Status: active :)

Untitled

Closet full of memories

I soon began to realize that I knew very few people at this party. About an hour of the "third wheel" with Tanner and Casey, I decided to get some air. On my way to the back porch, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a dark room. A hand came over my mouth and the light came on. Cody stood in front of me his blue eyes wide with excitement . "Hey," he breathed as he took his hand away from my mouth.
"Hi," I said smiling.
We just looked at each other for a moment and I realized we were in some kind of storage closet. "So I never got the chance to tell you how good you look." he whispered.
"Well this is what happens when your best friend runs out of Barbie Dolls to dress up."
"Well you'd look good without Casey's help."
"Thanks," was all I could say. He was changing me. I could tell. I never ran out of things to say, and here I was at a loss for words. He was changing me and I hated change, normally, but I could care less about what he was doing to me.
"I've been sitting upstairs wishing you were up there with me. Then I got really bored-slash-jealous, so I had to come find you."
"Jealous?" I questioned.
He shrugged, "Why wouldn't I be? Everyone else was getting to spend time with you, but me." he wound his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.
"Well just so you know you have no one to be jealous of. I wasn't talking to anyone. I have no idea who any of these people are besides Tanner and Case."
"Still,"
"Ok, I admit, it took every ounce of self control I had to keep myself from sprinting up the stairs."
"That's good, makes me sound less pathetic." he breathed out.
"You are not pathetic," I hit his shoulder."I thought it was sweet."
Suddenly I had caught at the front of his shirt or he had caught at mine. I wasn't sure, but I didn’t care and it didn’t matter. His lips were on mine and my arms had come to wrap around his neck and my fingers tangled in his hair. His hands moved around my back, brushing over my spine. I shivered from the tickling sensation. His lips tasted and sweet against mine. I could feel an electric current pulsing between our lips. I was soon completely out of breath and had to, unfortunately pull away, but he didn’t. He lightly kissed my cheek, continuing down until he was kissing my neck. He started to lightly suck my skin. "If you leave a mark, I will have no choice but to hurt you." I moaned at the pure bliss he was bringing to my body, so the statement gave no threat. He just chuckled lightly and brought his lips back to mine. He pulled back this time and just held me close to him. I rested my head on his chest, the only noise the sound of our ragged breathing . His warm breath on my back sent shivers up my spine.
We stayed there in silence for what seemed like forever. He finally said, "We should get back before people notice we are missing."
"If we have to." I sighed.
He chickled," I'll call you later, promise." He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead before walking out of the closet.
I snuck out of the closet and tried to find Casey, praying I didn’t look like I had just had a secret makeout session in th e closet. When I found her she was sitting in Tanner's lap talking to some random girl I had never seen before. She saw me and motioned for me to come sit next to her, so I did. "Hey Paige!" Tanner said as I walked over." I have another leg open if you need a place to sit."
Casey slapped the leg she wasn’t sitting on," I don’t know when the last time you read the boyfriend manual was, but rule number one don’t hit on other girls, especially your girlfriend's best friend."
"Boyfriend?" I mouthed to Casey. She nodded, practically glowing.
"Sorry, babe." Tanner replied, not noticing Casey and mine's exchange.
The rest of the party was dull and monotonous, playing Casey's wing woman/ third wheel. To get through the rest of the night I just replayed the scene in the closet over and over again. The way his lips felt on mine, his cool breath on the back of my neck, and the moments that he just held me.

When th eparty was finally over, Casey drove me over to my house to get my stuff and then back to hers for the sleepover.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment!