Love Me and You'll Be Okay!

CHAPTER 10: Sweet Juice!

LOVE ME AND YOU'LL BE OKAY!
BY: GABRIELA I. BERDECIA MEDINA
CHAPTER 10: Sweet Juice!

Takeru's eyes widened and he blushed red, backing away in the bed slowly and Yuki's lip slowly began to curve into an amused smirk. Takeru don't be so scared, Yuki said as he laid one knee on the bed gently that made a soft creaking sound. Takeru shuddered and tightened his grip on the sheets covering him and then looked up at Yuki with pleading eyes. Yuki began to laugh softly and Takeru said gently, Yuki, don't you think this is a bit fast, I don't even feel like I really love you...yet... Yuki blinked and then lowered his head to Takeru's ear, and whispered gently and low, Then let me shower my pet with love, and we'll see if you can still say that, hmm..? Takeru's ears turned a bright red and his body was trembling to Yuki's voice, he hurried to put his hands over his ears tightly in embarrassment. Yuki laughed and grabbed Takeru's arms lifting them off his ears without any force and said, Don't I have the right to play with my pet?

Takeru blushed red and pouted slowly, burying his head into his pillow. Yuki got his knee off the bed slowly, pulling his belt off and let it drop to the floor slowly. He then started to unzip his pants and slid them off easily and Takeru clutched his pillow closer to him. Yuki finished taking all his clothes off and then leaned into Takeru's ear and said in a rough and saturated voice, Peek-a-boo Takeru... Takeru looked up and saw Yuki's broad chest and his beautifully built abs then looked down to his lower part of his body and gulped. Y-Yuki, I'm not ready to do...this, Takeru blurted out in worry while trying not to look at Yuki directly. Yuki brushed his long fingers across Takeru's cheek and then kissed his forehead gently, then said, It won't hurt if you loosen up and relax, my adorable pet.

Takeru's face relaxed a bit and he moved the pillow out from his lap and looked at Yuki's body then touched his own hot, yearning lips. Takeru, do you want me, Yuki asked teasingly as he grabbed Takeru's hand, letting it feel down his chest slowly. Takeru looked at Yuki then blushed, taking a moment then he started to nod his head slowly. Yuki smiled and started to pull Takeru's sheets off of him and Takeru grabbed the sheets as hard as he could. No, don't look, Yuki! Yuki began to laugh softly then forced the sheets of Takeru and flung them to the floor impatiently, then stared devilishly at Takeru. Takeru flinched and wrapped his arms around his body, setting his knees up trying to hide his lower body.

Yuki, your scarier than K-kira, Takeru said gently as his face became beet-red then Yuki sat on the bed and wrapped his arms around Takeru, kissing at his neck then bit and pulled Takeru's ear sexually. Takeru groaned softly and began to pant quietly, he tried to push Yuki on the chest but Yuki grabbed his arm, forcing him to lay down on the bed. Takeru gasped as he was forced down and noticed Yuki was staring at his naked body with lustful eyes. Yuki slowly smirked with sinful thoughts and slowly slid his hand down Takeru's chest then stopped and played with Takeru's nipple teasingly. Takeru gasped with his head up and turned his head away with his finger in his mouth trying not to let out embarrassing noises. Hmm~ Yuki said as he twisted and turned Takeru's nipple slowly as it perked up aroused. Then Yuki leaned down, his blond hair falling down slowly onto Takeru's body as he flicked his tongue teasingly on the tip of Takeru's nipple then began to suck on it hungrily that sent Takeru's body aching for Yuki's warmth.

Yuki stopped, pulling his lips away from Takeru's nipple sloppily and grinned at the sight of Takeru's quivering body. He lowered down and traced around the tip of Takeru's dick with his wet tongue and thrusted his head in and out as he began to suck Takeru's dick slowly. He started to deep throat, Takeru's petite dick in his mouth in pleasure. Then began to suck Takeru's dick faster and rougher with each second and Takeru was moaning out in unbearable ecstasy. Takeru reached his arm out to touch Yuki's head and Yuki looked up his mouth full of Takeru's dick and Takeru blushed redder and covered his face with his hands. Pl..please...stop! I can't take it...! Yuki pulled out Takeru's dick and licked all the way to the top seductively that gave Takeru's body goosebumps and made Takeru tremble and squirt cum onto Yuki's mouth. Yuki blinked and grinned then slowly licked the cum around his lips, and poked the tip of Takeru's dick with his finger teasingly. Takeru shuddered and his cheeks were burning with embarrassment when he saw Yuki lick the cum off then he shouted, I'm so sorry, Yuki!!

Yuki smirked and laughed in a low voice and stroked Takeru's dick, moving his hands faster trying to taste Takeru in his mouth again hungrily, and Takeru began to pant loudly each second as he gripped the bed trying to hold in the rush of cum that was about to erupt from him. Yuki gave Takeru's dick a squeeze and Takeru gasped sitting up as all the cum squirted upon Yuki's face. Yuki wiped cum of his face with his fingers and sucked on his fingers in ecstasy, he licked all around his mouth leaving no spot unlicked. Takeru was panting heavily with his arm over his forehead trying to slow his heartbeat and high body temperature.

Yuki licked Takeru's dick clean in no time and leaned up to him and slid his tongue inside Takeru's mouth sloppily, wrapping and tugging at Takeru's hot tongue sharing the sweet taste of his cum. Takeru moaned in between the kiss and grabbed Yuki pulling him into a deeper kiss and they both pulled on each other's lips, dragging it up and down with their tongues in unison. Takeru smiled and Yuki began to smirk then whisper gently to Takeru, That wasn't so bad, huh? Takeru shook his head slowly and then Yuki slid his hand under Takeru and pressed his finger inside Takeru. Takeru gasped out in pain and grabbed the pillow by him and smacked Yuki with the pillow and Yuki blinked then laid next to Takeru and held him in his arms. Fine, I'll wait till your ready for ...me, Yuki said in a teasing and playful voice then he kissed Takeru's head, seeing that Takeru was sleeping softly. Yuki said gently in Takeru's ear, " I love you." Takeru moved around in his sleep and turned his body to Yuki snuggling closer to him with his head close to Yuki's chest hearing his heart thump with every passing moment.

They slept soundly for hours and morning came to brighten Takeru's room, Yuki and Takeru's body glistened beautifully together in the morning sun. Yuki's eyes began to open slowly and he sat up scratching at his head then looked at Takeru still sleeping peacefully and he shook his head trying not to laugh. Yuki got up and walked out the room to the kitchen, opening up the refrigerator and leaning down to get a carton of orange juice. He tilted his head up, letting his hair fall to his back as he chugged the orange juice down his throat and wiped his thirsty mouth with his arm and then heard a woman scream and he turned around to see Takeru's mom in horror at the naked man before her. Yuki's eyes widened and he slowly put the oj back in the refrigerator and waved sweetly at Takeru's mom, giving her a cute innocent smile....
♠ ♠ ♠
Love Me and You'll Be Okay Chapter 10
I tried to cut down on all the "ands" I use so much in my previous chapters. I think I did this chapter more clearly to read and I so love this chapter. Yuki is sooo hot and Takeru is soo cute. They deserve this alone time aha but a surprise awaits Yuki in the end! ;p haha continue to support this series!