Status: In process

Arise

Chapter One: The Dream

As the lights turn down, you realize that this is it. Your big break. You could feel the tension start to rise in you and also within the fans out in the crowd. Their bottled up energy, strong enough to feel all the way on the darkened stage. They came to rock out to you. They came to hear you...

Who would’ve guessed us, a small band from New Jersey, could transform so quickly. Only a half a year, and an album and thousands of fans. Now a concert. Dreams like that seemed so big just moments ago, and now you can see them happening right in front of your eyes. Your wildest dreams finally coming true. What you have been working on for so long, is now right there, close enough that you could touch it.

That's when it started. We turned and faced the drummer who produced the first beat. It traveled though each person in the room. A legend in the making. The crowd roared. Bringing a smile to your face. They chant out your name. Something you were dying to hear.

The bass slowly entered the room, flooding their bloodstreams. Caught in your trance. We have them by our fingertips. They drew closer to the stage. Begging for more.

This is what you have been waiting for...

I took a glance at the guitarist, he smiled towards me when he nodded and played his first strum, walking slowly out onto his spot on the stage. Ready as can be. I stood their, taking it all in.

I drew in the first breath, my stomach full of butterflies. But this was it, what you have been wanting for so long. I walked slowly out onto the stage as the lights slowly turned on. You finally saw what you we're dreaming of...The fans. The lights began to rise in your eyes. The buzzing was electrifying.

But once again, it was the wrong buzzing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have been working on this for a little while now, it's something new, hope you like it <3
-Brandi (Kawi)