Status: Working On It.

Torture in Her Eyes

Quatre. (Not Complete)

Scarlett walked down the hall, into a dark room, "I was wondering when you were going to get here," She walked over to a desk where a mysterious man was sitting, "What are you in for this time?" She touched his head and he flinched away, "Aww, now now, I am not going to hurt you anymore little dove, I have someone else for you and I now," She laughed at walked out of the room.
Maria whined softly, her wrists hurting more than before. She hid under the blankets and tensed up when she heard footsteps in the hallway. She whimpered softly and hid herself completely, trying to keep her tears down.
Scarlett walked down the hallway, stopping at Marie's door, holding on to Micheals chains as she fumbled through her keys to find the one to Marie's door. She opened the door and drug Micheal in shutting the door behind her. "Marie, this is Micheal, Micheal this is Marie. He is now your new best friend, and your worst nightmare." Scarlett lauged cynically. She took off Micheal's chains and sat on the floor against the door. "Go ahead Micheal, introduce yourself like you always do," she smiled. Micheal looked over at Marie. He had never seen someone so beautiful before. He didn't want to hurt someone so beautiful, but he knew if he didn't touch her, Scarlett would hurt him later. He didn't know what was worse, hurting someone so beautiful, and innocent, or being whipped by Scarlett again. "Well? What are you waiting for?" Scarlett said sounding impatient. He flinched at the sound of her voice and walked over to Marie. He touched her arm, her skin felt like the finest of silks. He didn't want to do this, "I'm becoming impatient Micheal," Scarlett said rolling her eyes. He stared a moment longer then grabbed Marie's wrists tightly and stood over top of her.
Marie's breathing sped up as Michael watched her, touched her...studied her. She was scared. Something about him just terrified her, she didn't really know what it was yet though. When he grabbed her wrists she yelped in pain, trying her hardest not to cry. "M-Michael, let go, p-please," she stammered, "Y-you're my friend, right? F-friends don't hurt friends," she whispered, her blue eyes pleading. She hoped she could get to him, but even still she didn't want Scarlett to hurt him either.
Micheal looked into her pleading eyes, a tear forming in the corner, he whispered, "I'll try to be gentle, just make it sound worse, I'm sorry, I have no choice," a tinge of pain in his voice as he force himself between her legs, he looked away from her eyes, it was less painful to do anything to her if he didn't look at her. He forced himself in her, he heard her screams, he knew he was hurting her, but it was less than the ones before, he held back tears, for fear if Scarlett saw his eyes later he would hit him for caring about her.
Marie screamed in pain, it was all real at first since she wasn't used to it at all. She felt tears welling up in her eyes and she let them fall this time as she struggled. She wanted Scarlett to believe it. She slowly started to adjust to ~him and forced herself not to moan, but continue to scream.
Scarlett sat by the door cleaning her finger nails acting bored, "Good boy Micheal, if you do this one right, you won't get beaten tonight, and remember to kiss her, it's impolite to not kiss the girl you are fucking," She lauged. Micheal opened his eyes, unsure what to do, he was already guilty of hurting her, he looked into her eyes for any kind of sign as to what he should do.
Marie whimpered weakly and looked up at him, nodding a little bit. "Do it," she whispered, hoping that Scarlett didn't hear. She didn't mind if he did it...honestly, it would probably make her feel better. She forced out another scream and squirmed around again.
Micheal looked down at Marie's lips, feeling nervous about it all, he slowly bent down and kissed her, tingles shooting through his body, her soft lips so gently on his, he forced his tongue into her mouth as he continued to thrust, he wanted to make it seem like he was muffling her screams so it wouldn't wake the other patients. But he loved the feeling of her lips on his.
Marie closed her eyes again, feeling the same tingles he was. She knew she wasn't supposed to...but she liked the feeling of his lips on hers. She tried her hardest to make it look like she didn't like it, and forced herself not to kiss back, though she wanted to so fucking badly.
Michael felt the pressure build up inside, he didn't know what to do, should he finish or should he stop? He started to slow down, forcing himself to take his lips of Maria's. Desperately looking in her eyes. He wanted to make it seem like he was trying to hurt her, but he wasn't sure how Scarlett would responed if he didn't hit her like he did the others. But the others, he never felt like this towards them, he never felt the tingles in his stomach, never saw such beautiful blue eyes before in his life. He wanted to hit her, only for the sake of Scarlett not realizing that they were both enjoying it. He slapped her face, regreting it the moment his hand went up, but he hoped Maria would know he only did it because Scarlett was there.
♠ ♠ ♠
(not complete) will finish when we write more! :DDD