You're Okay

o n e

That’s right; walk away. They don’t know what they’re talking about. No one understands you; no one but me. You can’t let them rule your life—you’re not a child. Just walk away. That’s it; go, walk away. Just two more steps. Go to your room. Twist the knob, open the door… Now close it. Lock it. Three more steps. Kneel down and open the drawer. Don’t feel bad; it’s okay, darling. They don’t understand, remember? I understand you. I can help you with all your problems. I’ll make you forget. Come on, just open the drawer. That’s it; there you go. You know what to do. It’s okay, darling; just do it. You have everything you need right here. It’s not that hard… You’ve done it before; just do it again! That’s right. Don’t leave it on the heat too long—you’ll burn it. You still have needles, don’t you? Don’t hesitate this time. It won’t hurt, I promise, darling. Tighten the belt a little. That’s it. You remember how to inject, don’t you? It’s not hard. It won’t hurt. Just prick your skin and push the plunger. Do it! Just fucking do it! There you go. That’s it. You’re okay, darling. You’re okay. Everything will be fine. You can’t remember, can you? See, isn’t that what you want? They don’t understand you; I do. You don’t belong to them. You belong to me.