Status: One Shots, keep a float with War Torn Love to know when the next post on here will be

One Shots to go with War Torn Love

Alice Meets Greg

Alice was wandering around the party hall, a little bored now. Nicholai and Emeric had gone upstairs to have some….Fun, and Lisette had gone to write in her room so that it didn’t look too suspicious that her fiancé had gone off alone with her brother. The guards were still scattered around the hall to keep an eye on her, with a couple gone upstairs to guard the corridor for Nicholai and Emeric. But she was bored; she didn’t even know anyone…

She sighed softly and headed over to the small buffet table, pouring herself a glass of punch before letting her eyes scan the room. There weren’t really any cute guys here either!
“Hi”
The voice beside her snapped her out of her own little world as she turned to face him. Now that was more like it! The guy in front of her had dark curled hair to his neck, gorgeous tanned skin and was the complete opposite of what she’d normally go for; but this guy seemed to get her dead heart racing.
“Hi” she smiled in return, blushing slightly, and feeling an idiot for doing so.
“I’m Greg, Lisette’s old fiancé’s brother” he said with a slight smirk on his face.
“I’m Alice, Lisette’s new fiancé’s sister” she chuckled, liking his sense of humour already.
“I know a lot of people don’t like you around here, but just ignore them, would you like to dance?”
Alice smiled happily; maybe this evening was going to get a lot better.
“Sure, I’d love to dance” she replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I know it's short, but I'm sure you guys understand :) <3