Status: New story comment please

A Summer Romance (:

Cliff Diving

Anna's p.o.v.

It's been a couple of long hours unpacking my stuff at my house. I looked around and noticed everyone left to stop distracting me from my work. I sighed and stood up and picked up my bikini and slipped on some black shades, and purple flip flops and ran downstairs to see the guys watching my now set up tv.

"Let's go cliff diving now I can't wait any longer. I'll unpack in a few weeks when my parents get back from Hawii." I pouted and they all jumped up. Embry was on the phone and mumbling under his breath.

"Sure you can bring Bella, but Anna's here." Embry glanced at me and his mouth hung open. I giggled loudly and felt somewhere throw me over their shoulder.

"Put me down!" I screamed giggling. I smacked on Paul's butt in attempt for him to drop me. That just caused him to smack my butt.

"No fair." I said pouting and just laying limp on his shoulder.

"Come on be happy I'll give you a cookie!" Paul said. I giggled and grinned. I got down and jumped on his back and he started walking again.

"Walk faster I want to get this thing over with!" I said and he chuckled.

"You are so impatient!" Seth said over his shoulder grinning.

"Why don't you start running? Then I'll be happy!" I said grinning.

"Just because you said that nope!" Paul said. I started bouncing now.

"Giddy up horsey!" I yelled and smacked his butt.

"Stop bouncing on the horny horse!" Jared exclaimed loudly. I giggled so much that I fell into the sand.

"Whoa, someone is high!" Sam said pulling me up. I laughed and noticed Bella and Jacob walking towards us.

"Ew what is that?" Quil asked looking at her and then me and wiggling his eye brows. I giggled again and ran towards him jumping on his back.

"Go horsey go!" I screamed and he ran into the woods and stopped at the top of the cliff. I jumped off his back and sat my sunglasses and shoes in a pile and waited for everyone to come up. Bella's lanky form was next up and she glared at me.

"What is your problem?" I asked with a grin as Quil looked at her and then me and stood beside me.

"Could you find a smaller bikini?" She asked and scoffed.

"Oh, I know what this is about. You're jealous because your total lack of curves so you have to wear your grandmas one piece." I said and Quil started cracking up.

"That's not nice." Paul said winking at me and laughing to himself. I shrugged and she leaned on a rock and pouted.

"Well, I say we get to cliff diving while she pouts!" I cheered and ran and did a flip off the cliff and hit the water in a perfect dive. I came up seconds later to see everyone cheering and jumping and I laughed as I got sprayed in the face with water.

"You had a perfect dive!" Seth yelled. I laughed and shrugged.

"What can I say I'm a natural at this stuff." I said and swam towards the shore and ran back up to the top of the cliff. I noticed Jacob and Bella talking quietly and I noticed my stuff was missing.

"Yo where's my stuff?" I asked them.

"Don't ask me." Bella said and Jake looked at me and a flash of guilt ran through his eyes before he turned back to Bella. I walked towards the egde of the cliff and saw them sitting on a ledge. I sighed and started climbing down.

"What are you doing?!" Paul called in a concerned voice.

"Getting my stuff what does it look like?!" I asked and started to continue my climb slowly. I saw them all running out of the water to try and stop me. I started climbing faster and reached for my sunglasses. I had them in my hand and I felt my other hand slip.

"Jake!" I screamed before falling down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this was bad, but who cares :) lol