Living The Dream

A Toast to the Tour Life

Catherine grabbed all her things needed for tour. When she got back to the van, Logan was smiling like crazy! "To my house!" she said with the goofiest smile upon her face. As Flyzik pulled up to Logan's house, Logan almost jumped out of the car with excitement. Logan went to her house and returned 15 minutes later with her bags. "We ready? Flyzik asked before puling away. Catherine and Logan answered "Yeah!" in unison as he pulled on to the main road. We went on the car ride silently until we pulled up to the bus. When we got their everyone was ready to pull off. The bus revved up and was off! The partying began when Alex asked Catherine if she wanted a shot. "I'm only 18... No thanks." she replied with a disappointed smile. Alex set down the bottle of tequila. "Ya sure?" he asked again with a sly smile. "Oh! Just one shot!" Logan looked at Catherine like she was insane after one shot turned to two, which turned to tree and so on. Catherine was piss drunk while Alex sat there. He turned to Logan. "This her first time drunk?" Logan just sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah..." "Sweet!" Alex smiled. Jack saw Logan's expressions and asked is she wanted to go back to the bunks with him and settle hers in. Alex stayed with Catherine and sat there awkwardly. "I-I think I'm gonna be..." Catherine was cut off mid-sentence by vomiting. Alex just sighed and patted her back. He stood up and got some supplies to clean her vomit up. Shortly after that Catherine passed out. Jack and Logan went to bed and Alex stood there watching over Catherine all night. When Catherine woke up, Alex was sitting there in nothing but basketball shorts. Catherine had clothes on... Only some shorts and a tank top though. All Catherine could think of with their lack of clothes was the worst, or the best depending on one's view. "Did we?" Catherine asked Alex. Alex perked up at her voice "N- Why, yes, Yes we did. You were fantastic in bed!" Catherine giggled in her mind while cringing at Alex. "Really?" Alex just smirked. "Yep." The day after that was filled with awkward stares and lots of spacing out on Catherine's end. When the show was over, and they were about to leave Catherine sat next to Alex and asked with shock. "Really?" Alex still had that same smirk. "Yeah!" Catherine sighed and announced she was going to bed. Logan followed behind. "What did Alex say?" Catherine froze for a moment before turning around to face Logan. "He said we had sex." Logan had a shocked face. "Did you?!" Catherine sighed, "I don't know!" she yelled as she stormed off to her bunk. "Oh my god!" Logan thought as she crawled into bed. "Look what saving their lives did." Both girls laid their head down and thought for many hours. They thought, and thought till they fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes. I know it's been a few months, but i was bored and this was all open and all the chpaters are short so I thought I would "update." Enjoy!