Status: Short Story

My Wish

Alex Money

I was walking down the hall looking for my brother, Monte. Yeah, Monte Money. Your probably thinking, Oh that's awesome! Right? Wrong! My brother, who is my favorite over Mike, is always gone and they never really think to bring me with them. I called Monte everyday just to talk to him. I sighed and kept walking until I seen Monte standing in the hall, "Monte!" I ran and hugged him, he laughed, "Hey Alex." I smiled, "Sooooo.....how's things going with Maxie?" He glared at me slightly, "You know I haven't told him yet." I nodded, "But since Im here for a week, I think you should grow a pair and tell Maxie boy the truth, bro." He sighed and nodded, "Your probably right." I laughed, "I know Im right." Monte rolled his eyes, "Well what about you and Craig?" I stopped, "What about us?" He looked at me, "You gotta tell him that you still have feelings for him, even if you dont want to." I sighed, "But Monte!" He looked at me, "No buts, you tell him and I'll tell Max." I nodded, "Fine." I hugged Monte again and walked away to my hotel room, I wasn't about to tell Craig tonight, I was too tired from the flight from Vegas. I yawned and changed into my pj's which was really just a baggy Escape The Fate shirt and a pair of shorts. I crawled into my bed and fell asleep, hoping I would just this once get a good nights sleep, WRONG.
*Dream/Flashback*
I was sitting on the tour bus, waiting for Monte to come back. I had been going on tour with ETF about four times, I knew how things went around here, we'd all run to the bus and pick our bunks. I ALWAYS got a top bunk, Monte's orders. He thought that if I was on the top bunk it would be that much harder to sneak out, it wasn't. Monte would be on the bunk under mine. Craig would be on the top bunk across from me, Max under him, Robert usually chose to sleep on the couch, considering we stayed up all the time talking, he needed his "beauty sleep" which made me and Monte giggle. Almost every night since the last time we stayed at a hotel I would manage to get over to Craig's bunk and we would lay there cuddling and whispering. That night at the hotel Craig had a room to himself because Leila was going to be staying with him, notice I said GOING to be, Gaby decided to keep Leila home. Craig called me and told me he was lonely, Monte had already been asleep so I told him I would be there in a minute. I went to his room and we talked, I let it slip that I liked Craig and we kissed, ever since then we've been close. But today was different, I went outside and found Craig making out with some random groupie, I ran back into the bus and cried and called Monte telling him what happened, I broke up with Craig and went home, didn't see any of them again for about three years.
*End*
I woke up and curled up under the blanket. I sighed and got up and got a bottle of water from the fridge, I was walking back to my bed when I tripped over a suitcase, "What the hell?!" The light turned on and I got up and seen Craig, "What are you doing in here?" I glared at him. He sighed, "I asked if we could share a room...so we could talk." I rolled my eyes, "What if I dont want to talk? I think Im going to Monte's room." Craig sighed, "I wouldnt do that. Him and Max are sharing a room." I sighed, "Damn Monte." Craig smiled slightly, "Still have a temper I see." I rolled my eyes, "Still an ignorant asshole I see." He sighed, "Alex...please? Just..I wanna tell you that I still love you and that groupie at the concert meant nothing to me, I love you and no one else, please? Forgive me?" I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, ok." Craig sighed and looked down, then looked at me and kissed me. I couldnt help but kiss back. He pulled away, too soon. I sighed, "I still love you too Craig." He smiled, "Good."
♠ ♠ ♠
Next Chapter, Monte and Max! Yay! <3