Status: Hiatus

...And Stop Waiting Up

Chapter Zwolf (Twelve)

Third Person POV

Jack was sitting in his room laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling when Lisa burst into his room. Lisa's face had tears running down it, mascara and eyeliner making black streaks. Jack got up from his bed and hugged Lisa, the girl he had known forever. She hugged him back and started crying into his shirt.

"Leese, what's wrong? What happened?" Jack asked quietly, rubbing soothing circles into the crying brunette's back. He heard her take quiet breaths, trying to calm herself enough to speak.

"I can't take it anymore! With Alex breaking up with me, modeling going down the drain, Hailey taking-" Jack cut her off. He was mad; she was blaming her problems on Hailey.

"Hailey didn't do a fucking thing! She's never gotten between you and Alex except when you fight! She's a nice person, if you would even get to know her. Hailey has the fucking heart of three grandmas and knows more than you ever will." Jack growled, furious. Lisa looked at him and pulled away, wiping her tears.

"I guess that's why everyone has left me... Hailey's always going to be the better Lisa. Cassadee's always going to be the better Kara. We're old news, it's time for someone else to take our places." she mumbled.

Jack didn't understand. Hailey and Cassadee could never replace Kara and Lisa! Kara has been dating Rian since... ninth? tenth grade? and Lisa has been dating Alex since 8th! How could they be replaced?

"Lisa, you know you and Karabear could never be replaced." Jack pulled her in for another hug. This time, Lisa smiled with utter satisfaction.

Lisa's POV

When Kara gets out of rehab, those hoes won't know what hit 'em I thought, smiling to myself as Jack hugged me. He was so gullible and I hate to do this to him. He's so innocent, just like Alex. Kara really has grown to like Hailey but me, nah, she's a bitch who needs to back the fuck out of our lives.

"Lisa? What are you doing here?" I heard Alex ask. Time to put our plan in action. I ended the embrace and turned towards Alex. His brown eyes filled with curiosity.

"I needed someone to talk to and Jack was there. Right Jacky?" I explained. I tried so hard to not let the joy seep through my words but it didn't work. I could tell Alex picked up on something but didn't say anything about it.

"Yeah, she came in here--Oof!" I kicked him in the shin, making him fall onto the bed and hold his bruising shin. Ah, sweet misery.

"Oh. Well, Hailey and I are going to the movies to see The Lion King 3D. We'll be back around eleven." He waved and walked off to see where Hailey Bitch One was, I assume.

"I"m sorry Jack, I just don't want him to know. Since he just broke up with me and such. I'll be back!" He grimaced when I slapped his shin lightly and waved.

I think they may be going to the theater in Towson, like they always do. Alex, being as immature as he is, probably suggested the movie and Hailey agreed, as always. Alex may be immature and the games I am playing are too, but it's all for a good cause: to get Alex back. I think I'm in love with him. Hopefully he's in love with me too because doing this would be a complete waste if he wasn't.

"Bye Jack! Rian, Zack... Lisa!" Hailey called, waving presumably to Rian and Zack who were on the couch. But how did she know I was here? One word: Alex.

He had to go ruin fucking everything! The bitch wasn't supposed to know I was here, I was supposed to come in, cry onto Jack's chest, talk to him, and leave! Not be told by the enemy that I'm standing in the hallway outside Jack's room.

Fuck! I can't wait until the day Kara gets out, I really can't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lisa's up to something. Okay, my wifi provider is being stupid so I'm at my grandparent's typing this. It sucks. I know this is kind of short because my time is limited... but, Morgan! Take it away! We almost have 20 comments!

I think I'm going to quit doing outfits and such unless you all want me too.

Tell me us what you think!
--Morgan One