New in School

The Lion King

When the movie ended me and Gerard broke apart. Mikey jumped up and stretched. I had forgotten that I was still wearing my sticky shirt, but when I moved it even make a weird crunching noise. Mikey turned around to look at us and he noticed my stained shirt.

"Had happen?" he asked pointing at my shirt. "I spilled soda on myself, what else?" I said. Mikey shook his head while turning back to his old VCR to take out the movie. "Dunno, maybe you drooled on yourself.." he muttered making Gerard chuckle.

"What ever man, can we watch another movie, pwease?" I asked making puppy eyes at Mikey when he turned back to us again. "Uhm sure.., what do you wanna watch?" he asked and Gerard squealed "HORROR!!", but I just shook my head.

"No no no.., I wanna watch Lion King." I said not knowing why. I just felt like watching it. The brothers looked weird at me and a wide smile broke out on Gerard's face "You like old Disney movies?"

I nodded and Gerard giggled "How awesome! But I would rather see Aladdin."

Mikey raised an eyebrow, "Seriously? The only way to watch Disney is by watching Snow White!" he said putted his hand on one hip. I and Gerard stared at him, "Snow White?" Gerard asked and he nodded.

"Fuck Snow White and fuck Aladdin! I'm the guest and I say Lion King!" I said and they both smiled warmly at me. "Chill Frankie, the true life of Simba the lion is coming right up!" Mikey chuckled and went downstairs to get it.

I turned to Gerard as soon as he was out the door. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss. I gladly returned it and laid my hand on his chest. I hadn't noticed 'til now that he had changed into a new clean shirt. I broke away and said "That's not fair, I have to wear this dirty shirt while you got a clean one!"

He giggled and was about to say something when I kissed him. His words drowned into my mouth and he kissed back. When he broke the kiss he smiled and said "Well then we better get you out of it, right?", and without a warning he grabbed my shirt and ripped it off, throwing it on the floor. He looked at my bare chest and stomach, smiling to himself.

"You approve?" I asked and he forced his eyes away from my naked half and met mine. "Fuck yearh!" he said and leaned down to give my navel a kiss. I giggled and got him off me, knowing Mikey could walk in any second.

A few moments after he did and he looked at my exposed skin. He raised one of his eyebrows, "Uhm, what the fuck?" he said. Gerard said "Mikey, do all of your friend just randomly strip? 'Cause this one do!", he pointed at me. Mikey just shook his head and went over to grab a t-shirt on his drawer.

"I don't think my mother will like if see came home this sight, Frank, and I guess we can't make you wear a dirty shirt.." he said a throwed a random t-shirt to me. It was with some white writing on it. I folded t out and read what it said.

"It's says 'MIKEY FUCKIN' WAY'.." I said and Mikey looked at me. "So what?", "I don't wanna seem like your fucking fanboy!" I said. Mikey took the shirt from me and gave me a new. This one was just brown. I saw Gerard frown when I putted it on.

Mikey then putted the DVD in and as soon as the way too for familiar music kicked in we did all shut completely up and stared at the screen. We sang along to all the songs and even danced to some.

'Hakuna Matata

What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata

Ain’t no passing craze

It means no worries

For the rest of your days

Yeah, sing it, kid

It’s our problem-free

Philosophy

Hakuna Matata'

After the movie I had to go home and promised to take Mikey shirt with me in school tomorrow. The Ways kept my shirt and Gerard said that he would wash it for me. How sweet of him, I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's really short, but just had to write it because I'm a giant fan of old Disney movies..xD