Status: One Shots, keep a float with War Torn Love to know when the next post on here will be

One Shots to go with War Torn Love

Malachi meets AraLynn

Malachi had been besotted from the moment she had stepped into the room. He had only half heard the conversation between his younger brother and this goddess, but by god had he heard her play. She truly was a master of the violin and it made his heart ache for her. As well as other parts ache for her too…

He managed to calm down as Nicholai spoke to her again, presuming he had said he wanted her at the wedding going by her squeals. He smirked, Christ this one truly was adorable. She reminded him so much of Sophia. His heart panged at that memory, snapping him quickly back to reality.

Mal decided this was his chance to go talk to the girl, who was 242 years his junior. That was a big age gap, even for Vampiric society and would most likely be frowned upon. Fuck them all was Malachi’s answer to that.

Standing he headed over to AraLynn, not even noticing his brother moving to leave.

“Hi” he smiled as he reached her, towering over her petite frame slightly.

“Hi” she replied, blushing up at him slightly.

“You were really good, in fact, you were truly amazing”

“T-thank you M’Lord”

“Call me Mal, AraLynn”

“Then call me Ara”

Mal liked the cheeky glint in her eye as they spoke. Were they beginning to flirt? Oh this really could be fun.

“Fancy going to feed?” he asked with a smirk.

“Sure, let me just go put my violin away, I’ll meet you in the main foyer” she nodded.

“Great” Malachi smiled as he watched her leave the small room before heading to the foyer to wait for her. Yes, this really was going to be fun.