Luck Loves Me Not

New Boyfriend

"Sure brah, come on guys." Jack stood and everyone followed him off the bus.

I was so not looking forward to anything that was going to come out of his mouth. I was sure he would hate me for getting him in this situation and would never want to talk to me again. Hell, I never wanted to talk to me again. Who would want to be friends with someone who did such horrible things to their friends? I know I sure as hell wouldn't, but the thought of losing Alex scared me more. He was my air, I would do anything to keep him in my life. I wasn't going to give him up without a fight.

"Alex, I'm so sorry-" I started, jumping up from the couch.

"There's is nothing for you to be sorry for Anna. I was the one in the relationship, not you. I should have stopped us but I couldn't. I'm sorry for making you lose a friend." Alex sighed, rubbing his forehead in frustration.

"Alex no, I'm sorry, if I had kept coming back you and Jackie might have been okay, I ruined everything." I said, voice thick with tears.

"You know what? I'm done with 'I'm sorry' It's been said too many times today." Alex smiled before stepping forward and wrapping his arms around me.

"I thought you'd be mad at me." I sighed, drawing designs on Alex's chest.

"What? Why?" Alex grabbed my chin, making me look him in the eyes.

"Everything with Jackie, the way she was yelling at you and how I just left, then I told everyone about everything between us. I just thought –" I was rambling.

"You leaving was a good thing, I didn't want you to hear all the bad things she said and everyone was going to find out eventually, what with me telling everyone I'm in love with you now." Alex grinned down at me.

"I love you." I smiled, leaning my forehead against his.

"I love you too." He whispered, running his hands over my sheet covered sides. "So, have you really loved me since you were 14."

"Way to ruin the moment Gaskarth." I scoffed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm serious." Alex pouted, oh god dammit.

"You know I can't resist that face. Yes Alex, I have loved you since I was 14, I know it sounds stupid and you probably think I was too young and naïve to understand what love is but, I knew when I felt for you wasn't infatuation or mere like, I loved you then and I love you now." I stared at the sheet pressed between our bodies, too embarrassed to look at Alex.

"You're not stupid or naïve." Alex spoke cause me to look up. "I've loved you just as long. It scared me to be honest, I was in love with my best friend who I thought would never love me back. That why I never kept a girlfriend, because I always had the hope that you would maybe love me back. I've waited so long to do this, Anna will you be my girlfriend?"

"Oh Alex, yes." I smiled before pressing my lips to his.

Yes, Alex and I had both royally screwed up our friendship with Jackie but hopefully that would heal over time. I was in love with Alex and he was in love with me and no one was going to stand in the way of that. It was a relief to be able to be with Alex and not have to hide it from anyone. I wanted to shout it from roof tops that I was in love, but I would settle with just telling my friends.

"Come on, I want to show you off to everyone." I grinned before pulling Alex into the back room to get dressed.

We jumped off the bus into the summer heat but nothing could bring me down right now. Alex grasped my hand as we walked towards the merch tent. We got a few strange looks from people on tour that hadn't a clue to what was going on, last they knew Alex had a girl friend who wasn't me. We just smiled and walked on by. As we approached the merch tent, I stopped.

"Alex wait, stand here until I give you your cue." I said and turned to walk into the merch tent.

"Wait, what cue?" Alex asked confused.

"Oh, you'll know." I smirked before turning and lifting the tarp to the merch tent.

Everyone sat there; Jack was sitting in a folding chair with Sidney in his lap while Zack and Rian sat on other side of them. They all smiled at me when they realized I'd arrived but looked confused.

"Hey Anna, where's Alex?" Rian questioned.

"Oh around, anyways I want to introduce you guys to someone." I giggled.

"Wait, tell me you and Alex aren't fighting again." Sidney groaned from her place on Jack's lap.

"Oh hush, now I want you guys to meet my new boyfriend, Alexander Gaskarth." I smiled before Alex entered and placed a kiss on my cheek. The looks on everyone's faces was priceless.

"Well that was fast!" Zack yelled in surprise.

"Not fast enough." Jack stated, making everyone laughed.

"Shut up." Alex smirked before sitting down in the last plastic chair and pulled me into his lap.

"I'm just glad everything worked out." Sidney smiled before snuggling into to Jack.

I turned to face look at Alex. The sun beat down on his face giving him an angelic glow while he laughed. I couldn't help but stare. How could a boy that beautiful love me? He was the most amazing thing in my life and I thank the stars everyday for sending him to me.

Alex turned to me, a smile played on his lips as he grabbed my face, placing a simple kiss on my mouth. Pulling away I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder and looked around at the people in front of us. Our best friends. Sure, they were a little weird but that why I loved them so much, if they weren't so crazy, nothing would be as fun.

"Little man on the corner. Somethin's pokin' it his boner, but he don't have a big one, cause his name is Alex Gaskarth." Jack sang out in a southern drawl.

"Are you kidding me brah?" Alex called out, laughing. "My dick is twice the size of yours!"

"Honey, I've seen it before and you ain't got nothing on me. Mhmm!" Jack yelled out in a feminine voice and snapped his fingers around his head, causing us all to break into hysterics.

My best friends rap about what their dick's taste like and sing about strippers and as crazy as it sounds, I wouldn't have it any other way.

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone who read this and stuck by it!
I love you all for your feedback, because without it, this story still wouldn't be done.
Later I will be posting two new stories and I would love for everyone to vote on which one I should do first.
Thanks again everyone! :]