Falling in Love with Fangs!

CHAPTER 2: After school Detention with Mr. Kurotsuki!

Falling in Love with Fangs!
BY: GABRIELA I. BERDECIA MEDINA
CHAPTER 2: After school Detention with Mr. Kurotsuki!

Masashi parked the car in the teacher's parking lot and both he and Lily got out the car and Masashi lead the way back into the school. Lily followed behind Masashi, staring at his long broad back and the slight muscles he had hidden underneath his cotton white sleeve shirt. Lily kept staring at Masashi's back till she tripped and fell down roughly. Masashi stopped and turned to Lily and analyzed her then sighed, reaching his hand out to her. Lily rubbed her butt gently; cursing under her breath then noticed Masashi's hand. Lily frowned then grabbed Masashi's hand gently and Masashi smirked pulling her up on her feet and then he said, "Watch where you're going, Ms. Shizuka." They finally reached his room and Masashi said to Lily, "Sit on my desk, for a minute." Lily looked confused as she walked and sat upon Masashi's desk shyly. Masashi walked over to his desk and removed his glasses slowly, placing them beside Lily. Lily's eyes widened when she saw Masashi without his glasses, and she thought to herself, "He looks so young and so… beautiful." Lily stared at him and Masashi smiled and then gripped Lily's leg, giving it a painful squeeze. "Owww," Lily blurted out in pain as she looked down at Masashi and whispered, "It h-hurts…stop." Masashi looked at Lily's leg with a serious face and saw the big purple bruise slowly appearing on her flawless white skin. "Hmm," Masashi said then his eyes widened when he saw a cut on her knee that started to bleed. Masashi's eyes started to turn a brighter red and then he got control of himself and looked up at Lily. "Stay still, Lily-chan," Masashi said gently as he lifted Lily's leg up softly and started to lick and trace the bloody cut with his long cold tongue. Lily gasped loudly and bit her lip down as she felt Masashi's cold tongue on her knee, she felt like moaning but she didn't want to make any embarrassing sounds in front of Mr. Kurotsuki. "S-so cold, Masashi-sempai," Lily whispered softly as she cringed and shivered to Masashi's tongue and Masashi glanced up at her and smirked. Masashi pressed and flicked his tongue across Lily's cut on purpose and Lily let out a soft moan and hid her hands over her mouth in embarrassment.

"Are you done n-now", Lily asked nervously and Masashi brushed his lips against the now healed cut and the now disappeared bruise. "I'm done now, Ms. Shizuka," Masashi said with pleasure hidden in his voice and Lily clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Lily's blood is very innocent and sweet, it really shows how innocent and shy you really are," Masashi said feeling like he learned something very interesting. Lily flinched and turned pale when she saw Masashi lick his lips teasingly at her then he stroked his hand down her knee softly then started to stand up. "You should feel no pain now, Ms. Shizuka," Masashi said while looking down at Lily's scared eyes. Lily nodded slowly and Masashi smiled then said, "Why don't you sit over in your regular seat and read a book or something while I call your parents and tell them you're here?" Lily remained silent as she slid herself off Masashi's desk and walked over to her seat and sat in it nervously. Mr. Kurotsuki, I do act like this…at home, so can you answer my question, Lily said nervously as her legs began to shake. Masashi slid his glasses back on and sat in his desk, looking up Lily on his laptop then said softly, "Can you ask me your question once more, Lily-chan?" Lily stopped shaking her legs and made a determined face then said, "Do you like scary movies?" Masashi smiled as he typed on the laptop then said while laughing softly, "I find them amusing…" Lily pouted and then said, "But do you like them?" "No, I don't like them, but what I do like is porn and mystery shows," Masashi said with a wide smirk on his face. Lily couldn't help but laugh then said, "What a weird match up!" Masashi's eyes widened in surprise at Lily's laughter and he blushed slightly then repositioned his glasses. Lily covered her mouth when she realized she was laughing and then she looked down at her desk thinking to herself, "Don't fall for his charm…" The door opened and a group of blond-headed girls rushed around Masashi's desk excitedly and Masashi gave a cute smile to them that sent them screaming in joy. Lily blew air out from her mouth in shock and thought, "Really, so many girls can fall so easily for a guy like that, all he had to do was give them a fake little smile and they swoon all over him!" Lily folded her arms and grabbed her backpack and got up, heading towards the door and said to herself, "I don't have the time or pleasure of staying here anymore, I'm leaving." Masashi noticed Lily and said aloud, "If you leave your detention, I'll make sure you get severe punishment, Ms. Shizuka." Lily turned around slowly then glared at Masashi, Masashi smirked then said, "Stand by me." Lily looked at the girls and then walked over and stood beside Masashi and the girls rolled their eyes at Lily. "As you can see, I have a student to discipline right now so can you all please leave?" The girls looked at each other and then gave a sweet smile to Masashi and said, "A-alright Mr. Kurotsuki, but you'll have to discipline us tomorrow~" The girls giggled and Masashi gave a fake laugh and smile towards them and the girls waved goodbye and gave a glare at Lily and left.

Masashi let out a breath of relief when the girls left then he got out his cell phone and called Lily's parents and told them she has detention and that he'll take her home when she's done. Masashi clicked his cell off and then slid it back in his pant pocket then turned to Lily. "We're leaving this place in a minute, so be ready," Masashi said softly as he started to pack up his things. Lily looked confused then asked, "We're going to my house already?" Masashi smirked and then said, "No, I have to pick up my little brother, he texted me a few seconds saying he needed me." Lily gasped at the fact that Masashi has a younger brother then she said, "Well you can take me home first and then deal with your brother's business." Masashi smiled and stood up, rustling up Lily's red hair then he said, "Where's the fun in that, Lily-chan?" Lily blushed red and then looked away, "Let's just go already…" Masashi smiled feeling victorious and then he unconnected and grabbed his laptop and cords. Lily looked at Masashi hurrying and then she proposed shyly, "I can carry your laptop and cables for you…" Masashi gasped and then turned away blushing then handed his laptop with his cords tied up on top, then he whispered softly, "Thank-you, Lily-chan." Lily blushed hard while carrying her backpack on her back and the laptop in her hands and then she whispered back softly, "No problem, Mr. Kurotsuki…" Masashi locked the classroom door as they left, they were in the car and Lily held the laptop tightly in her hands, blushing. "What's your little brother's name," Lily asked wanting to hear Masashi's deep light voice. Masashi smiled and then said softly, "His name is Rin, and he's about the same age as you." Lily blushed at the thought of a younger Masashi then realized Rin means cold in Japanese so put it together with Kurotsuki, it means cold moon, I hope it doesn't mean he's arrogant and rude.

Masashi said softly, "The place we're going is going to be uncomfortable to you so just stick to me closely…" Lily looked at Masashi with a confused look in her eyes then she said, "Where is your brother exactly…? Masashi looked at the window with a tired expression then said softly, "He told me he was at some strip club and needed me for who knows what." Lily had a surprised face and then said to herself, "So I'll be spending most of my detention in a strip club, huh…?" Masashi laughed and assured her, "We're just going in and out." Lily whispered softly, "Let's hope so..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Falling in Love with Fangs! Chapter 2!