Fantasy

1/1

Plastic eyes never closed, they simply stopped seeing for a while. It was what most would have called sleep. But sleep does not always end peacefully. It was what the Ken Doll number 3429-16 found when the sight returned to those painted eyes.

His arms had been bent at the realistic joints and were being held together by rough packing twine that rubbed against the smooth, skin-colored plastic that covered his body. The legs were tied together at the ankle joints with the same twine before they were secured to the ankles. Thin electric tape had been wound around the plastic lips to keep him silent.

Around him stood two barbie dolls and a Midge and a Kelly all decked out in leather and lace. It was the first and only time he could recall wishing to be human. "What should we do girls?" one blonde asked circling him. The plastic heels made soft taps against the hard floor as the four women moved around him.

"He's been such a naughty boy," one teased kicking him with the hard plastic point of her boot.

A fixed hand ran up his leg, teasing the edge of his plaid boxers. The moan that left his lips was so human that it took them all by surprise, his reaction one of embarrassment while theirs were ones of amusement and pride even.

"Do you think it can feel fear?" another asked, one of the Barbies with a voice high and bright. He was plastic, he shouldn't feel anything. But the twine scratched his limbs and something started to stir in the solid plastic of his abdomen.

They started pacing around him again. Black boots and heels led to long, unending legs that circled him endlessly. "Let's find out."