Status: Sadly on hold because Something Insidious got a virus on her computer :(

Gorgeous Creatures

"Anti-Social in most ways unimaginable, It's not I despise everyone, I'm just utterly shy and awkward. I guess I could open up instantly to a few people, well actually just one my best friend Olivia. I grew up liking guys. I'd rather listen to screamo songs than those romantic love ballads that some bands make these days. I'm not one for relationships to begin with, I never was. The only things I love are my drums and Olivia."
~Carmine Alvarenga

"I am quite, self reserved. I tend to smile or laugh when I can't hear what you've said or to put it bluntly, I just don't care what you've said. I like to make you feel better about your self when your down, and am nothing but nice. In my head though I tend to have cruel thoughts about ones I dislike. Then because I am cursed with a guilty conscience I end up feeling bad. I will always see the cup half empty, that's the kind of person I am; pessimistic, when you first met me though I come off shy. I try not to curse, but the occasional 'Fuck' will slip out sometimes, not often though. My best friend is Carmine and nothing in the world could change that. To sum it up friend, I suggest you don't try to know me."
~ Olivia Rhoads

You see Carmine and Olivia are in a band called "Opium Cyanide" with two other people.

Lola Stevenspring eighteen year old the singer/rhythm guitar player.

Andy Delinia their twenty-one year old bass player.

Carmine is twenty years old and plays drums and is second cousins with Modern Day Escape's Sandra Alva.

Olivia is fifteen years old and plays lead guitar.

This story is rated R for a reason peoples.

This is a fan-fiction meaning we don't OWN anyone but the original characters in this story. NO stealing them! Steal them and I (Best Kind of Mess) will personally find you and drag a knife down your back, tear apart your rib cage, and rip put your lungs O_O Don't try me, I saw this on 1,000 Ways to Die.

This is a co-write between Best Kind of Mess and I. Best Kind of Mess is going to be writing Carmine's point of view.

In this story you shall see the adventures of a new band on tour with many other amazing ones, this is full of love and drama and other shit :) enjoy
  1. Oh Dear.
    {EDIT} WE CHANGED MARCOS'S NAME TO CARMINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Hair.