New in School

Idiot

"Idiot... idiot... idiot... idiot... another motherfucking idiot..." I muttered as I stared at the persons walking past me. I was sitting down at the ice cream parlor in a booth. I killed the time waiting for Ryan by looking out the window. I was in a really bad mood so for me everyone seemed like total dickheads.

At school my friends had kept asking me why I skipped some classes the day before. Normally I would have come up with come bad excuse, but I just told them to fuck off. They left the topic and later when we were talking, Mikey said that Gerard had came home very pissed yesterday and he wouldn't tell why, so he asked us if we knew anything. My stomach had turned of guilt but I ignored it. I did regret screaming at him and knew that I had only made things worse. Jubidi fucking yay...

"Hey, Frank." I heard Ryan's voice and I turned around to see the skinny boy with surprisingly much wax in his hair. "What thee fuck is that?" I asked pointing at his hair.

"Oh, I saw some guy with the same hairstyle and thought it was cool.." "Dude, your hair normally looks great, don't fuck it up."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Someone is not in a good mood today..", "Oh no fucking shit Sherlock!"

"Hey, what the fuck did I do?!" he hissed. I sighed "Nothing, I'm sorry, just.. I talked to Gerard.."

His eyes became soft and he sat down next to me, "What happened?". "I.. uhm.. kinda yelled at him..." I muttered. "You what?!" he spat out.

"I know it was stupid, but I just got so motherfucking upset.." I whispered. He signed and put a comforting arm around me. "Tell me exactly what happened." and so I did.

"Oh jeez, you screwed up big time, Frankie.. I think you better go talk to him again. And by talk I mean TALK!" he said. I nodded and first then we bought ice cream.

It was on purpose I had taken Ryan down here, I wanted him to met up with Brendon again. I hadn't told Ryan what me and Brendon had talked about, he would just rip my head off, but I knew if I talked to Brendon about taking it slow, things would go smoothly. But of course the idjet wasn't at work that day.

Later that day when Ryan had to go home I walked down to the Ways house. I had planned that if Mikey opened the door I would just hang out with him, and if it was Gerard I would try and talk to him.

I sucked in a deep breath before knocking the door. There was no responds. I knocked again. After a little while I gave up and was about to leave when the door opened. I turned around and saw a tired Gerard. We just looked at each other for a while before he stepped to the side. I didn't say anything when I walked in. He closed the door and walked past me down to his room.

I waited a few minutes before quietly going to the basement. The door was closed and I hesitated just a second before opening it. Gerard was sitting in his bed with his arms clunched around his knees which where at his chest. Out of his stereo came t.A.T.u on a low volume.

I quietly went over to the end of the bed and watched him. He was so goddamn beautiful. I crawled into the bed and over to him. He didn't look up until I put my arms around him and planted a kiss on his forehead. He sighed and nuzzled into my chest.

We held each other in what felt like hours. Amazing hours, though. The CD had ended and Gerard was now humming quietly. I had my eyes closed when he stopped. I frowned, but I then felt him taking my hand in his and laced our fingers. I smiled into his hair and pulled him closer.

I pulled our hands to my mouth and gently kissed his fingers I could feel him smile into the crook of my neck. I trailed my kiss down his arm and skipped his sleeve. I bent down and kissed his neck. He laced his other hand in my hair. I remembered the spot on his neck and slowly kissed down until I hit it. He moaned slightly and tugged my hair. I stuck out my tongue and licked it. He forced my head down when I started sucking it lightly. I then nippled it and squeezed his hand. He groaned and took the hand out of my hair. He put one finger under my chin and pushed my face up to his. He smiled warmly and pressed his lips to his. I smiled against the kiss. We didn't say anything that day. We just layed there 'til we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
All better?