Status: Hiatus

...And Stop Waiting Up

Four Four Four

Why do I have to freak out when I watch horror movies? WHY?!?!
Currently, the ATL Clan is watching Insidious, my least favorite movie.

"Hailey? Are you okay, ya look like you're gonna puke?" Zack asked.
"I'm fine!" I replied, trying hard to sound cheery.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I'm peachy."

He didn't look convinced so I patted the seat next to me and motioned for him to sit by me. The muscular boy stood up and switched seats, flopping next to me.

"ZACK!!!" I screamed, hiding my face in his arm.
"Hails, it's okay!" he consoled, patting my hair.
"Nuh uh, it's scary."
"Hailey. It's not that scary." Kara mumbled.
"Shoosh!" Rian shooshed.
"Don't you shoosh me, Robert." she replied.
"Oooooohhh!" everyone besides Kara chorused.
"Dude, she just used your real name!" Jack exclaimed.

Rian had become silent, sending stormy weather to everyone in the room, including Kara.

"Babe, I'm sorry! I was kidding!" Kara apologized when Rian didn't say anything in reply.
"Kara," I said, "Just leave him."
"Okay." she got up and went upstairs.

Worried, I stood up and ran after her. I found the crying girl in my room, sitting on my bed.

"Hailey, I don't know what to do! We've been fighting and, and we aren't having sex anymore. I'm afraid he's gonna break up with me!" she cried.
"Kara, shhhh. It's gonna be okay."

That's a lie, I know it's not going to be okay. Rian has been eyeing up Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday like he used to Kara.

"N-no it's nooooott!!!!"
"Kara, please, quit crying. Then we can talk."

Her sobs reduced to sniffles and hicups.

"Okay, so. What were you saying?"
"I think Rian is going to break up with me."
"Why would he do that? He loves you."
"He hasn't said 'I love you' since he got back from tour. I don't think we'll be together for much longer."
"Karabear, just hold on to him as long as you can and when you break up, you break up. Or, you won't break up."
"O-ok."

I hugged her. Hard. She hugged back even harder and whispered, "Thanks, no matter what we're always gonna be friends."
"I know, Kara, I know. You'll always be my best friend."

We stood up and I fixed her makeup and slightly ruffled hair. Her red rimmed eyes caught mine and I hugged her again. I feel so sorry for her, she just went through a rough time with her parents and now Rian's going to dump her on her ass. God, this is going to be a long break.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated. I really don't know how Rian and Kara broke up so, I'm making my own version. I didn't get my laptop. Which really sucks.

Comment and Subscribe. I don't like Silent Readers, they irk me.

-Morgan Barakat