Status: Needed to think of a way to continue but will do here

The Legend of Alexandria

As dark as can be... (not finished)

That said Alexandria slowly starts to peek out the entrance of the Temple. She looks around the small cavern entrance to see if anymore imps were around. The sounds of birds chirping and the calm wind were the only things heard. As Alex started to make her way through the forest the warmth of the sun engulfed her as her body stopped shaking from what moments ago happened. She looks back and then at her clothes and her hands and tears fall down on her hands as she drops to her knees and holds the necklace once more.

"Why can't you be here?! Why?!" She screams at the top of her lungs crying hysterically again. After taking a moment to another flashback she loses conscience and falls on her side.

"Where am I?" Alex says with a confused look in her face as she slowly starts to listen to a tune as if it were playing backwards. "It is backwards... ! but why?" As she keep walking in the large white room she sees a dark figure. It just stands there far away. Alex see's it and starts to jog to it. "Hey!" she calls out to the mysterious figure. As she starts to get near she stops and gasps from the figure standing only a couple of yards away. "Can it be... ?"

She runs to the figure and embraces it with her arms open ready for a hug, but as soon as she made contact it disappears. That's when she snaps out of the lucid dream and gets up from the ground where she fainted. "Was it all... just a dream?" Alex looks around still in the forest and starts to head back to the entrance. Climbing back out of the rubble once more she pulls out the map and marks the Forest of ilozi with a red marker. "All I found here was a heart attack, a soon to be bump in my head and bad memories..."

She soon realizes there is an old bridge that connects down the little mountain side she took when coming up here. "Huh... never seen that when coming up here... wonder where it leads to" Checking the map she see's it leads to a small town on the other side of this mountain ad it's trails. "Onward to the town of Klip! Maybe they might have some food to share" Alex says holding her hungry belly. She starts to walk across the old bridge and see's a river flowing under it at least 100 feet under.

Alex finally gets to the other side of the bridge when she see's a sign that reads Town of Klip left, Town of Nor Plains right. "Seeing as how I live in one of these towns left I go!" She starts to head West from the sign and starts to come across the trails on the side of the mountains.