Status: Updates will occur eventually....

Love Is Hard

Perfect Moments

As I was released from the hospital, Justin told me to put my hood up and he handed me some sunglasses. "Make sure you cover the cast too." I put the sweatshirt down and put the hood up.

As I walked outside the hospital I understood why. There was paparazzi standing there taking pictures. Justin pulled me along quickly. This one guy kept following us and kept asking questions Justin was mad, "Go away, we don't need you here. Just trying to enjoy the last day together before my tour." When he said it, it was so surreal. Tomorrow, I was going to LA and he was going to Atlanta.

He opened the door for me and as I got in, I took my hood off. Justin got in the drivers side and through the bag in the back.

"So, promise not to crash this time?" I asked, "Come on, I just went and picked this back up before I got here. The only reason I crashed was because we were fighting," I interrupted his talking, "Justin I was just kidding." I said laughing.

He started to drive, I noticed he was being more cautious and paying a lot more attention to the road. He didn't hold my hand like normal. As we were driving, I realized we were not going to his grandparents house.

"Justin where are we going?" I asked, "Remember, you have to go get a cute outfit, you packed like 4 things. They are all like sweatpants, I don't think you should go to a restaurant in that even if you look beautiful in anything." I smiled. He pulled into a parking lot with a mall right in front of us.

He parked in the parking garage and as I got out of the car he came over and went to grab my hand. Unfortunately the hand he went for had the cast I winced when he moved it, "Geez, sorry Ava, I didn't mean to hurt you." I shook my head, "You didn't mean to, it's all right."

The purple cast stood out, I knew finding an outfit would be too complicated.

As we walked into the first store Justin immediately walked over and starting picking things out for me to try on.

"Leave this to me Justin. Alright? I can find something." He nodded. "Just go look at whatever you look at in the mall." He kissed my cheek before walking off and saying, “You can get whatever you want or need, I am paying.” I had my phone in my hand and put it in the pocket of my shorts because the cast was making it impossible to look at the clothes. I grabbed this cute shirt and a striped skirt.

I walked over to the shoes, I had to buy myself a pair of shoes. I felt bad for using Justin's money, but I needed some cute heels.

I walked over and found a pair of black heels. They were really cute and would make me almost as tall as Justin. As I found my size I saw the cutest little bag hanging from a hook and I walked over taking everything with me.

I grabbed the little black bag. Justin told me I could get whatever I wanted right? I pulled my phone out of my shorts while hanging the things and trying to hold the box with my shoes with the other hand. I had to call Justin now to tell him I wanted to go.

As I pulled the phone out I dropped the box with the shoes and the clothes fell to the ground. People walked past laughing and I was on the ground trying to pick everything up with one hand. My phone started to ring and I felt like crying.

I answered the phone. “Hello?” Justin was on the other line, “Hello my dear, where can I locate you?” He asked in a funny voice, “On the floor,” Justin started laughing. “What are you talking about?”

“I dropped all my stuff, trying to get my phone out people were laughing at me and I just wanna leave Justin.” I said, almost crying. I stood back up, “Where are you?” He asked, “In the same area as before, trust me when you see people laughing they just saw me.” I said.

“Ava, it can’t be that bad.” Justin said reassuringly. I hung the phone up before saying anything else to Justin. I put my phone away and started to pick up the things. I picked the box up first and then everything else. I started to walk back to where I had started to see if Justin was there and he was.

“Ava are you alright?” I nodded, “Casts just suck.” He was about to apologize I could tell.

“Don’t apologize Justin, it wasn’t your fault. OK?” I said, “But what if something happened?”

I shook my head, “Nothing happened Justin. Nothing.” He shook his head understanding, “Now what did you get?” He asked.

I shook my head. “No looking. What did you get?” I asked referring to the small plastic bag that he had been carrying. “Oh nothing.” He said quickly. It was obviously something but I just continued on.

“So you ready to go?” Justin asked. I nodded. We walked over to the checkout and I put down the things and I distracted Justin while the cashier put everything in the plastic bag.

He quickly swiped his credit card and I realized what I had just done. “Thank you Justin.” He shook his head, “It’s honestly not a problem, I did this because I love you and I owe you a little too.” I smiled.

As we walked back out to the car, I noticed Justin’s pants were hanging a little low. “Justin pull your damn pants up.” I said. “Geez, mom.” He said. I laughed.

“Excuse me I am not your mom?” He came towards me wrapping his arms around me, “You are right, because I can’t do this.” He kissed my lips. I kissed back and it was perfect. I dropped my bag on the ground next to me and wrapped my arms around him.

We both pulled away smiling. I didn’t want him to leave. We made it back to the car and I got in putting the bag in the back seat. Justin started to drive home, “Justin relax, you are driving fine. Why are you so nervous?” I asked.

“I just don’t want anything to happen again,” He said, “Justin it won’t.” I tried making him realize what happened wasn’t going to happen again.

We got back to the house and I was surprised the house smelt of food, just like my house used to when I was little. Justin's mom walked over and saw me and smiled. I walked towards her and hugged her. Justin walked off and I stood there talking to Pattie.

I saw Justin come back and he was holding a little puppy. I dropped the plastic shopping bag and walked over to him.

"There is someone I want you to meet, you just have to name her." I smiled. He handed me the little puppy and she began to sniff me. "Justin she is so cute." He smiled, "Do you want to keep her?" I nodded.

"I just have to think about it though, I can't keep her at the apartment and," My phone began to ring. I expected it to be Ali but I was surprised to see Bailey's name on the screen.

"Hello?" I answered. She sounded happy. "Ali, oh my gosh, Levi, he just left but he and I are getting married, I told him and he wants to get married. After our baby girl is born." I was wide eyed. "Baby girl?" I asked.

"Yeah, he came to the appointment and we found out it's a baby girl." I smiled, "Congratulations Bailey. I'm happy for you." We chatted for a little bit longer and then said goodbye.

I suddenly had an idea, I would tell Justin later on. I just wanted to think it over before I made my final decision.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like the chapter. Next one out tomorrow. I already started writing it.

Hope you have a good new years!!! (: