New in School

Stairs Will End You

"Sit down, Ryan.." I moaned annoyed at the skinny boy running around my room. "I can't I'm too happy!!" he shouted and jumped like ballerina. I sighed, "I know you're happy that Brendon is taking you out on friday, but please calm down.. At least until you come home and can ruin your own room by being a motherfucking tornado."

He stopped and stared weird at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and wondered why he did that. He looked down at the floor and muttered, "What am I gonna say to my dad?"

I understood right away and sighed, "Well.." I was cut off my Ryan that flew over to me with big eyes and his hands folded like he was praying. "Please cover over me!" he pleaded . I stared shocked at him and I think he took that as a rejection 'cause he looked back down at the floor.

"I'm sorry... But maybe we could say that I was gonna hang out with you and maybe someone else so he didn't suspekt anything.." he muttered. "Sure. I'll pick you up so it looks that way." I said. He looked up at me and beamed, "You sure?" I nodded.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" he said and gave me a tight hug. "No problem." I giggled.

"Fuckfuckfuck!" I muttered as I ran through the empty halls to historie. I was very late and since it wasn't my first time my teacher, Mr. Ronald, had given me warning. I stumpled over my own feet and faceplanted. I whimpered as I got up, my face burning. I sighed and walked into the boysroom which luckily was right next to where I had fallen. I pushed up the door and mumbled curses to myself when I heard someone sob. I stopped in my track and listened. The sobbing stopped. I walked over to the booth where it sounded like it came from and knocked gently on the door, "Hello?"

There was no answer and I started to get worried, I knocked on the door again. "You okay in there?" I asked. The lock was pushed to the side and the door slowly opened. I peeked in with my eyebrows furrowed. "Oh my god!" I then said shocked. There Mikey was, covered in blood and had a big fat blue bruise on his eye. There were tiny cuts on him from the hard beaten. He sat on the toilet seat. He looked at up at me and started sobbing again. I took myself together and walked over to him and kneeled down in front of him. He hid his face in his hands and I noticed that he was shaking slightly.

"Mikey," I said softly and removed his hands from his face, holding his hands in mine, "who did this?"

He shook his head and cried out "Brad and his idiot 'friends'". Brad? Who the hell is Brad? Oh, it's probably those jocks that I saw kick him the first school day..

"Why did they do this to you?" I asked and scanned the injuries. "I do-don't knooow.." he whimpered. I frowned and gently wrapped my arms around his shoulders, trying not to hurt him further. He flinched, but when I was about to pull away he whispered, "No, don't..". I sighed sadly and rocked him back and forth like a baby. He was sobbing again and I gently sushed him. Thinking about the assholes that had done this, I felt the anger built up inside me. I wanted to skins them to pieces, rip them apart, spread their ashes and bury their hearts.

"Come on, we gotta get you to the nurse." I said and slowly yanked him up. I swung his arm around my shoulder and he grabbed it tightly. I supported him all the way down to schoolnurse. I hammered my foot against the door because my hands were busy keeping Mikey up. The door flung up and a middle age worman with red hair in a tight ponytail stood there smiling sweetly. Her smile dissapered as soon as she saw Mikey.

"Oh dear god!" she said and helped me carry him in and lay him down on the bed. When she had cleaned up his wounds she pulled me to the side.

"Frank I need to know what happened to Micheal." she said simply. I had told her our names and grade while she had undressed Mikey. I sighed.

"I'm not sure actually, I found him on the toilet like this." I said gesturing at the skinny boy.

"I'll have to keep you guys for a little while, I need to fill out some papers." she said and I nodded. We walked back to Mikey who was staring up at the ceiling.

"Micheal, what happened?" the nurse asked. He didn't answer he just kept staring up. "I need to know who did this." she stated. "Mikey.." I whispered and nodged his foot. He looked at me with a sad expression. I smiled sadly at him and nodded. He sunked hard before speaking, "I fell down the stairs.". Oh no, Mikes, just tell her!

She sighed annoyed, knowing it wasn't the truth, but wrote it down on the paper. Mikey hadn't stopped looking at me at any moment. "Okay then.. You'll be just fine, you just need to get some rest and maybe skip a few day of school." the nurse said and gave him a piece of paper that he had to give his parents.

"You," she said looking at me, "you're excused for the whole day together with Mr. Way if you follow him home." I nodded and told her our next classes. She wrote it down and said that she would tell the teachers why we wouldn't be there.

The nurse helped me get him outside and we sat on a bench waiting for the bus. We could just walk to his house, but he was too sore. We didn't speak until the bus arrived. I helped him into the bus and placed him a seat just to run back to the driver and show him our buscards. I went back to Mikey and sat down next to him, he was looking out the window. Poor thing..

"Mikey, why did you lie to that nurse?" I asked and he looked down at his feet. "She couldn't have done anything so it wouldn't matter.. I would just get more beats from telling.." he muttered and a tear slipped down his cheek. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and pulled him close so his head was resting on my shoulder.

"Why can't she help?" I asked quietly. "Because she is just gonna tell coach Direksen.. He handle all those kind of things on the school.." he whispered. I furrowed my eyebrows confused, "Why won't you let him handle this then?".

"Because th coach is Brad uncle," WHAT?! "so if I told him who did this he would just make me look like the bad guy.. It wouldn't be the first time.." he sobbed. "Bastards.." I muttered angry and hugged him closer.

We got home to his house and nobody was home. I placed him on the couch in the livingroom and started to baby him around. He complained a lot, but I just ignored it continued. A few hours later the front door opened and you could hear Gerard sing on the top of his lungs, "I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and gaaay!"

Oh you better be gay, you hot fuck..

I laughed at the lyrics and his form coming dancing into the room. He stopped as soon as he heard me laugh. He was turning away from me and Mikey, and ever so slowly he turned around while blushing.

"Oh.., didn't knew anyone was ho- OH MY FUCKING GOD MIKEY! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENDED?!" he shouted when he saw his babybrother bruised on the couch. I was sitting in a chair next to him.

He flew over to brother and started checking the wounds. "Ouuch.., stop that! Gee, you don't nee.. OUCH! Fucking hell, Gera.. Stoop..!" the younger Way tried to get away, but Gerard hold him still and looked at the different injuries with furrowd eyebrows. He then out of no gave his brother a tight hug. "OOOOWWW!" Mikey whined and Gerard pulled away, "Sorry.."

"What happened, Mikes?" Gerard asked staring worried into Mikey's eyes. When he didn't answer Gerard looked over at me. "Jocks." I said. He nodded and whispered something to his brother. I guess it was something about the beaten that they would talk about later..

Me and Gerard helped each other to take care of Mikey and after a couple of hours he fell asleep. Gerard was sitting exhausted in an armchair, his eyes were closed. I slowly walk over to him and sat on his lap, making sure that Mikey was fully asleep first. Gerard sighed happily and snaked his arms around my waist, not opening his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked and watched his beautiful features. He frowned slightly, "I gues.. I just hate seeing him like that, y'know.." he muttered. I layed my cheek against his chest and nodded. He removed one of his hands from my waist and patted my head.

"Please stay with me for a little while, Frankie? I don't want you to go.." he asked. I looked up at him, his yes were open now. I leaned up and gently kissed him, "I'll stay as long as you wish, Gee." he smiled. He leaned down and kissed me hard. I cupped his face and felt his tongue swep across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and allowed him to explore my mouth and smashed my own against his. He moaned into my mouth and I smile at the delicious sound. We pulled away to catch our breaths. I smiled drunkenly and pecked his lips and snuggled up at his chest like a pet. He chuckled quietly and wrapped his arms around my little form.
♠ ♠ ♠
D'aawn, Moikay :(