New in School

So what?

I woke up by my cellphone ringing. I grunted and took the pillow below my head and swung it over. I held is close trying to shut out the noise. Finally it stopped and I was almost asleep when it rang again. I grabbed it lazily, not looking at who was ringing and made it's way under the pillow to my ear.

"Frank?" I heard Ryan's voice and I yawned in return.

"Oh good. I was wondering is I could come over. I need to talk to you." he said and I was too tired to hear if he sounded sad or happy. "Sure, just gimme a half hour.." I muttered back. "'Kay, see you." he hung up.

I signed not wanting to wake up, but I did and I stretched as soon as I was on my feet. I walked into my bathroom and took of my clothes. I had fallen right asleep the night before, not taking off my clothes first.

I turned on the water in the shower and waited for it to become hot. I urinated and then stepped into the shower and my mind woke up by the still slightly cold water. I washed myself and my hair. When I stepped out I realized that I had forgotten to take a towel with me. I signed and found out my hairdryer and dried it while being naked.

After that I walked back into my room not giving a shit, because I was the only person in the room anyways. I knew that there was a clean towel on my chair.

At the same time that I walked out, someone knocked on my door and didn't wait for me to respond. "Hey Frank, your mother let me in.." Ryan trailed off and froze when he my naked form jumping behind my bed so he couldn't see me.

"What the fuck, man!? You don't just fucking go in!" I shouted and grabbed my duvet and covered myself. I stood up and his eyes were big. "So-sorry.." he said dumbstruck. I shook my head, "Get out and let me finish."

He nodded and walked out fast, closing the door behind him. I let the duvet fall to the floor and noticed that it was a bit wet now. I wasn't dry yet though so I took the towel and some clothing. I put on a baggy t-shirt and some sweatpants.

"You can some in now, creeper." I joked and he came in with a guilty expression. His cheeks was burning. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you would be.. naked.." he said and I couldn't help but giggle at him. "It's okay, just don't let it happen again!" I said and looked at my clock standing on my nightstand. Wow, time went fast.. I thought I had only been in the shower for about 10 minutes, but it was already 35 minutes later.

I was sitting in my bed with my legs pulled up. I clapped the spot next to me, "Don't just stand there, come on." I said and he walked over and sat down next to me awkwardly. "Seriously, man, it's okay, let's just forget, okay?" he nodded.

"Good. Now, what is it that you wanna talk about?" I asked. He looked at me with a twinkle in his eye. "Brendon Urie dumped his girlfriend." he said and I raised an eyebrow. "I didn't even know he had one." I said. "Me neither, but that's gotta be a good thing, right? I mean then she never really mattered or.." he looked at me with a hoping look. Like I was going to make it true.

"I don't know Ryan... Maybe he just liked to kept it for himself." I said hating to ruin his mood. But his face didn't change. "Yearh, and maybe not!" he said trying to convince himself. "Okay.."

"He looked pretty good last night, didn't he?" he asked with a tiny smile. I couldn't even remember how he did look like only that he had been there. But I didn't want to smash down his dreaming look. "Yes. Yes, he did." he smiled at me, but then it dropped.

"Do you know how Gerard reacted over the thing?" he asked and I looked confused at him. "Huh?" "The kiss.." "What kiss?"

I had no idea what he was talking about and tried to remember last night. "The kiss you and Pedicone shared.." he said. My eyes went wide and I stared at him, "What?! I didn't kiss him!" I said not wanting to believe it. "Uhm, yes you did.. or actually he kissed you, but it was pretty clear he wasn't alone about when you roughly kissed back.." he said and I twisted my brain trying to remember.

"But.., why would I do that..?" I asked and Ryan looked a bit concerned at me. "You don't remember?" I shook my head. "We were paying Chicken and he was told to kiss you." I blinked.

"Well then it's not my fault. And don't mean shit. Dude, don't ever scare me like that again!" I said and he stared at him. "Please tell me that you're kidding." he said and shrugged "Nope, it's just a game, y'know."

"Yearh, but if you had said no he would just have had to kiss another person!" he said sounded a bit pissed. "Why does it matter if he kissed me?" I said and he flung his arms in the air angrily.

"Because of Gerard!" I looked dumbstruck at him. "Your point?" I said and he almost looked lost.

"You don't kiss other guys when you have a boyfriend!" he said. "Uhm, we're not boyfriends.." I said and couldn't see why it was that bad.

"Then what are you?" he asked. "You gotta be something, 'cause it sure seem like you like him A LOT! And I guess he have it the same seeing he do what he do."

"What do he do?" I asked. "Kiss you! The way you explain things, sounds like he just wanna huddle with you all the time!" he said loud, "But maybe I'm just stupid.."

"Dude, back off! Yes, I like him, but we're not together so it doesn't matter. It was just óne kiss in a freaking game." I said and Ryan looked disappointed. "I thought you would know better, Frank. You guys are maybe not together, but why would you do it when you're in lov.." I cut him off.

"I'm not in love! I just like him." I said and it was true. Gerard may be a cute, funny, beautiful and talented guy, but that was it. I wasn't in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
...