Keep Away

right here next to me.

“I have to admit, that was pretty fun.” Braiden laughed, as he handed me my ice cream. “You actually know to make things fun Trinity.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, it was cool. You're cool.”

“Cool? As in one of the guys?” I teased.

“Nah, you're....better.” He put an arm around me and gave me a little hug. I almost melted from his shoulder pressing against mine. “I'll be right back,” Braiden assured me as he headed towards the bathroom.

Soon I was alone again on the wooden bench, with my vanilla ice cream to keep me company. After the Ferris wheel, Braiden and I decided to settle down for some ice cream. Today had been so fun that if I, as cliché as it sounded, died today then I would be absolutely satisfied.

I looked over at the carnival booth games and noticed Connor walking up to one of them. I quickly turned, but he already noticed me.

“So what? Are you and Braiden going out now?”

“Why? Does it look obvious?”

“So, you guys are dating then.”

“No, but I hope we will soon.” Without fully knowing it, I sighed dreamily. “I think he likes me. He's showing all these signs.”

“You know, this is real life. This isn't something out of a fairytale.” He replied coldly.

“Was that supposed to be insulting?” I countered back.

“Why? Are you offended?”

“Yeah, I kinda am.”

“Then yes.” He chuckled and for some reason, it made me glad that Connor gave me a genuine laugh.

Everything went awkward again and I sat there in silence, while Connor kept glancing at his cellphone. I narrowed my eyes past Connor and saw the stand next to him. It happened to be one of those games where you throw a baseball and knock down the bottles to win a prize. My eyes were drawn over to the stuffed giraffe with large eyes and its tongue sticking out. It was fat, therefore looking perfect to cuddle with.

Connor must have noticed me staring, because he went over and paid the man for a single round. I watched in amazement as he successfully knocked down all three bottles. He received the giraffe, murmuring, “This would be a great present for mom.”

I watched him as he walked away, shaking my head. Connor could be so immature.

“Sorry for making you wait long.” Braiden ran up to me, shaking away the water from his hands.

“If you have to go, then go.” I laughed. “And that's alright, it gave me plenty of time to finish my ice cream.”

“So, what do you wanna do now?”

“What rides aren't you afraid of?” I challenged.

He thought carefully for a moment and a large grin spread across his lips, “Bumper cars.”

“Sounds fun! Let's go!” I found myself grabbing his hand.

What did I just do? I can't believe I just grabbed Braiden's hand. This is the second time today too...

As we headed over the ride, I stopped suddenly.

“Trinity? You okay?” Braiden, with concern now in his voice, furrowed his eyebrows.

I didn't answer, because I was fixated on Danny and Terrance. The two large boys were snacking on cotton candy, unaware that I was literally a couple of feet away from them. My hand suddenly felt very cold and I dropped Braiden's hand.

“Trinity?” He repeated.

“Let's go somewhere else,” I whispered, slowly stepping back. “Right now.”

“Wait, why? What's happening?”

“Trust me.” I placed my hands on his arm and gently pushed him backwards, my eyes never moving from the two boys.

Then the worst happened and Terrance looked up at me. At first, he remained frozen with cotton candy sticking to his lower lip, then he leaned over and whispered to Danny. Danny and Terrance were both looking at me now with smirks on their faces. They took a single step.

And that single step was all that took for me grab Braiden and scream, “Run!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't updated this story in a while! :D
I'm glad you guys like it hehe

So I got bored and made a Before You Exit video oh ho
Since, i'm finding all these new pictures of them, I might redo the video and add more to it ~

Oh and the band has a new twitter picture. Look how handsome they all look <3
(If you still don't know by now: Thomas, Connor, Riley, and Braiden)

There's a larger photo on their facebook

and the McDonough Brothers

and Riley enjoying some redbull (;
Have a nice day.