Status: keep or kill?

Pinky Swears

Ms. Rockstar

“Uh. Mr. Iero,”

“Just call me Frank.” he said with a smile. Robyn nodded and strummed a few chords.

“Frank. Cameron said that you two had…relations in the back of your car. Is it true?” Frank froze, his eyes and face emotionless as he looked at her.

“It was a long, long time ago and it was an accident. Please don’t tell anyone or else I’d be in big trouble.” she nodded, not wanting to believe he had actually done that with such a sleazy bitch.

Robyn continued playing before stopping with a smile. The sheet music was just a simple song that anyone could play but not many could sing just as right, Hey There Delilah. She sang a few of the words before lowering her voice as Frank sang along. Robyn began playing again, finishing the song out with him.

“Hey, I wanna show you something because I think you have the fingers for it.” Frank grabbed his guitar and moved his chair so he was next to her. He put his fingers on the strings, letting her watch them before beginning his playing. Robyn laughed and joined in with him. Frank stopped but she kept going, hitting the next verse that she already new. “Damn, you know it already?”

“Yeah, I’ve been learning how to do this since I was 15.” she kept going, speeding up and moving her fingers around quickly before getting out of her chair to get on her knees. Robyn sat on her heels before spreading her legs to the side so she could lean back and hit the floor. Frank chuckled as he watched her come back up easily.

“Well, Ms. Rockstar. I think you can bring in your electric and plug it up to the amp tomorrow. Let’s see what you can do with that.” Frank smiled at her and she nodded, adjusting her shorts back to their normal position before they were pulled up to her crotch area.

“I think I can do that. I can do a mean Carry On My Wayward Son.” Robyn returned his smile and began packing up her guitar. Frank looked her over as she was bent over but put his dirty thoughts to rest quickly as she turned to look at her. “I’ll see you tomorrow Mr. I-I mean Frank.” Robyn walked out of the room and out of the door. She always left her guitar in that same spot if she knew she was definitely coming back and she’d probably leave that one in there for a while.

Her walk home was quicker than normal. Robyn dropped her backpack by the stairs, having finished all of her homework during lunch and her science period. Robyn ran to her computer and logged in to her chat IM messenger.

Runswithscissors: hey how was school?
Strummystrings: good wbu?
Runswithscissors: good over here. Gerard says hi.
Strummystrings: tell my home boy I said hey.
Runswithscissors: he and mikes want to join in. is it cool?
Strummystrings: yeah Misty.

Waytoocool and Kittykat were added to the chat.

Waytoocool: my little Robyn Hood! How are you?
Kittykat: I was gonna say that Gee…
Strummystrings: good! Its okay Mikey, I still love you <3
Kittykat: yay!
Waytoocool: what’s his name?
Runswithscissors: is it an Eric or a Derek?
Kittykat: I think it’s a Greg.
Strummystrings: wtf? I’m not with anyone you nosy bubble hoes!
Kittykat: I like bubbles!
Runswithscissors: spill it guuuuuuuuurl.
Waytoocool: its gotta be someone Robyn! I won’t beat this one up! We’re still in Trenton!
Runswithscissors: we’ll be down there next week, though.
Kittykat: I can be trusted…
Strummystrings: Its no one! Dammit.
Waytoocool: come on, spill it!
Runswithscissors: I will use my camera to shoot you. Get it? Photography humor.
Strummystrings: ….
Waytoocool: ….
Kittykat: I get it!
Runswithscissors: Thanks Mikes! My favorite Way bro!
Waytoocool: I thought the one that pleasured you every night was the favorite.

Kittykat has logged off.

Waytoocool: I win!
Strummystrings: Gotta go loves! Talk to you later!

Robyn left the chat, only to see a new friend request from the username, MisfitKid. She raised her eyebrow before accepting it since the picture would be blocked if she didn’t accept it. Once the profile loaded up, she couldn’t believe what she saw.

Frank Iero, her guitar teacher.

Robyn laughed to herself and sent him a message.

Strummystrings: isn’t this illegal?
MisfitKid: nah, I’m only 23.
Strummystrings: you’re a teacher, though.
MisfitKid: are you 18?
Strummystrings: well, yeah.
MisfitKid: then its not illegal if you’re legal age! I’m a smart boy!
Strummystrings: XD okay frank okay
MisfitKid: you doing anything right now kiddo?
Strummystrings: no, just on the computer like a nerd :p
MisfitKid: wanna come over and chill with an old man? ;)
Strummystrings: you aren’t even old! You’re only 23. Sure, lemme grab my guitar and tell my mom where I’m going.
MisfitKid: guitar? We’re just gonna chill, no lesson.
Strummystrings: -_- do you think she’ll willingly let me go to my teacher’s house?
MisfitKid: good point. See you in a few.

MisfitKid has logged off.

Robyn ran downstairs and asked her step mom if she could go to Frank’s, convincing her that she needed an extra lesson since her chords and fingering were all wrong. She grabbed her electric guitar and car keys before stopping in her tracks. She didn’t know where he lived. Her phone vibrated in her pocket and she looked down at the text.

New Message From!: (973) 981-1111

2103 E. Zen Blvd.

-Frank


How the hell did he get my number?

Robyn shrugged before getting in her car, putting her guitar in the backseat before driving off to the street she always passed when going to the CD store she loved oh so very much. She turned onto his street and found the house with the small, silver Civic that Cameron had the honor of spreading her legs in. She pulled up into the driveway, next to his car, and watched as he walked out in a pair of Batman pajama pants and no shirt, revealing tattoos on his glorious body. Robyn got out of the car and left her guitar, locking it quickly.

“Now I’m positive this isn’t legal.” she said with a smile as he threw his arm over her shoulders and led her inside, letting the sounds of his favorite band, the Misfits, play throughout the house.

“Oh, I’m sorry, lady in the house.” he laughed and put on a different CD. It was a John Mayer CD and Robyn put her hands on her hips.

“Well excuse me, but does this song fit the occasion? Your Body Is A Wonderland? Really?” she asked, throwing her car keys on the couch from the door, landing perfectly. It was a good 15 feet and Frank clapped his hands.

“Good job,” Frank said, leading her into the kitchen as he hopped on the counter. “I’ve got cans of pop in the fridge. Can you grab me one?” Robyn grabbed a can, stroking it up and down since it was cold. Frank watched her intently, not wanting to take it the wrong way even though he really was. He was imagining Robyn stroking his member, running her fingers through her dark brown hair to push her face out of her face so she could focus on what she was doing. Frank could see her biting her lip and looking up at him, his black locks glued to his forehead as he panted, trying to give her a warning before he exploded.

Robyn grabbed her can and turned around, setting them on the counter. By that time, Frank had shook the look of lust from his face and popped open his can of Coke. Robyn groaned, holding her neck with her right hand.

“You alright?” he asked, taking a sip of the soda.

“My neck hurts so much, I don’t know what I did to it.” Robyn opened up her can of pop and took a long sip, walking over to the couch.

Frank clapped his hands before rubbing them together. “I’ve got the magic touch, baby girl. Let me work on you.” he plopped down on the couch, spread his legs and pressing himself against the couch. “Sit between my legs.” Robyn nodded, sitting between his legs as he began massaging her neck.

“Fuck, right there.” she whispered to him, letting her head droop forward a bit.

“I’ve never heard you swear, Ms. Robyn Zuniga.” he whispered back to her, adding a bit more pressure to her neck.

“I’ve never sworn around you, Mr. Frank Iero.” he laughed and stuck out his tongue.

“Don’t call me that, I sound old when you do.” Robyn relaxed her muscles, feeling more pain in her back.

“My back hurts too.” Frank nodded, sliding his hands down to her back as he massaged that as well. He rubbed her soft spot and she bit her lip, letting out the softest of moans. He bit his lip and continued before Robyn raised her eyebrow, turning to face him.

“Uh, what’s stabbing my back?” she asked before looking down at his growing bulge. Robyn smirked, feeling a bit bad for once. She tugged at this waistband and Frank willingly lifted his hips so she could slid off his Batman jammies.

“Aw shit,” he whispered to her. “We fucked up, Zuniga, we fucked up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
leave me some love? c: