Status: Short Story

My Wish

Monte Money

I sat in my hotel room thinking about what Alex said, she was right I guess. I need to tell Max. I sighed and fell onto the bed, my face falling into the pillow, I sighed again, and whispered, "Why can't this just make it's self better?" "Who are you talking to?" I jumped slightly until I realized it was Max, "No one." He looked at me, "Are you sure?" I nodded slowly, not letting my head leave the pillow. He shrugged, "Well ok." I sighed really quietly, making sure I was the only one who heard it. I had pretended to fall asleep and soon I heard the door open and Max whisper, "Hurry. He's asleep and we have to be quiet." That was an understatement, I heard EVERYTHING. When I knew they wouldn't hear me I slowly got up and walked out and went to Craig and Alex's room. I knocked, hearing Alex's voice, "Who is it?" I sighed, "Me." I seen the door open and Alex was standing there with Craig sleeping in the bed, "What happened?" I sighed, "Max has a "friend" over." She nodded, "Come in, we can talk if you want to." I looked at her, "Craig's here." She smiled slightly, "So is Robert. We all want to talk to you." I stopped and went to go back to my room but she shut the door and stood in front of it, "Bro, we're only trying to help." I rolled my eyes, "You told them! It was our secret and you told them!" She looked at me, hurt, "I didn't tell them anything. They knew. You don't keep it very well hidden." I sighed and hugged her, "Sorry." She shrugged, "Not your fault." I went and sat in one of the chairs and they started talking to me.

MAX'S POV

I opened the door for the girl and she gave me her number and left. I walked over to the trash can and threw it in there. I don't want her number, I don't need her number. I looked at Monte's bed, realizing he's not there and sighed. I went to my bed and lay on my stomach, "Why can't I just tell him?" I unlocked my phone and smiled at the wallpaper that greeted me, it was a picture of Monte. He was just smiling and laughing. I loved everything about him. That's when I decided to text him.
^Monte, when ya coming back to the room?^
I didn't wait long until I heard his phone go off, he left it on the night stand. I sighed and picked it up, knowing I shouldn't. I unlocked it and read my text and seen he had other one's from his sister. I read them.
^Fr:Alex
Y cant u just tell him?!^
^Fr:Alex
Thats a lame reason and u kno it! He's sleeping right now, isnt he? Just wait until tomorrow morning and tell him. I told Craig and it went amazing!^
I went to his sent messages.
^To: Alex
I just can't^
^To: Alex
I know. No, hes got some groupie in here, he thinks Im sleeping. Yeah well you told Craig, thats different. Max is straight, Im not. He wont love me.^
^To: Maxie <3
I know you wont feel the same but...my wish is to be with you forever and I want to spend my life with you. I love you.^
There was an X next to the message, he was going to send it but he changed his mind. I quickly opened my phone and sent a text to Craig
^Do you know where Monte is?^
Wasn't long before I got a reply.
^In my room, why?^
I smiled
^Im coming by, I need to tell him something.^
I didn't even think to wait, I got up and ran out of the room, down the hall to Craig and Alex's room, I knocked on the door. It opened, it was Monte, "Can we talk?" He nodded and walked out shutting the door behind him. I thought and took his hand and walked back to our room. We walked in and I sat him on his bed and sat next to him, "I love you." He looked at me shocked, "Y..you what?" I sighed, "Byran Monte Money, I love you with all my heart. All those groupies, are just that to me, groupies. Your the one I love and want to be with and want to hold for the rest of my life." A huge smile spread across his face and he hugged me, "Maxie, you mean it?" I nodded, "Of course Monte." He smiled and kissed me, "Good. I love you too Maxie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, comments? Thinking about making this a short story cause I like it so much. <3