Status: Hiatus

...And Stop Waiting Up

seven

It's been a week since Kara's parents shipped her off to rehab in.....Seattle? I think. Rian's been a mess, moping around and hasn't showered since she left. Ew. It's disgusting. He hasn't shaved, washed his body, and his buzz-cut was getting long. All he did was sit in his room and watch reruns of whatever was on TV.

"Rian? Knock, knock." I said as I walked in.
"Hi, Hails..." he whispered.
"Come on. You gotta get up."
"I don't wanna. I feel like it's all my fault. I could have noticed but she said they were from the shoots."
"Rian," I sat by him on the bed, "It's not your fault. Trust... Oh, hey, Alex."

The boy stood in the door way, awkwardly, with a bottle of vodka in his hands. He looked around the room and motioned at the bottle. Rian, being Rian, waved him in and Alex smiled. It's like they had some kind of psychic connection and could be telepaths.

"I swear you guys are telepaths with eachother. I mean, last week when Zack mumbled something about 'someone should get me some orange juice' Matt came down stairs and said get your own juice." I pointed out.
"Hmmm, I have noticed that too...." Alex agreed, pouring the clear liquid into 3 shot glasses.
"Shots? Really?"
"Yes, shots really. Dawson needs some cheering up."
"Ya, Hailey. I need some cheering up."

Rian grabbed for a glass and within seconds Alex was replacing all three glasses. A look of happiness washed over Rian's face and he handed a shot to me. I took it, knowing I was going to get shit faced, and poured it down my throat.
It burned slightly as it went down. Soon, we were all a bit tipsy and Jack burst into the room.

"So you guys get to do shots and I don't? I see how much I mean to you." he whined.
"J-Jack. You can have s-s-some sh-shots." I slurred.
"Alex, Rian! It's not nice to get people drunk."
"Y-yes it isss!!!!" Alex exclaimed, jumping up and hugging Jack.

Okay, when I said a bit tipsy, I meant a lot tipsy. We'd all done at least 5 shots or more each and the bottle was almost empty.

"Jack, I love you!"
"Alex, I love you too? Now let's get to your room, you're terribly drunk. Hailey, you better too. Rian. Just put the mother-fucking vodka down."

Jack stumbled over to the bed, Alex hanging off of him, and hoisted me onto his right shoulder. We went into the hallway and Zack appeared, towel adorning his waist. Holy fuck is he hot.

He took one look at me and gently replaced Jack's shoulder with his. The tattoos were really colorful at the moment, more so than they usually were. I had to mention it.

"Zack? Why are your tats more colorful?" I asked quietly in my room.
"They've been this way since I got them."

I nodded and mouthed 'oh'. He chuckled and sat me on the bed. I shedded my hoodie, socks, and pants. When the pants were on the ground something like hormones took over. I grabbed Zack's shoulder and kissed him hard.
In lust, he kissed back, sliding his hands around my slim waist.

"Zack...." I moaned.

Let's say after that, clothes and towels were shed and the sheets were tangled.

*****

Jack's POV

After I took Alex into his room, I had the strange feeling that Zack was still in Hailey's room. I bet she needed help finding clothes and such, being as she was really drunk. I opened Rian's bedroom door to check on him, only to see he's passed out. His light snoring filled the hall and I closed the door.

"Zack!" Hailey yelled.
"Hailey....." he moaned back.

Holy fuck. They're fucking; way to take advantage of her Zack. I was crushed, I really was. She was starting to show a type of love towards me more in the past few weeks and I thought it was a good thing. Now I know it's just my feelings feeling that she felt something more.

My life sucks, it really does.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated. I need 3 comments before chapter 8 appears.

My lovely commenters
paigetayylors x2
TheLuckyOnes

--Morgan