Hinami's eyebrow twitched as he walked and stood by Ibuki then said low and softly, "Do you even know how Yuki acts?" Ibuki frowned and pushed Hinami aside and made Yuki sit in his chair and waved his hand in Yuki's face. Yuki blinked and regained conciousness and turned to look at Hinami and shouted, "I can't believe you, an uke, are you serious?" Yuki began to laugh hysterically and Ibuki smirked then Hinami blushed and said, "I was just trying it out today because Ibuki wanted to be seme today." Ibuki flinched and smiled innocently as he grabbed Hinami and looked at him intensely and then in low and intimidating voice, "Don't lie to him, and just admit you love being on bottom when I fuck you."

Yuki shuddered and backed away in the chair a bit scared of Ibuki and Hinami gulped loudly then Ibuki smirked devilishly and said softly, "Boo." Yuki and Hinami screamed loudly and Hinami got out of Ibuki's hold then Hinami and Yuki wrapped their arms around each other, and whimpered and whined. Ibuki smirked then patted both of their heads softly and said softly to Yuki, "Can you please go, I need to talk to Hinami." Hinami looked at Yuki pleadingly and Yuki smiled and rushed out of Hinami's arm and left the room in a flash then Hinami clicked his tongue then he felt a very dark aura surround and suffocate him. Then he turned to see Ibuki's angelic smile and shuddered. Ibuki grabbed the tip of his white gloves with his mouth and slid them off slowly and in a sensual matter and then he smirked devilishly and said softly, "I'll show who the true seme is, now won't I?" Hinami gulped and blushed red as he touched his neck that was full of hickeys making him look away and blush even redder then Ibuki giggled innocently.

Fifth period ended and Yuki sighed as he started to walk down the halls in no rush and Kira appeared coming up the stairs and started to strode down the hallway like it was a runway then he looked up and saw Yuki and his mouth curved upward into a devilish smirk. Yuki noticed Kira and let out a heavy sigh as he ran his fingers through his blond ponytail in disgust and they both brushed past each other. Kira said in a low voice, "Better keep a tight leash around your cute little pet, before someone runs off with the leash hehe." Yuki stopped and turned looking at Kira keep walking with his hands in his pockets then he stopped and turned and gave Yuki a devilish grin then blew a kiss at him and walked away laughing.

"That little brat is ...," Yuki laughed as he touched his forehead then laid his back against a locker and muttered to himself, "Why am I letting a little golden retriever like him get to me, haha?!" Yuki's eyes lowered as he began to think of Takeru and his heart began to thump loudly then he blushed and sighed folding his arms and said, "Fuck, I hate apologizing." Takeru came up the stairs with a sad look on his face as he walked through the hall barely looking up as h walked past Yuki. Yuki clicked his tongue and grabbed Takeru's arm. Takeru gasped and looked up and then blushed intensely as his eyes began to water as he looked away and then Yuki looked away and pulled Takeru in his arms. Yuki hugged and consoled Takeru tightly in his arms and said softly but loud enough for Takeru to hear, "I'm sorry!"

Takeru blushed red and began to whimper then cry as he held Yuki tightly and shouted, "Your an idiot, Yuki!" Yuki smirked and began to laugh then Takeru started to laugh too as he looked up at Yuki and then stood on his tippy-toes as he kissed Yuki's lips gently and then laid his head on Yuki's chest. Yuki blushed lightly and looked away then said low and softly, "That was so weak." Takeru blushed red and hid his face in Yuki's chest and muttered, "Your so mean..Yuki." Yuki stuck his tongue out and then smiled and ruffled up Takeru's hair and said, "You make me want to tease you, Takeru hehe." Takeru pouted then began to smile slowly and then Takeru began to snore loudly then Yuki blinked and looked down at Takeru. "Are you kidding me Takeru, right now you want to sleep!?" Yuki clicked his tongue then shook Takeru and saw drool come from Takeru's mouth and his jaw dropped then he shook Takeru madly, shouting, "Your such a baby!" Yuki blushed and began to smile as he lifted Takeru onto his back and carried him to the infirmary and then paused to calm his nerves as he kicked the door open and Hinami was snoring in a bed and Ibuki turned and smiled widely as he welcomed Yuki in.

"Oh, it's that boy from this morning," Ibuki said shocked and then he looked at Yuki and then asked in a low voice, "What did you do to him?" Yuki flinched and blushed, shouting, "I didn't do anything!" Ibuki folded his arms and smirked not believing him then Yuki pouted. "Lay him in the bed next to Hinami," Ibuki said softly. Yuki walked past Hinami and couldn't help but pity him and then laid Takeru softly onto the bed and then Takeru wrapped his arms around Yuki tightly and pulled him close to him then whispered softly in Yuki's ear, "I want you to devour me.." Takeru blushed looking away shyly and Yuki turned red and backed away from Takeru then he bumped his back against the wall and Ibuki looked at Yuki worriedly and said, "What's wrong?"

Yuki covered his mouth and nose as he blushed red trying not to have a nosebleed then he rushed out the room to the bathroom, Takeru sat up and blushed red then he began to worry if he scared Yuki away and muttered, "Stupid Yuki.." Yuki flung cold water onto his face to cool his head and then looked at the mirror and blushed again and then muttered, "That was a close one..." "I was about to really devour him...," Yuki whispered softly. Yuki entered the infirmary again and Ibuki had a suspicious look on his face as he watched Yuki closely, and said, "Hmm~" Yuki ignored Ibuki and went to Takeru's bed and his fist twitched. Hinami was hugging Takeru and then froze when he felt Yuki's dark aura then he began to laugh nervously then Ibuki came over and looked at Hinami and let out a breath as he grabbed him and dragged him away from Takeru.
"Takeru... can I walk you home today," Yuki asked softly while looking away and Takeru blushed lighty and shook his hands up to disagree then said bashfully, "N-no, impossible, you can't!" Yuki expected an answer like that and then said, "Then will you stay over at my house, after school?" Takeru fidgeted trying to figure out what to say and Yuki folded his arms as he looked at Takeru then asked why. Takeru itched his head then said softly, "It's not like I don't want too but I already told Kira he could walk me home and stay over a bit..." Takeru looked away when he finished his response then he gripped the bed sheets, worried what Yuki would say.

"Fine, have fun with Kira," Yuki said gently while smiling sweetly as he waved bye to Takeru and left the room and then closed the door quietly. Hinami and Ibuki both stopped and stared at each other then Takeru pouted as he folded his arms and then shouted, "I WILL!!" Yuki stood behind the door and looked down then smiled as he bit his lip then muttered to himself, "Kira.. haha that little brat is nothing once he sees the real Yuki appear." Yuki's lips curved upward into a devislish smirk and he pulled his hair out from a ponytail and his hair swung and draped over his back in light blond waves. Kira smirked as he swung his legs playfully in his desk and looked at the clock and hummed softly then said excitedly, "I can't wait to play with Takeru hehe~"
♠ ♠ ♠
Love Me and You'll Be Okay Chapter 8!
v-v Will Yuki and Takeru stop fighting already!? jeez, everyone just wants you to love each other again gosh. lol xD