New in School

George senior

A drunk man flew in through the front door and stomped over to Ryan and Brendon's table. He yelled something about going to hell and no longer a son of his, I then realised it was Ryan's dad that grabbed the skinny boy and throwed him down on the floor. I felt my heart stop.

People in the restaurant were gasping and standing up in shock, and some waiters were running out to get the security. Brendon was pushed out of his chair when he stood up to do something and Ryan was grabbed by his collar and dragged out. I jumped over the table and ran over to the father and son with Gerard close behind.

"LET HIM GO, MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed and tried to tackle Ryan's dad, but he swung his arm out and hit my face. I yelled in pain and brought my hand to my face.

"Oh hell no fucker!" Gerard said and jumped in front of me and hit the older his with his fist. He flinched in pain and before he had a chance to recover Brendon came running from behind and pushed him into the wall. People were shouting and screaming now.

"Come on!" Brendon shouted and grabbed mine and Ryan's hand. He pulled Ryan up and I quickly found Gerard's hand and we all ran out the door. We heard Ryan's dad scream in frustration and I looked back and saw he was just about to run after us, when some big guys grabbed him and yanked him down to floor. No one from the restaurant followed us, I bet they knew we couldn't exactly just go back and pay, plus our jackets were still in there. We kept running when we heard how Ryan's dad were screaming and yelling after us, he was a strong man and it didn't look like the security had him much under control. We came to the road and just as we ran over a car came. It honked and tried to stopped but the road was wet because it had been raining. The car was close to Ryan and both Brendon and Gerard was screaming for him when I grabbed his shoulders and pushed us away. Me and Ryan landed on the sidewalk and Brendon and Gerard ran over to us. We were laying on the ground with Ryan on top of me. He stared down at me and then broke out crying. He had a hold on my collar and cried into the crook of my neck. I soothed him and wrapped my arms around his arms and learned my head up to kiss the top of his head. People around us on the street had stopped and stared at us, while Gerard and Brendon was trying to catch their breaths.

"Come on, we gotta get away from here.." I whispered to Ryan and he slowly nodded. When we stood up I attacked Ryan in a hug and began to walk with him under my arm. He didn't seem to mind, he just kept sobbing and learn his cheek on my shoulder. Gerard and Brendon walked behind us and didn't say anything, non of us did until we stood out in front of my house. I had taken Ryan here because he couldn't go home and it wouldn't be a problem for him to stay over because my parents wasn't home for the night. I walked over to the front door, still holding Ryan, and then slammed my palm against my forehead when I realised I had forgotten my keys at the restaurant.

"Fuck! My keys are in my jacket." I said and they knew what I meant. "You guys can crash over at my house then," Gerard said and looked over at Brendon, "you can come too."

Brendon looked over at Ryan who couldn't stand to look back at him because he was ashamed of what had happened. "Sure." Brendon said and walked over to me and Ryan. Ryan looked confused up that he wanted to come and Brendon held his arms out, I let go out Ryan and he nervously went over to Brendon and into his arms. Brendon wrapped them around him and smiled, "I know what you're thinking, but I'm okay with this. I wanna help you, babe, I'll go through this with you." he said and kissed him gently. Ryan closed his eyes and kept them closed when he pulled away, "But why..?"

"Because I like you, and non of what have happened have made me like you any less." Ryan opened his eyes and smiled. They stood they for a while and me and Gerard walked away a little to leave them alone.

"Wow, dramatic night, huh?" Gerard said and planted a smoke between his lips. "Yearh.. Poor Ryan.." I said and toke the cigarette he offered me. "I gotta give it to Brendon though, it's really brave of him to actually not just run away. I mean it's not the easiet situation to be in." he said.

"Yearh.., but that's what you do when someone means something to you, right?" I said looking up at the nightsky. "Sure.."

"Would you still stick around if something like this happened?" I asked and I could feel his eyes permeable my skin. I turned my head and saw he was dumbstruck making my heart stop, I already took that as a no. I smiled sadly and looked down into the ground and kicked a rock.

"How can you even ask that?" he said and I looked confused up at him, he throwed the cancer-stick to the ground and walked in front of me. "Of course I would! There is no way in hell that I would let anything break me and my little Frankie down. Not even a fucking dinosaur.", he cupped my face and I could feel his breath on my lips. Eagerly I closed the gap between us and I could feel him grab my hand. I don't know how long we stood there but it felt like forever, but of course it wasn't and I hated that, I didn't want to let go.

We pulled away just before Ryan and Brendon came around the corner and joined us to walk down to the Way house.

We walked into the livingroom where Gerard's parents sat, as soon as they saw me and Ryan's dirty clothes and my black eye Donna jumped up was asked what had happened. Before any of us could speak Ryan talked, "A car almost ran us down and Frank hit sidewalk."

I guess it was partly true, because it was the reason we where dirty, but no way that was what had happened to my eye.

"Aaw, poor boys.." she said and I noticed that Gerard's dad was donee, but he then came out from the kitchen with a bag of cold beans to my eyes, "Thanks.." I muttered.

"Uhm mom, can these guys please stay over?" Gerard asked. "Sure, but I don't think we have enough space with Mikey and all." "Naarh, I'm sure Mikey would love to have some company."

"Okay then, I'll get the extra mattresses, but you have to find out where you slept in the house yourselfs, okay?" "Yes, ma'am." Gerard said smiling. We walked up to Mikey's room and he was actually really happy, maybe a bit too happy with all with injuries. He asked about the clothes and eye as well and him we told the truth. We agreed that Brendon and Ryan would sleep on two mattresses in Mikey's room. Because Gerard had a king sized bed I wouldn't need a mattress and as the only one who knew why me and Gerard to be in the same room, Ryan winked at me before we split up to sleep.

Gerard closed the door behind us and jumped on me right away. He grabbed under my thighs and liftet me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He crashed our lips together and walked to the bed, dropping me in with. He pulled away with an evil grin and walked back to the door to lock, I raised an eyebrow, "Why exactly do we need the door locked?"

"You'll find out, baby." he purred and sat on my lap. He took my shirt off and leaned down to suck on my nipple. "Going a bit fast there, huh?" I said in a moan, "Maybe, but I think Frankie likes it." he grinned and started to nibble slightly at the sensetive skin.

"Aaw, Gee.. No, baby, no.." I moaned and gently pushed him off me. "Fine, what ever.." he muttered and stood up to strip off him clothes. He throwed it to the side and crawled under the covers, making me just sit there. Fuck...
♠ ♠ ♠
...