Status: Active

My Relationship Has Reached It's All Time Low

8: Do I?

Kari's P.O.V.
When I saw my sister in our mother's dress I was so jealous! I hope that maybe one day when I get married I can find one just like it! Karma got her dream dress her dream ring and her dream veil!
"Oh my goodness...can you believe how different she looked?!" I asked Jordan
"I know! She was my childhood friend when she went to boarding school for a couple of years and she looked so different with that dress on...she looked...stunning!"
"Jordan you're not falling for her are you?"
"Oh no I have a girlfriend!"
"Really? What's her name?"
"Marie."
**2 hours later**
"Rian do you think that Karma made the right decision?" I asked
"As long as she's happy then...good for her."
"But do you think it's the right thing to do?"
"No I personally think that they are too young and they don't even know what love is! Hell my parents still don't know what love is!"
"I just don't want her to get hurt! She may act tough but when Jack said that he wanted to take a break she was crushed...when we went home she locked me out of my own room...she smoked a full pack of cigarettes in one day!"
"Now that's really unhealthy! Even for Karma!"
"I know...that's why I don't want her to get hurt!"
"Listen if you want to know if it was right...ask the two people who know her best...Zack and Alex."
"Thanks Rian!" I said

"MERRICK!!! I HAVE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!" I yelled
"No I will not go on a date with Amber's sister!" he yelled
"No not that! It's about Karma! Do you think she's doing the right thing? Marrying Jack I mean."
"I don't think she did...but if she's happy and her and Jack really love each other then-"
"But that's the thing! They don't know what love is!! They're 17 dammit!" I yelled at him "Ops sorry I interrupted you!"
"It's fine I don't mind...but if you really want to know then ask Alex."

"ALEXANDER WILLIAM GASKARTH!" I yelled when I saw him working at a pizza place
"I swear it wasn't me! Zack broke it!" He yelled
"Broke what?! Alex what did he break?!"
"Nothing now what did you want?"
"Did you think that Karma made the right decision...saying yes to Jack?" I asked...AGAIN!
"I don't really know...I mean I always thought she was my sister so I never really thought she ever did the right thing."
"Yeah but you know what she's like when she has a broken heart...imagine if Jack realizes that Karma was only meant to be his high school sweetheart...she's gonna be crushed and who is she gonna come running to? Me! Also a couple nights ago we were talking and she said that right out of high school we wanted to travel! Like road trip not like going on a plane every other day! Like getting on the road every couple of weeks. If she marries Jack then we wont have the chance to do that!"
"Well I think you should just tell her how to feel! Nicely though...she gets kinda...mad, if you see her left eye twitch 3 times then stop be ready to dodge either items punches or just plain run!"
"Wow thanks for making me feel better about telling her!"

"Karma? I need to talk to you."
"Ok."
"Well I don't really think that you and Jack should get married right out of high school! I mean one day he could wake up and realize that maybe you were just his high school sweetheart! Also remember a couple nights ago when we said that right after we turned 18 we were gonna travel the US? We can't do that if you marry Jack. Plus you guys are teenagers...you don't fully understand what love is!"
"Oh and you do?!"
"No...nobody does...I'm just saying...maybe you should think about it some more! Please?"
"Fine I will think about marrying the guy I've been dating since the 6th grade!"
**At School**
"Kari and Karma right?" That new girl Skye said
"Yeah...Skye?"
"Yeah um...I was wondering if you could introduce me to that guy over there." she said pointing to Zack
"Oh Zack? Yeah sure let me call him over. MERRICK!" Karma yelled
"What Kale?"
"Zack this is Skye. Skye this is Zack...have fun!" I said then walked over to her sisters and brother
"Look at them...KARMA GET OVER HERE!"
"Fine!" she whined "Ok so I will never remember who is who unless you tell me again!"
"Ok So I'm Ronnie or Ron and you can remember that because I always have my colorful diamond shaped necklace on and I'm always wearing a flat bill!"
"Ok easy enough!"
"I'm Tayllor and you can remember that because...I have a little blue in my hair unlike Skye."
"Alright."
"I'm Daytona...or day and you can remember that because I...always come to every class late!"
"Same...not all the time though just most of the time." Karma laughed
"That's Skye you can remember her with ther SKY blue hair." Ronnie said
"I'm Anthony and you can remember me because I'm the only boy!"
"And I'm Mel you can remember me because I don't go here and because Ronnie stole my diamond necklaces except for one!"
"What are you doing here?"
"Skye you need to come with me! Now...mom...needs help...babysitting!" I could see her sending different messages through her face
"Shit...right sorry lets go!"

"Karma did you think about it?"
"I did and I think you're right...but I do love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him! I don't know what to do anymore!"
"Just do what your heart tells you."
"Part of my heart says get married have fun! But the other half says slow down wait it out!"
"Just think about it some more and you'll know!"
"Yeah. Love you sis!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Brother's GF came up with the idea for this chapter I just put it into words as best I could!

man these goodbye messages are getting harder....how does Snickers do it?
So remember to NEVER pull an animals tail...they will bite I had to learn that the hard way :/
Twix