‹ Prequel: Missed You
Sequel: Need You

Love You

Love You

Alexander Gaskarth's Point of View

I pulled out of Kaitlin’s driveway with Paxton and Addie in my backseat. I picked Jack up outside Wal-Mart he had been buying snacks for today. Once he got in, he turned around to look at my kids.
“Hey cuties. Are you ready to hang out with Daddy and Uncle Jack today!” he said. They just nodded and I finally pulled up to our destination – the zoo. I let the kids out and Jack picked up Paxton quickly before running towards the entrance. Jack was the reason I had a membership to the zoo. I walked up, relieved when I saw Kara was working.

“Hey Alex. Hi Addie.” she said.

“Am I the only one who didn’t know about them?” I said. She nodded.

“Jazzy told Rian who told me. I told Zack who told Jack who told Flyzik” she said. I groaned loudly making my daughter giggle before we got our hands stamped and grabbed one of the stroller things, knowing that they wouldn’t want to walk all day.

“So where do you wanna go first?” I said.

“Tigers!” All three of them said at the same time.

I walked and talked to Jack for most of the afternoon. Paxton and Addie were hyperly running down the pathway and I grinned as Jack chased them.

“Cute kids. Are they yours?” an older woman said once Jack had retrieved my children. I smiled and nodded.

“Yeah. They’re three and it’s their first time in Baltimore” I said.

“You’re in that band, All Time Low, right?” she said.

“Yus Ma’am.” I said, my accent comes out at the randomest times.

“My granddaughter listens to you guys. It’s all that’s played at my house” she said before walking away.

By the time we left the zoo, the twins were passed out in the stroller and people had to think me and Jack were gay because he was carrying Paxton, while I had Addison. It was almost 7 and Jazzy said she was picking them up at my house at 8. Jack helped me carry them upstairs to put them in the guest room. One thing was for sure, they had my sleeping habits.

“Go order a pizza, I’m going to shower” I said. He nodded and I walked into my room to get clothes. I had just stepped out of the shower when the doorbell rang. I quickly pulled my shorts on and walked downstairs, to see Jack pulling away from Jazzy.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hey. Where are the kids?” she said.

“Upstairs passed out.” I said. She smiled, handing me the bag in her hands.

“I had a feeling. These are their clothes for tomorrow. The funeral’s at 11.” she said.

“I know. We’ll be there.” I said.

“Thanks for watching them, Alex” she said.

“No problem, Baby.” I said.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” she said. I nodded and gave her a hug. I watched her leave, and groaned when I saw Lisa’s car pull into the driveway. She walked up to my door like the priss she is and glared as Jazzy’s car pulled out.
“Who was that, ‘Lex. Why did you hug her?” she said.

“My best girl friend from high school. Her mom died and the funeral’s tomorrow so I gave her a hug to give her comfort.” I said.

“I don’t like her, she seems like a bitch” she said.

“Lisa, I need to tell you something. I-uh, I was dating Jazzy until I was 18 and she up and left right after we graduated. I uh, found a couple days ago she was doing it for the band’s image and that she has twins that are three years old, and fathered by me.” I said.

“How do you know she’s not lying to you?” she said.

“I’ll show you. Jack hand me that photo album” I said, taking the picture of the kids at the zoo out of my wallet and finding picture of me when I was their age in the book. I sat them in front of her.

“You can’t deny they look like me.” I said.

“I’m not convinced” She said.

“Get out of my house, Lisa. We’re done.” I said. “Jazzy and the kids need me more than you will ever need me.” She looked annoyed before storming out and driving off.

“Daddy?” I whipped my head around to see Addison standing in the door.

“Yeah baby?” I said.

“What are you doing?” she said.

“Looking at pictures, come here.” I said. She was soon in my lap and we were looking at the pictures and it got to the last one of me and my brother.

“Who’s that, Daddy?” she asked.

“That’s your uncle Daniel, baby. He’s where Nana went. He would have loved you two” I said.

“I have another question” she said.

“And that is?” I said.

“Do you love my mommy like you did before me and Paxton were born?” she said.

“No, baby. I love her even more.” I said before kissing her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOO! There's at least one more installment in this series. Yus. :) Okay? I know it was short!