New in School

Married

"Okay. Of course. I promise. Okay. Love you too, honey." I heard Wentz voice as I entered art class. He sat at his desk and was talking on the phone. I stood in the door and looked out at the class. It was empty, no Gerard.

Wentz hung up and looked up at me. "Hi, Frank." he said with a big toothsmile. I smiled back at him and noticed a goldring on his finger. Had he alway had that and I just haven't noticed or is it new? Did that mean that he was married?

"Hey, Pete." I said and walked in and grabbed a chair that I dragged over to the desk and sat opposite Wentz.

"Who was that on the phone?" I asked and he looked down with a silly grin. "My sweetheart." he said while playing with the ring on his finger. "You're married?" "Yes."

"Who is the lucky one then, if I may ask." he smiled wide, probably thinking of his wife. "I'm the lucky one. Not him." he said shaking his head. Wait.. he? Holy fuck, is everyone just gay around here or what the fuck?

"He?" he nodded. "Wow, didn't know you were gay, but that's pretty awesome. But who is he then?" I asked smiling. "Patrick. He is fucking awesome." he said in a almost too sweet voice. "Cool. How long have you been married?"

He pulled on a thinking face and thought for a little while. "Well.. about four years now." he said. "Wow, ain't that pretty young for someone your age?" I asked. He chuckled and said, "Yearh, I guess, my parents didn't exactly like the idea of me marrying him that soon either. And just marry him at all to that matter of fact.." he shrugged.

"Well fuck 'em if you love him." I said smiling. He smiled warmly back and leaned back in hs chair. "How about you, Frank? Any sweet girl?" he winked.

"Uhm no.. But.. No just forget it.." I said and stood up. Wentz moved fast and leaned over the desk and grabbed my arm. "No come on. What can be so horrible that you can't tell me?" he asked and pulled me down on the chair. I sighed.

"Well, one; it's a guy. Two; we are not really together. Three; I think that I may have fucked up pretty badly." I said looking down.

"Oh.. Can't exactly picture you with a girl anyway.." he said. Why do people keep saying that?

"What did you do to fuck up?" he asked with his arms crossed over his chest. "I kissed another guy.. But I guess i have my reasons or what ever.." I muttered and looked up at him. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Explain."

"Well I was at this party and I got pretty drunk while playing Chicken.." Pete shook his head slightly, knowing what horrors that game could bring.

".. and, uhm, someone was told to kiss me and he did and I kissed back.. But like I said, me and the guy ain't really together so I didn't thought it mattered.."

"How is your relationship with this guy then, if you're not 'really' together? Like.., 'fun'-buddies or..?" he trailed off. "What? No no.. We have just made out a few times.."

"That can mean a lot of things.. You need to explain further. When you make out is it rough and meaningless or.." Jeez, will you please end a sentence?!

"That's the thing.. I really like him, but I still just thought it was, y'know, for fun or what ever.. But then he said that he thought that it actually meant something to him and I haven't talked to him since."

"Since what?" "Since he walked away hurted and agry after saying that.."

"Wow.. That's a tough one.. Can I please ask who this guy is..?" he asked and I wondered if I should tell him. He was just one person and I was sure he wasn't going to tell anyone, so why not.

"Gerard." I said simply and looked down. "What?! Gerard Way from this class?" he asked shocked. I nodded.

"Wow.. I honestly never would have thought.. But you know what..?" I looked up at him. "He came to me some while ago and asked for advice because.. uhm, well.." he had that look on his face like he had said something he shouldn't have.

"What?" I asked curious. "He told me that he was in love..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Peterick xD