Status: Finished. Taking requests

Crossing Perpendicular Lines

-----

I was taking quite a bit of photos. I was near the side with Mike and between the barricade and the stage. I was getting some great angles from the band. I could see Andy from here and snapped a few shots of him. The security watching the crowd let me slip past as I stood near the middle of the stage.

I captured some great photos of William and caught a few of him smiling right at me. It was so nice to do what I did best and to be in the environment that I loved. I lived for concerts. They were so much fun and adding my other favorite activity only made the atmosphere even better.

I had made my over to Sisky and Michael. I was in love with how much they were pouring their hearts into the music they were playing. It was so nice to see them so lost in music. Though I was wishing I could catch Michael smiling. He kept this blank look for most of the song.

“Michael!” And when he looked over at me I spoke as fast as I could, “Smile!”

He did and I snapped a quick photo before he looked away. I could hear a few cat calls from the audience and a few quick blurbs of how Michael looked so cute. I thought he was handsome. He was definitely crush worthy.

----
Word count = 3,315
Entered into the Band Fiction Collection Contest Wish me luck!
Entered into the Band/Song FanFiction Contest Wish me luck. I'm going to need it. lol

©Alpha Disaster. All story material is mine EXECPT FOR: Most character names. The following belongs to their rightful owners and only used for affect on the story: Michael Guy Chislett, the rest of The Academy Is..., Panic! At The Disco, Pete Wentz and Zack Hall

One shot request for KillMeSlowly