ViviD Love

Chapter 1: Let's Make A Scene!

ViViD LoVe!! (Shin x Reno Fanfic)
By: Gabriela I. Berdecia Medina
Chapter 1: Let's Make A Scene!

Shin picked up his chair and scooted back to be closer to the band and then he crossed his legs, and fixed his hair slowly. Ko-ki smiled wide at Shin and put his arm on Shin's shoulder gently while looking at the camera man. Iv messed with his polka-dot tie and then put his arm on Shin's right shoulder then he looked down at Shin while Ryoga and Reno stood behind Shin talking to each other. The camera man signaled that the camera was recording and the band waved at the camera. Shin introduced himself and the rest followed along and then Shin started to talk about the PV they were shooting then to upcoming events the band were hosting. Iv started to mess with a piece of Shin's outfit and Ko-ki smiled and started stroking his hands across Shin's chest playfully. Shin blushed lightly and pushed their hands away gently while laughing softly. "Pervert", Shin shouted aloud as he repositioned himself in the seat and everyone started to laugh loudly. Shin turned to every band mate and asked them to say something to the fans and then after they finished sending their messages, Shin said, "I hope that fans like this pv and this new album we're releasing I put a lot of hard work into it and so have the other band mates and I hope that you continue supporting ViViD."

Ko-ki removed his arm off of Shin then wrapped his arm around Ryoga and Ryoga wrapped his arm around Reno, Reno followed along and wrapped his arm around Iv. They started to move left to right in unison and then they started to sway their hands left to right. The camera man started to move his camera left to right following in the same motion while Shin moved his head left to right following along while trying to think of more to say. The camera man stopped swaying the camera left to right and the band stopped too and repositioned themselves except Shin. Shin messed with his hair again and then the other band mates smiled as they stared at Shin then Reno smirked moving his hands up, feeling up and rubbing Shin's chest. The rest followed along and Shin blushed hard and struggled getting up from his chair, he stood up and started to giggle, smacking at their hands gently then said playfully, "Perverts!!" Everyone laughed and Reno smiled at Shin and Shin turned to him and said, "I'm watching you." They laughed as Shin sat back down and then Shin talked about future tour dates and then they all waved and said goodbye.

Shin stood up and wrapped his arms around himself and turned to the other band mates and said, "You guys couldn't stop touching me!" Reno smirked and stroked his hand down Shin's arm, "Because you look so cute today." Shin blushed lightly and blinked, the other members agreed and then they all squeezed together and hugged Shin. Shin laughed and said, "You guys are too much!" Later on, Shin was in his dressing room in his chair drinking a water bottle while looking at the mirror and then someone appeared behind him. Shin turned around and Reno put his hands on Shin's shoulders gently and then lowered his head down and whispered, "Can I have some of your water?" Shin looked confused for a moment then handed Reno the water bottle and Reno smiled at Shin. Reno lifted the water bottle up and tilted his head back and poured it into his mouth slowly then when he was done, he licked his lips slowly then peered down at Shin. Shin blushed red and looked away at the mirror and started to put a little lip-gloss on his lips trying to ignore Reno. Reno twisted the cap back on the water bottle and then stared at Shin and Shin flinched feeling Reno's eyes on him. Reno set the water bottle beside Shin then he wrapped his arms around Shin and he brushed his lips across Shin's cheek and whispered, "You were great today, Shin..." Shin put his lip-gloss down and looked down and started to breathe hard and then he said while trying to catch his breath, "You guys were too…" Reno smirked and rubbed his cheek against Shin's and Shin started to laugh nervously and said softly, "You can let go of me now…" Reno held on tighter to Shin and then said whispered in a deep voice, "You know I love your voice, Shin…" Shin looked confused and then tried to remove Reno's hands but Reno started to lick down Shin's neck slowly with his warm tongue. Shin blushed red and started to moan softly and he looked into the mirror and then he squeezed his eyes tightly trying not look at the reflection of him and Reno. Reno smirked looking at Shin closing his eyes tightly then he kissed down Shin's neck teasingly and Shin's body was quivering under Reno's soft lips.

"W-what if someone comes Reno," Shin whispered softly and Reno licked his lips then said, "Let them come, it doesn't matter~" Shin opened his eyes slowly and then looked at the mirror and saw Reno smirk devilishly at Shin through the mirror then Reno turned the chair until it faced him and Shin looked at Reno with confused eyes. Reno leaned into Shin and rubbed his thumb across Shin's lower lip and whispered, "I want to hear your beautiful voice, Shin…" Shin's eyes widened as Reno slid his tongue easily into Shin's mouth and started to tug and wrap his tongue around Shin's tongue. Shin looked at Reno and blushed feeling Reno's warm tongue then without realizing he put his hands on Reno's back and leaned more deeper into the kiss. Reno smirked in between the kiss and then ran his fingers through Shin's short hair and he bit and pulled Shin's lower lip down and up roughly, making Shin pant softly. "You're so cute, Shin," Reno said as he pulled back and then bent down to his knees and started to unbuckle Shin's belt. "S-stop Reno", Shin blurted out nervously and Reno laughed softly then the door opened and Shin's eyes widened….
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to make a fanfic novel of them sooo badly lol D;
So this is like a short start up of it [: I don't know if it's gonna be a short story or what but we'll see!