Status: Tell me what you think so far.

Untitled Frerard

Chapter Two.

A few minutes of silence took place and then we finally arrived at Gerard's street. I'm afraid his parents will hate me, and yell at me to leave. I hadn't ever been to anyone elses house before, so this was all new to me. What should I expect? What do I do? The car turned in a driveway and parked.

"Here we are," He said, getting out of the drivers seat and slamming the door shut. I fumbled with my seat belt, and Gerard had opened my door. "C'mon," he gestured me towards the house.
I stepped out of the car, and walked behind Gerard to the house. It's a nice place. I glance at the number and smirk.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

"Your address. 69 Salter place," I cant help but laugh. Gerard smiles.

"Sexy, huh?" he joked, and I blush slightly. He laughs and I fake a smirk. We walk to the front door and he rings the bell.

"You don't have a key?" I wonder aloud. Gee shakes his head.

"Nah. I'd lose it," He reassured me. A boy with brown hair and glasses opened the door. He looked around the same age as us. I wondered why he didn't go to our school. He looked at me, confused, then to Gerard. He looked back at me and smiled.

"Hey, I'm Mikey," the boy introduced himself. He looked back at Gerard, as if to ask if he should go on. He stuttered a little bit, and continued. "I'm Gerard's little brother," he finished. He opened the door, and stepped out of the way, to let us in.

"I'm Frank," I said, shining my teeth at him like a nerd. I stumble on my words. "Nice to meet you."

"You too," Mikey answered. The conversation stopped there and Gerard soon broke the short silence.

"We'll be downstairs," Gerard informed Mikey. Mikey nodded and Gee lead me to a flight of stairs. He motioned for me to walk don first, and he followed. I stumbled on the last stair, and managed to just barely catch my balance. I felt my face turn red, but he couldn't see, because the lights were off. The only light was coming from upstairs, through the crack in the door. Gerard felt the wall on his left and found the light switch.

The room was pretty big, but also pretty simple. The walls were an off white, and there was a king sized bed with Star Wars covers, pushed against a wall. Next to that was an open door, that lead to a bathroom. On the other side of the bed was a sliding door with a mirror. That must be the closet. There was not a desk, but a long table against the opposite wall, that took up that entire wall. It was covered in piles of notebooks, binders, comic books, and other miscellaneous things. There were shelves placed above this table, filled with books of every sort. There was a TV fit for an average living room hanging on the wall opposite the bottom of the stairs, and some chairs had been placed near it. Perfect for video games. There was a video game console under the TV. Oh, and there were posters and drawings hung all over the walls.

"So, what do you think?" Gee asked. I nodded in approval. I liked it.

"It's really nice," I answered.

"Good thing you like it," he started, "because you wouldn't want to be staying in a room you hate, right?" he asked.

"Wh-what?" I asked, confused to what he was saying. Was he inviting me to spend the night? I might as well ask. "Are you... asking me to sleep over?" Wow. I had to word it so stupidly. He giggled.

"No, I'm telling you that you can spend as long as you like here. I'll always have your back. I know how rough it is for you at your house, even though you haven't told me directly. The signs are all there," He said. I smiled really big. My eyes started to fill with tears of joy and I pulled him into a hug, not caring if it was awkward or "socially unacceptable", because he knows I'm not gay, and he wouldn't care if I were. He stumbled backwards, because my hug had almost knocked him over, but he regained his balanced and hugged me back.

"Thank you so much, Gerard," I cried into his shoulder. "I love you," I spat out, not realizing what I had said until moments later. I stopped hugging him and I stood there frozen for a moment. Shit, I thought. I didn't mean to say that. I stuttered, and tried to correct myself. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that," I started, not knowing what to say. "I mean that you're my best friend, and nobody in the world has cared about me as much as you do. You're really nice to me... and well... I do love you, but like a friend." I think that came out right. Yeah, that did come out right.

"It's cool. I love you too, man," he smiled. Stuttering, he continued. "Yeah, like a friend though." I always end up making nice conversations awkward.

I realized I didn't have any clothes, or a tooth brush, or pajamas for tonight, and I informed Gerard about this. He shrugged. "You can try on one of my uniforms, and hopefully that will fit. I have an extra tooth brush in the bathroom. I cant help you with the pajamas though, I sleep in my boxers... that isn't awkward, is it?" he replied. I shook my head.

"No, that's cool. and thank you, for everything. You're just... the best," I thanked him again. "Um," I began, not wanting to ask too much from him. "If you could, could you maybe tomorrow quickly drive me to my house? If I stay with you, I'll need some things of mine," I asked rather quietly.
"Sure," he nodded. Things were suddenly getting better. We did homework for a few hours, until Gerard decided math class is worthless shit and he ripped his paperwork in half. Soon after that, Mikey opened the door, and ran down the stairs, informing us that dinner was ready. "Thanks, bro, we'll be right up," Gee answered. Mikey ran back upstairs, and Gerard stood up, waiting for me, and realizing I was kind of nervous. "What's wrong?" He asked. I blushed slightly and looked down.

"I... What if your parents don't like me? I mean... are they okay with me being here and staying over and you told them, right?" I panicked. Gerard took my arm, and helped me up.
"Yeah, I said 'a friend of mine might be staying over for some time' and they're cool with it. I told them about you," he blushed, "and they like you already." I breathed out a sigh of relief I didn't even know I was holding in. My face turned red again, and I looked down. Gerard smiled and gestured for me to follow him upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
How is it so far?
Comment pretty please with Frerard on top.