Status: Updates will occur eventually....

Love Is Hard

Choices

Finally, I had opened my eyes. The doctors came in and told me I would have to stay another day or two. I didn't know what day of the week it was. Was Justin ok? When would I get out of this cast on my arm? There was a long list of questions.

A nurse came in and she said something but I couldn't quite hear her.

"What?" I asked. "Oh, I was just saying how your husband must really love you." I looked at her, "What do you mean?" I asked.

"He's been here like everyday for the past week. You both must really love each other." She looked like she was young. Not much older than me.

I smiled at her as she left. It was dark out the window and I saw lights from buildings and smiled. I missed a lot. My arm started to hurt and I realized I really couldn't move it, casts were made that way for a reason I guess.

I laid there and closed my eyes. Even though I had been sleeping for like 5 days, I was still really tired. I awoke in the morning to see a very tired Justin walking in the door.

He must not have known that I was awake yet so I decided I would play around with him a little. I closed my eyes and I felt him sit down and hold my hand.

"Good morning Ava, I can't be here without you here anymore. I need to hear your voice, see that smile, your daughter she misses you too. She doesn't know but I talked to her for like an hour last night. She called me dad. I know I'm not but I hope I am someday. Anyways come back, we have to talk, I have to leave tomorrow. I know I've been telling you I wasn't going to go, but I can't disappoint all my fans. I have already post-poned it this long and I can't anymore. My dad, Jazmyn, and Jaxon came and visited me yesterday. I missed them a lot. But they are leaving this afternoon. I wish I could've seen them longer. But Ava, if you don't wake up before I leave, please just know I love you." He let go of my hand, "I love you Ava, I always will." He kissed my forehead.

I was tearing up and before he could leave, I coughed. He turned around as I opened my eyes.

"Ava?" He asked. I smiled. "Hi," I said, "Have you been awake?" I shook my head, "I woke up last night but I've been asleep. Have you been here?" I lied. I didn't want to tell him I heard his story. "No I just walked through the door." He lied too. I guess neither of us wanted to admit anything.

He walked over to me and hugged me. "I am so sorry. I should've been paying attention." I shook my head, "Justin it's fine alright, I shouldn't have been fighting with you." He smiled, "You wanna know what I really was doing?" I looked at him with an unsure face.

He pulled out his phone and clicked something. He turned his phone around and I saw a picture of a puppy.

"This puppy is yours." He said smiling. "Justin, you really shouldn't have gotten the dog," He shook his head, "I want this dog to be ours. You just have to keep until I get back." I looked at him, "I can't have animals at the apartment," and then he replied, "I kind of figured, so how about you and Ali live at my house." What? What did he just say? This was going too quickly. Or was it?

We are in love and we obviously want to be together. I looked at him, "I have to think about it," He nodded, "I kind of have to know by tomorrow. Anyways tonight let's go out on a date." I nodded. "Once they release me from this place."

"Look, I will be back later alright? I have to go." He said. I nodded and he came over and gently kissed my lips. It felt so good to finally kiss him again."Bye Ava, love you." He said opening the door, "Goodbye Justin, love you too." As he closed the door, I smiled.

I smiled and didn't know what to do. I really didn't think it would be good if I moved in with Justin for Ali's sake. But then again, he wasn't going to be there for the next few months. I just didn't know.

I closed my eyes, I was so tired. I fell asleep, and woke up about 3 hours later to Justin walking through the door.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" He asked, I nodded but didn't complain, "It's alright, I don't mind it's just you." I said yawning. "I talked to the doctors, you get to leave in a little while, they are going to come release you." He handed me something. It was a paper bag.

"Come on open it." I opened it up and saw some clothes, "I figured you would want to leave here looking cute. I also brought your hairbrush, toothbrush, and your cell phone is charged and in there. I figured I owed you that much."

"Thank you Justin, you really didn't have too," I said, he shook his head, "But I wanted too. And then you are going to go and get yourself a very cute outfit because we are going out on a date tonight." I smiled.

"Justin, thank you. Even though you may have caused me to be here in the hospital and get this stupid cast I just want to thank you for staying here and pushing your tour longer. It means a lot." He smiled. He came over and kissed me on the lips. I smiled. It couldn't have been any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like the chapter. I probably won't update until like Sunday or Monday. Getting towards the end. But don't worry there will be a sequel for sure.