Status: Hiatus

...And Stop Waiting Up

Nine

Last Night, Alex's POV

Jack was sitting on the couch watching re-runs of Fantasy Factory. I swear he's gay for Rob Dyrdek. I think this was the one with the gueststar.......us. Not weird at all.

"Jack, we have any vodka?" I asked him, re-situating myself in the plush chair.
"Uh, I think so but it's pretty old."
"Well, I'm gonna go buy some."
"Whatever. Just bring me some Skittles and Haribo Gold Bears."
"They sell those at the liquor store?"
"Yup."

I shrugged as to say whatever and grabbed his keys. Jack, I'm taking your car and there's nothing you can do about it. The black Range Rover was sitting in the 5 car driveway all undriven and shiny. He hadn't drove it since we had gotten back two weeks ago.

"Start, start, start..." I sang as I shoved the key into the ignition. The engine turned over and it roared to life. Jack's going to be mad but at this point, I don't care.

As I drove, the little packet of dissolvable pills were driving me insane. I couldn't wait to drop them in Hailey's shot glasses! Since it's ecstasy she won't remember a thing. My plan was all set out:

1. Get her buzzed then start putting pills into her shots
2. Tell her she's drunk and that she should go to bed
3. Fuck her fucking senseless

Yes, I was going to get her high on ecstasy to fuck her. It's the only way she would ever think about having sex with me. Ever. I got them from a reliable dealer of whom Jack and I were friends with in 8th grade. His name is Harry Trevor and boy did he have a choice of drugs. Marijuana, coke, ecstasy, heroin, you name it, he had it.

I bought the liquor, Skittles, and Haribo Gold Bears for Jack. The chick behind the counter was a girl I knew from high school. I think her name was Annie Sanchez. Anyway, I got the vodka and candy and left.

"It's not your fault trust.... Oh, hey Alex." Hailey said as I walked into Rian's room.

I had thrown the candy at Jack getting a "Thanks!" and now was standing in Rian's doorway, very awkwardly I might add. He and Hailey must have been talking because she had stopped when I walked in. I wiggled the bottles in my hand and Rian waved me in.

"I swear you guys are telepaths with eachother. I mean, last week when Zack mumbled something about 'someone should get me some orange juice' Matt came down stairs and said get your own juice." Hailey pointed out.
"Hmmm, I have noticed that too...." I agreed, pouring the clear liquid into 3 shot glasses.
"Shots? Really?"
"Yes, shots really. Dawson needs some cheering up."
"Ya, Hailey. I need some cheering up."

Rian, with a smirk, grabbed for the three shots I had lain out and shot them all back. He slammed them on the bedside table and motioned for more. I agreed we needed more. I turned my back and dropped a pill in Hailey's. It dissolved within 10 seconds. I handed her and Rian each one and they shot them back. I did a few, Hailey did more, Rian did even more.

"So you guys get to do shots and I don't? I see how much I mean to you." Jack whined as he burst into the room.
"J-Jack. You can have s-s-some sh-shots." Hailey slurred as I smirked.
"Alex, Rian! It's not nice to get people drunk."
"Y-yes it isss!!!!" I exclaimed, jumping up and hugging Jack.
"Jack, I love you!"
"Alex, I love you too? Now let's get to your room, you're terribly drunk. Hailey, you better too. Rian. Just put the mother-fucking vodka down."

Jack stumbled over to the bed with me hanging off of him, and hoisted Hailey onto his right shoulder. They went into the hallway and Zack appeared, towel adorning his waist.
He took one look at Hails and gently replaced Jack's shoulder with his.

"Rian?" I mumbled when Jack left.

In response I got a snore and an empty bottle clunking to the floor. I got up and went to my room, flopping on my bed. Hailey's room was right next to mine so I could sneak in the middle of the night and do it. Plan back in action.
It was soon placed out of action when I heard moans coming from her room. Zack, the stupid bastard, was fucking the girl of my dreams. High on the ecstasy I bought so I could have sex with her. My plan was ruined. All I could do now was cry myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex is being a major douche, I know.
I love all you silent readers.
You commenters, I love all of you (in the non-sexual way).
Please comment to make the other Morgan update...

Lovely Commenters
paigetayylors
shortygirl
shotinthedark705
x2
MorganLovesHalvo
The Lucky Ones


Leave us 5 comments and my NEW CO AUTHOR will update. Comments make the world circular.
Plus, I wanna know what you think of Alex's little "plan".

--Morgan.

PS: I added a co-author. Morgan, it's yo turn, foo
PPS: The layout is credited to the above. Morgan did it. I fail at layouts :(