Status: Hiatus

...And Stop Waiting Up

One!

"Shut up, you stupid phone!" I groaned, rolling over.

I grabbed for my red BlackBerry and hit 'Dismiss' and set it back on my bed side table. According to my internal clock, it was WAY too early to be awake.

"Hailie, you're really lazy. Get up." Zack said, walking by my door.

I sat straight up. Oh yeah, Zack wanted me to go on a run with him this morning. I now rememeber why I set my alarm. He had already been in here I'm guessing, due to the open curtains and steaming mug of coffee sitting on the desk.

Then, I noticed he had come back. Zack was currently standing in my doorway like some weirdo.

Jeez, ya make me coffee, open my curtains, and then stand in my door like a creeper. Scary., I thought.

"Creeper! Anyways, thanks for the coffee." I told him, swinging my legs over the edge of my queen sized bed.
"Uh. Hails? Roller-" he began.
"Ow! Ow ow ow ow! Rollerblades. Hurt. Like Hell." I exclaimed, hopping on my left foot.
"Uh. Hails? Ank-" he tried to say.

Remembering I was getting over a severely sprained ankle (thanks Jack), I put my right foot down and grabbed for my left foot, holding onto that one. I had just started hopping on my other foot when I rolled my ankle.

"Fuck," I mumbled, falling back onto my bed, " I'm not going on a run. My ankles hurt."
"You'll be fine. I'll carry you if I have to." Zack chuckled, walking over to my bed.
"Nuh-uh, I'm going to die of ankle injuries!" I screamed.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP HAILIE! UNLIKE YOU, SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!!" Alex yelled, pounding on the wall.
"Sorry, Lexy!" I responded.
"He'll get over it. Anyways, get up you baby. I'm leaving in 20."

He waved and left, leaving me, the coffee, and my evil rollerblades.
I looked at the ground, Hmmm, should I move them or go back to sleep?

"Don't dare go back to sleep." Zack warned walking back to his room.
"Zack! Move the fucking rollerblades. Please." I asked.

He sighed and shot me the 'Are-you-kidding?' look.

"No, pick them up." I ordered.
"Fine." he grumbled, kicking the Rollerblades under my bed.
"Thanks you!" I squealed quietly, aware of the others that were sleeping.

I hopped off of my bed, clearly over my dramatic ankle injuries, and ran to my walk-in closet.

"Leave." I told him, grabbing my running shorts and black Nike sports bra.
"I was just going to."

He left and I took off my Victoria's Secret PINK! pajama pants. In my full-length mirror, I admired the tattoo I had recently gotten while they were on tour.
It says: 'Give me therapy; I'm a walking travesty but I'm smiling at everything.' in red and black cursive across my ribcage.

" Shake down on a Saturday. Sit back gotta catch my breath, 'cause every time I see her know she's gonna take it back somehow..." my phone rang out.

The text was from my best friend (besides Alex, Jack, Zack, Rian, and Matt), Janessa Gregor. It read: Hey yew up?

I decided not to text her back, she was on my shit list at the moment. She is in Cali at the moment, studying to be a lawyer. There, it's 9 a.m. here, it's 6.

I rolled my eyes and took off my All Time Low top and slid on the shorts and tank top. Running to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, hair (which I put into a ponytail), and peed.
I went back to my room, grabbed the mug of coffee.

"Ooh, hot hot hot!" I whispered, as I grabbed the coffee and took a sip, "Ew, gross! Stupid toothpaste."

I walked downstairs, hoping Kara was awake. When I didn't see Kara, I yelled: "Zacky let's go!"
"Hailie, God, are you ever quiet?!?!" Rian yelled.
"Hails!" a female voice said from behind me.
"Kara," I squealed, "how are you?"
"Great! Rian is acting like Chase. So I'm ignoring him."

Chase is Rian's older, very grumpy brother. Of whom I haven't seen yet.
Mental Note One: Make sure to visit Chase.

"Serves him right. Oh there you are, Zack." I said, setting down my empty mug.
"Yeah, let's go. Bye, Karabear!" Zack laughed, pulling my arm and leading me out the door.
"Bye, Kara. Talk later!"

She waved and sat down on the couch, turning on the TV.

"Where to, Zackaroo."
"IHOP. I told you never to call me that."
"Okay..."

Then, our morning exercise began with an: "Ow my ankle." from me and a "Shut the fuck up." from Zack.

He's in a super mood. This will be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, it's me. I'm posting the first chapter to my new story. Keep or kill??
Read, comment, and tell me how it is.

Hailey