Status: Updates will occur eventually....

Love Is Hard

Giving In Too Much

Justin drove as he and Ryan were talking. Bailey began talking to me.

"I will totally watch her tonight for you." I looked at her sleeping next to me. She was a silent sleeper. "Sure I mean we won't be gone that long I guess. But you and Ryan both have to watch her." I saw Justin look into the rearview mirror and smile at me. I smiled back quickly and Bailey began to just chat about how much she loved LA.

Justin decided to go to his house. I kind of wanted to go home but I just dealt with it. We got to his house and I woke up Ali. She looked upset and was about to cry but Justin opened the side door and he made a funny face. She started to laugh. I couldn't even make my daughter smile. Sometimes it was like she loved him more than she loved me. He wasn't even her father.

I was upset and I let Aliah out of the car. She ran right up to Justin who was opening his front door. Bailey looked at me and smiled,"She really likes him huh?" I nodded my head. Trying to keep the sadness from coming out. I didn't want her to get attached to him. But she was getting more attached to him and going farther away from me.

I walked in the house with Bailey and Justin had already turned on the television for Ali on some cartoon thing. We went in the kitchen and sat at the stools. Ryan was upstairs somewhere and Justin was getting a drink. It was silent and I wanted to just go home.

A few minutes later Ryan came back down and Justin was sitting next to me. No one was talking so I began to,"Well, I had a nice time at lunch today," It wasn't a good topic starter because Ryan was texting Justin just looked at the wall and Bailey was well texting too.

"Come on, we have to do something," Justin looked at me,"How about we get ready for our date," I looked at the clock on the wall. It was already 5. We were out at lunch until 3ish and then we took a long drive around LA showing Bailey everything around.

"I mean I guess," Bailey and Ryan weren't paying attention they had no part in the conversation. "I just want to be ready for our date because I want to come get you around 6:30," he started,"I will bring Ryan with me and then Bailey and Ryan will watch Ali ok?" I nodded my head. "You have to bring us home you know?" He nodded. I was worried. Aliah didn't really know Bailey or Ryan too well. I should've just left her with my mom even though I had been doing that too much. I went in to the living room to get Ali.

"We are going home honey," She yawned, "You tired?" She nodded,"Yeah mommy."

I picked her up and carried her out to Justin's car. He opened the door for me and I put her in the car seat. Bailey sat down next to her and I went to the passenger seat.

Justin was talking with me and Bailey about something but I wasn't paying attention. He got to the house and I got Ali out of the car seat. I handed Bailey the keys and they went up to the apartment. Justin helped me move the car seat from his car to mine. He spoke to me as he was moving it.

"Are you ok? With all of this?" I nodded my head,"Yeah, I think it's good Ali won't be with my mom tonight." I lied. I gave in. I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay here but I wanted to be with Justin alone. No Ali, no Ryan, and no Bailey. Just us. "I will pick you up at 6:30 then ok?" He asked. I was going to have to rush to get ready. "Yeah 6:30 sounds good."

He kissed me quickly goodbye. He had never been this quiet with me and never been awkward either. It was different like something was on his mind.

I rushed upstairs to see that it was quarter of 6. I was going to need to get ready quickly. Bailey was on the couch playing with Ali. "I'm going to go get ready. You two ok?" Bailey nodded her head and Ali said,"Yes mommy, I like Bailey." I smiled and went to go take a quick shower. I felt like I needed one after the long day because I wouldn't be taking one tonight.

I straightened my hair and slipped on some clothes. I went out to show Bailey my outfit.\

"Ava, you look amazing." I smiled and went to rush to put on my makeup and other non-sense things. I walked back out and Ali ran over to me. "Justin is here." Already? How did he come and how did I not hear him?

I walked out with Aliah close behind. I saw Justin and he smiled at me. He put his hands in his pocket and spoke,"Ready to go?" I saw Ryan and Bailey talking at the table in the kitchen. I waved to them and I turned around and saw Ali. I bent down. "Goodnight Ali, please be good for Bailey and Ryan ok? Go to bed when they tell you ok?" She nodded. "Nighty night mommy." I kissed her forehead stood back up. Justin took my hand and we were off.

As always I didn't know where we were going and Justin wasn't budging. As he drove we were talking,"So I hope you won't stress out too much about Aliah tonight. I told Ryan all the things she likes and does and that she needs to be told what to do or she won't listen." I smiled. He was stepping up something I wasn't expecting from him.

"Did I mention you are the perfect boyfriend?" I asked him. He smirked. "Did I mention you look beautiful tonight?" I smiled. He really was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
A new story is in the works. Don't know when the first chapter will be out but soon I hope. It also has to do with Justin Bieber.
Hope you like the chapter. Sorry I haven't updated. Was supposed to start school today but now I'm starting tomorrow because of the storm wreckage and stuff. Anyways probably won't update till the weekend maybe unless I get time.