New in School

This Is The Best Day Ever

I woke up a few hours later and found myself still tangled with Gerard. I smiled as I looked down his sleeping form. He looked so peaceful and I just wanted to snuggle into him, but I was afraid that I was going to wake him up. I planted a long kiss on the top of his head. He stirred and muttered something in his sleep. I giggled at his funny voice and stroked his head. He said something again, but it was not very loud. I moved my head closer to his mouth.

"Yearh.. Frankie.. Faster.. mmmhmm... harder... Fraaank.. mmhhm, yearh.. oh.." Oh my fucking god, he was having a dirty dream about me!

He started moving his hips slightly and moaned quietly. I froze and watched the boner grow in his pants. I clapped my hand over my mouth to help myself from laugh. I failed and a little giggle slipped out. He stopped in his tracks and I stared tensed at him. He stirred again and stretched out his body. He slowly opened his eyes and they landed on me right away. His face burned and he looked down at my chest to avoid my gaze. I watched him curiously and pulled him closer. He sighed in relief when he probably thought that I hadn't noticed.

"Someone is excited, Gee.." I muttered and I could feel him tense up. I traced a finger from his chest and down to just above the bulge. "Could it maybe be you? Were little Gee having a 'bad' dream?" I whispered nibbling his earlobe. He moaned and pulled me away making me frown. But I was then pushed proper down on the bed and he swung his leg over my waist. He sat and top of me with his face full of lust. I smirked as he bent down my kiss me. I snaked my arms around his neck while he started straddling my sides. He slowly slid his hand down to my thigh and massage it. I moaned against the kiss and he took the chance to fill my mouth with his tongue. I crashed my tongue against his. I moved my hands to his hair and laced my fingers into it. He pulled away from the kiss and I whimpered from no longer exchanging salvia with him. He looked down at me while smirking and started playing with the hem of my shirt. I raised my arms up so he could pull it off me. He throwed it to the side and leaned down to peck me on the lips. He lifted his head slightly and admared my tattoos. Some people I knew had given me them in an old shed. Gerard traced his fingers with the patterns. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed his touch.

"How could you go through it?" he then muttered. "Go through what?" I asked as he kept following the tattoos his with fingers. "These. The tattoos." I furrowed my eyebrows with my eyes still closed.

"What do you mean?" "How can you stand the needles?" he asked. I opened my eyes and saw how his hair hung in his face. "You scared of needles?" I asked curious. He nodded not taking his gaze of my inked skin. I cupped his face making his look into my eyes. "Poor little Gee.." I whispered and pulled his face closer to mine. "My brave little man." he grinned and pressed his lips to mine. I reached down to his pants and started working on his belt. He smirked against the kiss and ran his thumbs over my nipples. I moaned and sucked on his lower lip.

"Hey Gee, mom says tha.." the door opened and I reacted my falling out of the bed and because my foot was under the duvet it was thrown over Gerard. I was out of view for Mikey.

"Hi-hii Mikey.." Gerard stuttered awkwardly. I bit my nails nervously and begged Mikey hadn't noticed me.

"Were you.. Gee, are you playing with yourself?" Mikey asked seeing his brother in a weird position in his bed with his duvet covering him. Yes.. Yes! Yay! Mikey doesn't knooo-oow, yiiiiirh yiiirh. I sang in my head.

"No-oh NO!" Gerard spat out. Wait what?! You idiot! You just ruined it! Gaarrrh!

I moved behind the bed making noise. Oh shit!!

"Ooh... You're having a girl over?" I could literally hear the winking. "Uhm.. yes!

"Oh, okay.. I'll just go distract mom while you can sneak her out the back door FAST then.." he said. "Thanks Mikey." "No problem." I could hear him walk away and close the door.

I crawled up from the floor and sat on the bed next to Gerard. I pulled my shirt back on.

"Damn.." he muttered. "Yearh, he is good in almost getting us caught.." I said, he nodded in agreement.

"You normally have girls over since he was so, y'know, chilled about it and knew just what to do?" I asked looking down at the floor. I knew it was stupid, but I really hoped he would say no.

"No, he is just a chilled guy.. He have tried it before though.." "Mikey?" "Yup." "Weird.." "I know.."

I leaned in for a kiss that he hungrily took. He whimpered when I pulled away. "Gotta go, babe." I said. I didn't know if it was just my imagination or he beamed when I called him 'babe'.

He grabbed my collar and pulled me close. He gazed into my eyes before crashing our lips together once again. We pulled away to get air and I accidently brushed his groin when moving my arm. He smirked and looked down.

"You know.. I'll be thinking of you." he said and I knew what he meant. I smiled and kissed him again.

"I'll be thinking of you too." I said when I pulled away and rested my forhead on his. "We're okay?" I asked grabbing his hand. He nodded and smiled. I smiled back and pecked his cheek, squeezing his hand.

I left without being noticed.

Best day ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
Mikey should learn how to knock....